Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano (2768 Views)

Our Target Was President Buhari: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kogi Bomb Blast / Abuja Attacks: ISWAP Claims Responsibility / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by CUMIN: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You may disagree. But you know the assassination style is of business jealous.

See their useless comments.

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by noble2faith(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
MasterJayJay:

I just checked the person you replied and I found out you just lied.
When you are caught, don't come back to defend yourself.

Shey u understand English sha? What is the logical conclusion of what the guy said? I wan test you.
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by MasterJayJay: 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
noble2faith:

Shey u understand English sha? What is the logical conclusion of what the guy said? I wan test you.
As in Professor wey you be.
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by noble2faith(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
MasterJayJay:

As in Professor wey you be.
I hate socratic reply. Answer my question, young man! angry
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by donmaxman: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:
Nothing bad, at least,ipob terrorists have killed many northerners in South East...

Do me l do you God no go vex.>. grin cheesy cheesy
You are really a shamless person. Who has done this to the black man ? You are really cursed beyond redemption to gloat over the death of your fellow country men. Let me remind you that the devil has no friends. What you wish for someone might be yours. Nigeria will definitely go extinct with such tribalism
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by oyin44: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
donmaxman:

You are really a shamless person. Who has done this to the black man ? You are really cursed beyond redemption to gloat over the death of your fellow country men. Let me remind you that the devil has no friends. What you wish for someone might be yours. Nigeria will definitely go extinct with such tribalism

The thing pain you Wella na so.. grin grin

Tell ipob terrorists to stop killing other Nigerians in South east
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by GeneralOjukwu: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
agadez007:
They were already blaming Igbo people for the death of emeka the battery seller,some were saying it was business gone wrong
Imagine a northerner was killed in igboland,your guess is as good as mine,Yoruba Muslim youths will be looking for a way to link it to Peter obi

Cowardice runs in your genes.

Hausa Fulani group killed your brother, proudly claimed the kill...

Yet you're here barking like a bingo about Yoruba.

For once, face your fears and stop shaking like a leaf. I can bet you're wearing your wife's skirts right now trembling .

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by GeneralOjukwu: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nwaotu10:
I PITY THE IGBOS STILL IN THE NORTH. DEM GO USE UNA COUNT scores IF ABA BOYS BEGIN THEIR MADNESS WHEN THIS NEWS GO ENTER MARKET grin grin grin

All the so called Aba Boys are wearing their wives skirts.

Your heroes- Ojukwu and Kanu ran away after chestbeating.

Na Aboki be una medicine. You fear them pass God. grin

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by hammerT: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:
Nothing bad, at least,ipob terrorists have killed many northerners in South East...

Do me l do you God no go vex.>. grin cheesy cheesy

yoruba terrorist

Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by hammerT: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
ISWAP, SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT IN UNDER 24 HOURS, MUSLIM WOMEN WITH HIJAB, CHILDREN AND MEN WILL PAY FOR THIS.

IN THIS KILLING BUSINESS, WE ARE PROFESSIONALS.

UGM WERE NOT CREATED TO CRY, THEY WERE CREATED TO SETTLE SCORES.
Re: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Killing Of Two Igbo Traders In Kano by ljoh: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
We need restructuring and decentralisation of power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Come The Oluomo's Proposed 4million Rally No Come Reach 10,000 / #japa- FG, Senate To Ban Foreign Exams / Crowd That Welcomed Peter Obi Made It Difficult For Him To Come Out From Chopper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.