Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) (4619 Views)

Nigeria’s Train To Nowhere Shows How Not To Build Public Transit - Bloomberg / Why Are Mexicans So Obsessed With America(photos) / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Originalsly: 5:58am On Sep 27, 2022
leody:

If you're not the lazy type US is the best place for you cause with hard work your chances of making it is high.

Hmmm..... don't you first have to get a job before you can "work hard"? Getting a good paying job is what makes your chances of "making it " high. Many 'work hard" in low paying jobs .... still struggling to keep their heads above water....and many are "lazy " in high paying jobs and are "making it". Don't believe the hype ....as long as you work hard you will make it .... as if jobs are there just waiting to be taken by you.

@ topic...... another thing people be hyping..... almost all your money will be going to pay taxes. The more you make.... the higher the taxes but the more you will take home.... unless you barely entered the next tax bracket the following pay period.
E.g .... a work week .... is 40 hours.... last week I worked 50 hours.... 40 hrs regular pay @$10/hr.... 10 hrs overtime @$15/hrs ...... total pay $400+$150= $550.
The tax bracket.... let's say up to$600 .... 15% is taken out for tax. For $601 to $1000 ... 20% is taken out.
This week I work 40 hours regular and 14 hours overtime.... $400 + $210
=$610.
I've now jumped into the next tax bracket ... 20% tax deduction.... $122 goes to tax.... $610 -122 = $488.
So although I worked longer hours... my pay is less ... because I barely entered a higher tax bracket. Just saying.

6 Likes

Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Amb1045(m): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2022
That work is so stressful, Lol working straight 9hours in a day. How many Nigerian can go to work straight 6times in a week. Americans are suffering serious reason they take loans like no tomorrow. Divide 56hours with 6days multiply it with 12.5 that will give you the salary. Can an average Nigerian work for 9hours per day some are even saying they will get other jobs to add up
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by ghettochild(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2022
This is a week's wage....I'd she works 12hrs a day
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Amb1045:
That work is so stressful, Lol working straight 9hours in a day. How many Nigerian can go to work straight 6times in a week. Americans are suffering serious reason they take loans like no tomorrow. Divide 56hours with 6days multiply it with 12.5 that will give you the salary. Can an average Nigerian work for 9hours per day some are even saying they will get other jobs to add up

But most people work 8-9hours in Nigeria 8-5.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Tell the Brazilian woman to calm down.
Her pay is very very very poor.
I Guess she made the video complaining.
IF some of us begin reveal ours here, purge go hold some people.
Your own go be $1k per week u guys dey ball for Yankee we coming soon. grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by BigDawsNet: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2022
Ray07:
if I see 10, I go do sharp sharp.
Since na hourly pay, na to sleep for factory to cover those hours. None shall waste grin

There's 30 jobs available for only you if you can get here... but broda... I can tell you!

It will take extra energy to do just 2 jobs here...
Unless you are Iron man
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:

There's 30 jobs available for only you if you can get here... but broda... I can tell you!

Unless you are Iron man

I think one should not do more than 2 jobs so that person can live long cheesy
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ray07:
if I see 10, I go do sharp sharp.
Since na hourly pay, na to sleep for factory to cover those hours. None shall waste grin
Nigeria man grin grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by BigDawsNet: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

For real bro... the money is here begging people to earn it.. but you fit do security job for hours while standing?
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:

For real bro... the money is here begging people to earn it.. but you fit do security job for hours while standing?

Yes of course , security job is the easiest, it is only hard when a crazy shooter shows up grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by BigDawsNet: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yes of course , security job is the easiest, it is only hard when a crazy shooter shows up grin

You read wetin I rite? grin

Security wey you go "Stand" for 7 hrs straight...

If u try sit... People are watching u from the Cam... and u may loose d job

Tho u hav 20mins for coffee break
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by BigDawsNet: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

That's why you not allow to sit... so you can monitor dudes coming into the building or stores you are securing by alerting them...
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You read wetin I rite? grin

Security wey you go "Stand" for 7 hrs straight...

If u try sit... People are watching u from the Cam... and u may loose d job

Tho u hav 20mins for coffee break

Yes na, people way day work for factory nor day sit down so na the same thing and security you nor da carry any load.
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:

That's why you not allow to sit... so you can monitor dudes coming into the building or stores you are securing by alerting them...

If I see crazy dude with Ar-15 I go run leave the job.. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by BigDawsNet: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

If I see crazy dude with Ar-15 I go run leave the job.. cheesy cheesy grin grin

You for fight ham now... den let yankee build you statue of hornor in your name cheesy wink wink
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by BigDawsNet: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yes na, people way day work for factory nor day sit down so na the same thing and security you nor da carry any load.

Okay na...

Let the factory people come and explore dia expertise in standing cheesy
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is a good thread. A past client of mine was recently hired at an Amazon warehouse and was given a $150 allowance to buy comfortable shoes, a $1000 signing bonus, $15 dollars an hour the chance of overtime at a rate of $22.50 an hour, plus benefits. From my understanding, Amazon warehouse is not the simplest job but I don’t think he would’ve found anything like this back in Nigeria. He hasn’t been in the US very long but looks like he’ll be fine. smiley

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You for fight ham now... den let yankee build you statue of hornor in your name cheesy wink wink

When I nor be rambo grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Ray07(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Unless you are Iron man
I know it won't be easy. But base on how man don suffer and still the suffer for Nigeria, the I don for sufferness spirit go motivate me. grin

Na make person see way leave this Country.
Nigeria is at point of no redemption. sad
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Ray07(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
8stargeneral:
Nigeria man grin grin
sufferness don tire me o for this country. grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by 8stargeneral: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ray07:
sufferness don tire me o for this country. grin
i swear...u no go japa?
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Wilson500: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
The essence of japa is to live a good life
Because you get to enjoy standard basic amenities, an individual needs

The people who enjoy Nigeria the way it is are the rich people because they get to live like kings and queens at the expense of the masses.... that's why most of them don't want to base overseas....they just go there for holidays
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Ray07(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
8stargeneral:
i swear...u no go japa?
na money issue na cheesy
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wilson500:
The essence of japa is to live a good life
Because you get to enjoy standard basic amenities, an individual needs

The people who enjoy Nigeria the way it is are the rich people because they get to live like kings and queens at the expense of the masses.... that's why most of them don't want to base overseas....they just go there for holidays

True talk cheesy
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ray07:
na money issue na cheesy
Alright...money will come
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Ray07(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
8stargeneral:
Alright...money will come
Amen o
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ray07:
Amen o
yes...u HV any country for mind
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by BigDawsNet: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ray07:
I know it won't be easy. But base on how man don suffer and still the suffer for Nigeria, the I don for sufferness spirit go motivate me. grin

Na make person see way leave this Country.
Nigeria is at point of no redemption. sad

No bii only don suffer nah...

But I pray you enter successfully... you go know say no be job to hustle for Yankee...
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

And back it up with betting and XXXX grin
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
BigDawsNet:

No bii only don suffer nah...

But I pray you enter successfully... you go know say no be job to hustle for Yankee...

But how are those young black americans doing it small boy of 22yrs go donn get ice of like $10k . let assume pe na drug why popo no dey catch dem ..
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Bullman(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Brazilian lady showing us how much she earns in the USA, you just work hard to earn and the good thing about countries like the USA is that the tax you pay would work for you, unlike countries where they embezzle the tax the people pay.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/09/brazilian-lady-shows-how-much-she-earns.html?m=1

Not so impressive, my car wash business in Banjul gives me as much as $850 monthly , and I am still able to save atleast $600 monthly . The tax I pay is less than $10 monthly, electricity is stable no jokes.. point is instead of running to the u.s or western europe to suffer when your money never complete, try moving / investing in some smaller african countries with prospects.
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Ehinjuola: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Omo being in Yankee ain't sh!tty easy bruv but that's d dream land ain't joking of moving from this sh!th*le..

N surely believe I will by jah name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hungary: All about Study/Student Visa in Budapest / How Can Someone Get A Certified Copy Of His/her O/level Result / Top 7 Hangout Spots In Lagos Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.