Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Is Piggyvest Still Reliable? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Piggyvest Still Reliable? (308 Views)

Is Piggyvest Safe And Approved By CBN / How Safe And Sound Is Piggyvest Are Their Better Alternatives For Dollars Saving / Is Winthrills Still Reliable In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Piggyvest Still Reliable? by englishmart(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2022
I've been following the happenings around PiggyVest recently and have been left confused. I have some money I locked till November, I also set up an auto-save of 40k monthly. Following the trends and the suspicion of its users that the platform has either been hacked or fraudulent, I deleted my card details and disabled the auto-save arrangement. Is it a minor glitch that could be resolved?
Is there no need to be alarmed?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Stuff From China To Nigeria 2022 / Pi KYC New Features And Infrastructure: Check It Out / How Lucrative Is Dropshipping Business And What Are The Challenges Involve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.