Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Understand Sheggz Because I’m Like Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Understand Sheggz Because I’m Like Him (356 Views)

My Bestie And I Are Fighting Because I’m Sleeping With Her Father- Slay Queenu / My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Have Being Single For 10 Years Now, Is It Because I’m Ugly- Nigerian Lady Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Understand Sheggz Because I’m Like Him by Wealthbrain22(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
This is going to sound so arrogant and probably “crazy” but sadly it’s the truth.
People do not know that privilege has a way of messing with your head. There are different kinds of privileges. There is rich person privilege, where everyone kisses your arse and treat you like a superior. There is beauty privileges where everyone acts like you are a celebrity every time they see you, we humans love attractive people so when we see them we treat them like they are superior. It’s nature.

Sheggz is a rich yankee boy that is fresh as shit!!!
Do you know how that messes with your head? I used to be just a fine face guy, but broke. I was getting little subtle adoration but because I didn’t have money people just subliminally treated me special. But then I became rich and you have no idea what a day in my life is like. People will treat you like you’re a superior being, fine face + money living in Nigeria? Bruh it’s impossible not to have an attitude problem!!!

Most girls have natural bad attitude because of their beauty , everyday someone is simping to them and begging for their attention. Imagine you now have money on top of that beauty? My dear your ego will be off the roof. Can you dare walk up to a pretty girl driving a Range Rover sport? Try it now and in your life you will never toast any woman again, those ones their pride is on GOD level! But because you’re a man everyone expects you to be humble, be there dreaming…no such thing as a humble rich pretty boy…if na you , Bros you no go humble!!!!!
Re: I Understand Sheggz Because I’m Like Him by Spud: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sheggz na broke boy oga

(1) (Reply)

Please!!! Finger Me / Don’t Be Deceived. / To Serve Don Turn Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.