Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano (2761 Views)

Our Target Was President Buhari: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kogi Bomb Blast / Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by VERDA: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2022
candidtalk:

Indeed. Islamic Northern terror group confess to killing Igbos and Tinubu still gets dragged into the issue by IPOBians rather than the President of Nigeria who is still in office.

Hatred of others has totally fried and confused the brains of most Igbos.

But the Tinubu is running on the platform of the failed president now? So what exactly is your point...

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2022
Cool
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by ASAPFERG1: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Nice one isis grin
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by derecho(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2022
Kikikiki... Nonsense as usual
candidtalk:

Oponu. You cannot now run from the disgrace your empty and hateful brain has exposed you to.

Tell us what the 'balanced' Muslim-Christian ticket of Buhari and Osinbajo, over 7 years old now, has done to stop Nigeria degenerating into the worst she has ever been per religious terrorism, intolerance, killings and division.

Someday, perhaps when it is too late and you are a victim, some of you hateful fools will realize it is not good to make mischief over everything. Especially existentialist considerations.
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by enyi1: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:
Nothing bad, at least,ipob terrorists have killed many northerners in South East...

Do me l do you God no go vex.>. grin cheesy cheesy
mynd44
seun
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Igbodicool(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Nobody has monopoly of violence...

Nobody intimidates an average Igbo man.
Single head of an Igbo man worth more than two hundred heads of urchins.

Let nobody come hear and start trolling and wailing IPOB, ESN, Biafra among these people celebrating now because Igbo is involved.
Igbo never start a war but Igbo is never afraid of war.
We are watching!

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Mrkindness: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:
Nothing bad, at least,ipob terrorists have killed many northerners in South East...

this is the joy of Yoruba Muslims to see Hausa and Igbos fighting each other.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by orisa37: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2022
IT IS A LIE. OTHERWISE, ISWA SHOULD REPORT THEMSELVES TO THE POLICE .
THE POLICE ARE PLAYING GAMES WITH NIGERIANS LIVES.
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Omooba77: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nlpfmod.....
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by JAMO84: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Beckham14:
....And one fool will dance to the polling unit and vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
And one useless person will go and vote a Christian, after ipob terrorists have been killing Northerners
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

LOL @ fried
I'm not fazed one bit about their empty rhetorics because I know it will all end in tears. That's how they made noise about kaduna Muslim/Muslim ticket until it became reality, they made noise about buharis re-election until her won fair and square. Let them talk, they are only revealing their fears and insecurities to us

Indeed. Their noise about Muslim-Muslim ticket is because they fear it is a winning one for Asiwaju.

Today every progressive Nigerian will know that nothing could speak more about the need for competence than our reality today where religious intolerance and terrorism is worst under a "balanced ticket" consisting of a Muslim President and a Christian VP who is actually a Pastor.

In fact the Buhari-Osinbajo Presidency is consummate proof issues remain about competence, political will and the determination to do what is right by all Nigerians without fear or favour. Especially pertaining to our President whatever God he worships.
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Beckham14:
I guess you're referring to your pathetic self as mumu.

Akuya

Bro, your mumuism no get part 2. It is in fact one of a kind and completely irredeemable.
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Beckham14: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, your mumuism no get part 2. It is in fact one of a kind and completely irredeemable.
This is exactly how a daft unintelligent fellow type.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by MasterJayJay: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
omenka:
IPOB. Smh.

Just like Uzobulu massacre, this one is probably another deal between brothers gone wrong.

Greenfaces:

His killers are most likely his fellow igbos. Its southern styled

cybug:

This is obviously from his brotherhood.

Probably a competitor or a business deal gone wrong.

Some igbo kano based businessmen also got assinated when they travelled to the east for occassions.

CUMIN:
I'm so certain it's another Ibo man that assassinate him. I once witness something like this in LADIPO among importers.

Another major importer will emerge soon.

Collinsaik:
While you all are condenming the assailant, we never might knw what he may have comitted against another man. the pain and agony that the fellow had to go through becos of his action and decided the only better revenge is taking his life away .
people should be carful in life before intentionaly offending others becos not everone forgives. treat others the way you want to be treated.

ba7man:
Probably a drug deal gone bad.

These guys hide behind legitimate businesses to deal in drugs and it's a dangerous game they play.

noble2faith:

What of if it was a jealous south-easterner like him that killed him because he was successful in his business?

ipobarecriminals:
sad handwork of a fl@theadPIGS sad.

See their useless comments.

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by ebufa: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:

lol...d abominable zoo!!!
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by CaptainAyub: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:

I have never seen any Igbo man celebrating the death of any northerner in the east like you're doing.
For doing this,death shall be your portion in Jesus mighty name,Amen.
You generation will become extinct in Jesus mighty name,Amen.
There will always be death,weeping and sorrow in your generation, In Jesus mighty name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Cherrybae(f): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
This is family Affairs. Terorists ISWAP killed terorists IPOB

They will settle themselves amicably.

No need fir us to say RIP to the dead

Ipob has killed many northerners so it's WIN WIN for both terorists
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by detectivejones: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
ISWAP taking credit for another person's job. Sadly, they've given the assassin an escape route unless the matter is investigated.
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:

it pains abi....na so

I want you to note this whatever you do to others is what they are going to do to you.

If u are good.. good things will get back to you
And if u are bad ....bad things will......to you
Seun
lalasticlala
Mynd44

Dude, just STFU and bring more ‘abuse’! Knock yourself out mate!

I blame the fools who think calling the owner of this forum or his likeminded mods would solve anything! Nobody should take this forum, or all the disgusting stuff going on here, seriously!

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by CaptainAyub: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
More bullets to the the guns of iswap grin grin
Help us wipe that bad tribe away grin grin
Your generation will be wiped out and become extinct in Jesus name Amen
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Nwaotu10(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
NA this one go finally break the camel's back. grin grin
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:

Don't worry ISWAP is in your door mouth.
Just don't worry
You will hear from IPOB soon.

When iSWAP don't see igbos to kill,they will continue with una.
For Yorubas,dont forget they have entered Ondo and Edo

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
All I ask for is that IPOB and other secessionist groups in the East should calm down, don't retaliate and allow the relevant security operatives do the needful.

It won't make sense to start killing northerners in the East because that can only worsen the situation. Nobody deserves to die because of his tribe.

It's a lie. Let the killing begin
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
candidtalk:

This is why you people are disgusting. Why mention Tinubu in this? You bang on about Muslim-Muslim idiocy but you forget this is all happening under a Muslim-Christian Presidency consisting of a Pastor VP.

What difference has Osinbajo's status in the Presidency made to fundamentalist terror ravaging Nigeria?

So ISWAP terrorists reckon with the status of Osinbajo before they brutally kill Igbos and Christians?

Our reality is proof Muslim-Muslim, Muslim-Christian, Yemoja-Chukwu etal ticket should not matter to progessive Nigerians who have the clarity of mind and thinking to discern what is most importantly needed to get Nigeria working well for all of us.

Mischief-making and hateful southerners like you are the problem of Nigeria and the reason the North can always unite to dominate instead of us birthing a fair Nigeria where every Nigerian, from every State and region of our country, gets the chance to be the best they can be.

You think you are damaging Tinubu but you are damaging yourself and your generations unborn.

You are calling Osibanjo. IS Osibanjo the president?
The little time he handled presidency when your dead President was away,didn't you see how economy and everything turn to the right direction.
You are rejoicing about ISWAP. Don't worry they are living with u guys. If they don't see any Igbo to kill,they will turn around. You know the next

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

You are calling Osibanjo. IS Osibanjo the president?
The little time he handled presidency when your dead President was away,didn't you see how economy and everything turn to the right direction.
You are rejoicing about ISWAP. Don't worry they are living with u guys. If they don't see any Igbo to kill,they will turn around. You know the next

Lol. Egbami. Abeg, will Shetimma be the President for so much emphasis to be made about muslim-muslim ticket?

Hope you get my point now about Osinbajo. By the way, I am not "rejoicing" ISWAP or their killing of Igbos or any Southerner for that matter. To me life is precious.

No man should take the life of another wilfully as is happening in Nigeria today to the extent Nigerians are completely disensitized to it.

This is why I am an advocate of what is shown below so we can all control our security rather than the current bullcrap where the FG approves Katsina security groups be supplied with AK47 while Amotekun is denied same privilege under 'one Nigeria'.

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by Nwaotu10(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
I PITY THE IGBOS STILL IN THE NORTH. DEM GO USE UNA COUNT scores IF ABA BOYS BEGIN THEIR MADNESS WHEN THIS NEWS GO ENTER MARKET grin grin grin
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by 9jahotblog: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
candidtalk:

Mumu. We currently host a Muslim-Christian Presidential ticket that has been in place for 7 years with our VP even being a Pastor!!!!

What difference has Osinbajo's status in the Presidency made to fundamentalist terror ravaging Nigeria?

So ISWAP terrorists reckon with the status of Osinbajo before they brutally kill Igbos and Christians?

Our reality is proof Muslim-Muslim, Muslim-Christian, Yemoja-Chukwu etal ticket should not matter to progessive Nigerians who have the clarity of mind and thinking to discern what is most importantly needed to get Nigeria working well for all of us.

Mischief-making and hateful southerners like you are the problem of Nigeria and the reason the North can always unite to dominate instead of us birthing a fair Nigeria where every Nigerian, from every State and region of our country, gets the chance to be the best they can be.

You think you are damaging Tinubu , and frustrating his ambition, but you are damaging yourself and your generations unborn.

You people are such hateful and dumb mofos. Go and see other youths worldwide and weep for your own pathetic existence.
you keep shot and remain silent for your life stop this clueless talk here, who makes ISWAP to be more powerful than Nigeria people, is it not APC that The clueless drug baron Tinubu brought to power in 2015 niiii. You are very clueless with this flimsy excuses of your party APC not to effect changes in the security sector of the country. We are in it together and we will see the end of the Buhari insecurity government. As far as everyone are concerned, the clueless Tinubu is a goner with the APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the February 25th, 2023 presidential election. ISWAP killed Igbo traders in Kano State and you are here supporting ISWAP killings in the north. Continue with your propaganda and let’s see who will laugh last. APC Muslim-Christian ticket that came to power in 2015 has never help Nigeria people same way the current acts of Muslim-Muslim ticket of APC in the presidential election will never help Nigeria people as Nigerians are all divided in the religion lines. For me and my family, we are voting enmass for Pdp Muslim-Christian ticket. My Christian faith is been represented in the Pdp team, so I’m going with Pdp. To hell with Tinubu Muslim-Muslim ticket. Tinubu will be heavily disgrace and shamed in the poll. We are fully ready for that in next year poll.
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by noble2faith(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
MasterJayJay:

See their useless comments.

By quoting me shows how the write-up in the picture depicts your personality within and without. If you were in your right frame of mind when you read my comment, you could have seen that I conditioned it by using "if". I only said that to counter what the person I quoted said because the person said it was a northerner that carried out the act without substantial evidence.
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by MasterJayJay: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
noble2faith:

By quoting me shows how the write-up in the picture depicts your personality within and without. If you were in your right frame of mind when you read my comment, you could have seen that I conditioned it by using "if". I only said that to counter what the person I quoted said because the person said it was a northerner that carried out the act without substantial evidence.
I just checked the person you replied and I found out you just lied.
When you are caught, don't come back to defend yourself.

When a northerner is killed in south, have you ever insinuated it was probably a fellow Northerner that killed him because of jealousy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Posts Picture Of Tinubu In Suit / CBN Gives Approval To Glo, MTN Others To Sell Dollar / If APC Doesn't Do Its Homework Well, Obi Will Win Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.