Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) (4609 Views)

Nigeria’s Train To Nowhere Shows How Not To Build Public Transit - Bloomberg / Why Are Mexicans So Obsessed With America(photos) / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Ray07(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
BigDawsNet:

No bii only don suffer nah...

But I pray you enter successfully... you go know say no be job to hustle for Yankee...

I no doubt you boss grin
At least, hustle for there get dignity unlike here way be say na money for food person just the hustle for. cheesy

The naira self just the useless everyday.
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Ray07(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
8stargeneral:
yes...u HV any country for mind
USA but any country for Europe no go bad.

This hell fire of a country call Nigeria don tire person.
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ray07:
USA but any country for Europe no go bad.

This hell fire of a country call Nigeria don tire person.
God will do it

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ray07:
I no doubt you boss grin
At least, hustle for there get dignity unlike here way be say na money for food person just the hustle for. cheesy

The naira self just the useless everyday.

Abi oh broda... all jobs here get divinity

People are proud here with the nature of dia job... Even to work as a waste collector... you are a chairman... and you can make as less as $35k/Yr ...

You don't even need degree to have a good life...

Broda God bless you... abeg make sure you come here

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
leody:

And back it up with betting and XXXX grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin wink
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bullman:

Not so impressive, my car wash business in Banjul gives me as much as $850 monthly , and I am still able to save atleast $600 monthly . The tax I pay is less than $10 monthly, electricity is stable no jokes.. point is instead of running to the u.s or western europe to suffer when your money never complete, try moving / investing in some smaller african countries with prospects.

You have a good point cheesy
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Wilson500: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bullman:

Not so impressive, my car wash business in Banjul gives me as much as $850 monthly , and I am still able to save atleast $600 monthly . The tax I pay is less than $10 monthly, electricity is stable no jokes.. point is instead of running to the u.s or western europe to suffer when your money never complete, try moving / investing in some smaller african countries with prospects.

You are right
But there is little or no information about these African countries
All roads lead to the West in nairaland
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Adeja: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yea, but your taxes would be working for you, good roads,health care, security, food security, 24/7 electricity and many more.

You mean once people pay tax, they won't pay medical bills, electricity bills etc? The tax they pay already cover the 24hrs light?
Re: Brazilian Lady Shows How Much She Earns In America(photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Adeja:

You mean once people pay tax, they won't pay medical bills, electricity bills etc? The tax they pay already cover the 24hrs light?

No oo, tax is just from what you earn and that tax you pay goes into social welfare,infrastructure like roads and the rest and also funding health care like paying government workers, the tax you are paying would also make sure that the energy sector is strong, unlike what is going on in Nigeria.

But you have to pay for medial bills and your electric bill, in America health care is not free but it is free in brazil, UK and Canada and the rest, but paying your tax is good because you would feel the impact, unlike Nigeria where they embezzle the money angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport / F2 Visa:wants To Go And Meet My Husband In Usa,he Is On Student Visa / Lagos Vs Abuja ! Let's Compare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.