Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) (6437 Views)

Spoilt Nigerians Keep Quiet When They Go Abroad And Realise How Cheap Nigeria Is / Buhari To Nigerians Abroad: You Can Now Invest Seamlessly In Nigeria / 14 Facts About Nigeria You Might Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by owagbeba: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
The only African countries doing great are the African countries that have white people there like south African and Namibia,,,
Kenya and Tanzania are little better just because of the arrays of exotic resort and wildlife reserves there,, but the rest African countries are poor and shitholes.

The reason why I said “ do not generalize” is that you have not googled images of Tunis, Algiers and Morocco. They are in Africa, too.
Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by shortIGBOman: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

You use Simon ekpa ? Lol you wish

Yes na. Na we give Simon Ekpa work. We won't stop till........... grin grin

Simon Ekpa, hold their Blokos well well, till them get sense. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by mrvitalis(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Yes na. Na we give Simon Ekpa work. We won't stop till........... grin grin

Simon Ekpa, hold their Blokos well well, till them get sense. grin grin
who be the we ? Lol
Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2022
AtikuOkowa:

This is why Hausa people say "Tafiya mabudin ilimi" meaning "Voyage/Travelling is door-opener to the knowledg".

Your low self esteem won't lose connection to mental cage.

Sir Black colour has nothing to do with mentality,if it has,we can say blacks are the real human beings!.

Go to Rwanda,SA,Kenya,Ghana etc and All parts of NIGERIA. Then go to Qatar,Yemen,UAE,Iraq,Quwait,Egyst,Ageria,Morocco,Tunusia and Europe and North America and South America and Far East.

You will know you're wrong,is Obama not black?

AFRICA is fast developing despite toddling in democracy.

Nigeria is heaven.

Let's allow Igbos go, so that they would stop Hating and tarnishing the images of Nigeria outside the world.
Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by shortIGBOman: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2022
mrvitalis:
who be the we ? Lol

We means, IGBO leader's Northern masters. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by Softmirror: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

The last time Igbos moved to Igbo land what did they do ? Gather us and massacred us ...we lost 3 million lifes

Unless we have our own country we won't give them that chance any more

SO IT'S BETTER TO BE WANDERING LIKE HERDSMEN LOL. MY MAIN POINT IS, WHY WILL A PEOPLE AGITATED FOR A NATION THEY THEMSELVES CHOOSE NOT TO BUILD. IT TOTALLY MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by shortIGBOman: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Let's allow Igbos go, so that they would stop Hating and tarnishing the images of Nigeria outside the world.

We will soon give Igbo independence. But they will only go with their 3 and half IGBO indigenous States. Anambra and half of Enugu is not Igbo land. But IGALA ancestral Land.

Igbo land is Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State. grin

Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by Talawaka: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
(1)Nigeria is blessed,peaceful and developed
(2)Nigerians are gifted and smart
(3)Nigerian politicians are saints compared to assumed 'better' countries,majority of whom are 200 to 400 years old or even 5000 years old compared to Nigeria which is in her just 70s as an independent nation. Saudi and Cuba,each of them produce much oil than Nigeria with their tiny populations.
(4)Igbos hate Nigeria,they find it must to disgrace any Nigerian abroad defending Nigeria,you will wonder what creature they are

Point of correction: Cuba produces less than 50,000 barrels of oil a day.
Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by mrvitalis(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We means, IGBO leader's Northern masters. grin grin

Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by shortIGBOman: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Softmirror:

SO IT'S BETTER TO BE WANDERING LIKE HERDSMEN LOL. MY MAIN POINT IS, WHY WILL A PEOPLE AGITATED FOR A NATION THEY THEMSELVES CHOOSE NOT TO BUILD. IT TOTALLY MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL.

There is nothing to build from that Region. Their Region is unproductive. Nothing good comes from there. grin

Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by shortIGBOman: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

We will continue to use the resources of your Region to develop our Region. grin

Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by Talawaka: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Cheasystickylov:
Haiti is the only carrebean country that is nearly 100 percent black, guess what it is the poorest in that region. Save Venezuela due to hard sanctions

Haiti was crippled by world powers like France from the time African slaves liberated the island.
Of course this is not to excuse the misrule of a long succession of Black leaders, but it is important to set the record straight.
Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by mrvitalis(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We will continue to use the resources of your Region to develop our Region. grin
Lol develop which region ? Lmao 95% of Igbo oil and gas is under lock and key

The guy you showed is from my place in imo we planted him among Muslims chill
Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by juman(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Op needs to see mental health doctor.
Nigeria is fourth world country.
Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by shortIGBOman: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol develop which region ? Lmao 95% of Igbo oil and gas is under lock and key

The guy you showed is from my place in imo we planted him among Muslims chill

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, Emeka dey give himself hope. grin
Most of the Governors in the EAST are our stooge. We install them as Governor above the wish of their People. Our aim is to use them to syphon all the Federal allocations of their States.

As I dey so, I am a share holder in Anambra and Imo State Government's treasury. I have unrestricted access to Douglas House, which is located on Okigwe Road, around Bank Road.

I can go to Douglas House at anytime, but you wey be from Imo State can't. If our Gallant security agents, sight you about 2000 meters close to Douglas House, them go use you do target practice. cheesy grin

Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by gidgiddy: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2022
etrange:

Number one contradicts number 4. Nigeria is peaceful, yet you took a swipe at a whole ethnic group just like that. Lol... tribalism doesn't seem like peace to me, bro.

He says Igbos hate Nigeria, but if the same Igbos ask for s seperate country so they can go their way, he will be ready to fight war
Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by BeanmanX(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
owagbeba:

The reason why I said “ do not generalize” is that you have not googled images of Tunis, Algiers and Morocco. They are in Africa, too.

Lolx... I'm not talking about North Africa,,,I know why I didn't mention north Africa, because they are in their own class.
North Africa is built like Europe and most of them are all Arab..
So I am talking about core black african countries/region like west Africa,,south Africa,, central Africa and east Africa.
grin
Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by chiboy441(m): 4:44pm On May 31
Haywhy3579:
j
Who beg u Igbo to come and build house in other peoples land. U build houses In other people land because u saw the economic values of those places higher than Igbo land and also because ur businesses are there and u just have to build houses around ur business. To cut the long story short my brother, u did not like anybody or neither are u helping anybody develop their state but u are simply helping ur self to live a comfortable life. No self entitlement. Infact if u people return to ur region today, nobody will miss u.

well noted, we are one Nigeria and will remain as same.. All citizen of Nigeria has right by law to live, work, at any region within the nation.

Economic values or no economic value, its someone who invented it, and suported it. Don't forget without chicken there will be no eggs and without eggs, no chicken. If all hands will be on deck, Nigeria will be better, no matter poor or big the region are.

1 Like

Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by T9ksy(m): 6:43pm On May 31
Naajjii:

How is Obama Black? Obama is not a Black man.

Yes ke! Obama is a caucasian from Newcastle-upon-Tyne grin grin
Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by T9ksy(m): 6:52pm On May 31
PROUDIGBO:

Rephrase that to ‘if Igbos’ secede today, nobody will miss u!’ Saying it the way you did amounts to placing the cart before the horse! There first has to be a legal process that gives Ndigbo (and those who wanna leave with us) the confidence that when we jakpa back to the east, you pesky, meddlesome lot will not have a change of heart and come storming after us…horses, chariots, spears and all, like a Pharaoh chasing after the Isrealites! The one we jakpaed in 1967, hope you remember how you reacted then!?

How can we forget? One moment, you were leaving for your homeland but before one could say "Jack Robinson", you guys were back in our surburb - Ore, telling us that you have come to rescue us from your former erstwhile fulani masters.

I don't know who begged you to rescue us. I sincerely wish, as you japa back to the east, you had in your homeland rather than going to annexed your neighbours' land.
Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by StarRiderr: 7:43pm On May 31
AtikuOkowa:

They are not like Singaphoreans in any way.

Malays never had problems with Singaphoreans like we do with Igbos here. Singaphore land was considered of no use despite water coverage unlike SE.

If Igbos go,would they dwell in their country to develop it?

Would they not turn around and claim other lands?

from the bolded line what do you now suggest to Nigeria to do on this case as you said Igbos is the problem of Nigeria
Re: Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) by BondRiv: 8:38pm On May 31
OneCandleAway:

Do you really think you know the amount of oil Niger produces.
Even Nigeria doesn't have a way to know the amount of barrels produced, that's why there's lots of theft.

Corruption is everywhere but all black countries take it to another level. That's why even Haiti that is outside Africa is corrupt. A black man has less empathy that white.

You have made it about race. Are you white? How can you make such a baseless statement? Do you know what empathy means or you just self-hate? Do you know the atrocities the whites have committed in this world? Go and acquire knowledge please, I despise ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic Of Person That Defeated Banky W Joke / 1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / Umaru Yar'adua: My Election Not Free And Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.