Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years (40591 Views)

I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by iyobosadavid: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Devil yaf suffer oo grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by jeromestarks: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
G
You want to type nonsense abi?
Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by DWJOBScom(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Don't let him in again

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by nkemoma(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kpekus..

Otu Ocha..

Na im separate una

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
We are not interested you fool. What is our business with you and your useless brother not talking. If you like, don't talk for life or you kill yourselves we dont care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by Cixelo: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
So I should fry sand?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by Lumig: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na because of the women that came into their lives grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by Brian47(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lol stop blaming innocent devil.
There was a rumor back then that P-Square split up because of their wives.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
iyobosadavid:
Devil yaf suffer oo grin
U may not know the devil but we understand him vividly.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by Lumig: 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Only a New WIFE can tear brothers apart.
Only the married can understand this.

A family boastful of 5 BOYS shouldn't rejoice yet.
They should reserve such until all their boys are married. Thereafter, u can rejoice!
Thank you.
When you see 3brothers doing fine together, a woman has not yet entered their midst ni ó. God help us with these daughters of Eve

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by tiger28: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
After not performing for years.....they were Broke!!!

Economics....Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by abbey621(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
6 years of waste, 6 albums that could have made millions more for them, 6 years of shows and promotions bringing in millions more but I guess it is true what they say, if you don belle full na then you go dey find wetin go burst your stomach, eeediots grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by odaniel1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lesson learnt. it is never too late to realise the level of your stupidity. Gbam! grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by Wantedmiller: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Wealthyone:
Devil indeed! He and the elder brother orchestrated the whole thing and hates peter's wife with passion not knowing the mumu man is busy cheating and maltreating his wife.

It is no longer Lola, now the devil.

Always blaming everyone except himself. The devil pushed him to sleep with many women including his wife's maids.

Mr Sabinus....well done

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by Solofresh2: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH-6heOisPs

SOURCE
The Devil meant is the WOMAN causing problem between them.
Fear women!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by Alexiiydon: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
xpressionx:
Y'all be blaming the devil.
Who the devil wan blame for the Bleep up wey Im do?

Dont blame the devil after voting a drug baron who is a serial looter.

Vote OBI and shame the devil
any available space obituary must show their stupidity show me your voters card
Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by planetx: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Devil my ass, more like money issue they think could be resolved by going solo. Until they realized otherwise and came back to their senses.
Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
I don't know who is Peter or Paul.I don't know who dances Michael Jackson and who sings.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by Johnn74: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
See the media personality interviewing them sef.., Mtchew Marian Okan, Another Waka Waka like the cheat Paul Okoye, Olamide's baby mama ...., She open leg wella for married man, take in wella for the married man grin and born wella;. then launch M.A.L.I.C.E grin COSMETICS LINE
in london . What a name! Take in wella for Married man; Matured woman ; journalist graduate like her shocked ,When she is not a little baby or naive teenage girl , She definitely knew what she wanted but they blamed it on the devil! grin Glad Olamide's marriage is still standing tho despite the cheating unlike Paul Okoye's ., only God knows what some African wives go through undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by richie240: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
O ye 'usufu' bigot, we know already.
Hold ur peace!
We don't care!
cool

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by tctrills: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
VictorDivine:
They are simply attention seekers.
All celebrities seek attention. Attention is equal to money.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by GeneralOjukwu: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Wealthyone:
Devil indeed! He and the elder brother orchestrated the whole thing and hates peter's wife with passion not knowing the mumu man is busy cheating and maltreating his wife.

It is no longer Lola, now the devil.

Always blaming everyone except himself. The devil pushed him to sleep with many women including his wife's maids.

Lola, left the bad mannered guy to rant and cry for years...

Eventually na him own Igbo wife dump am.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by Kingozymandias(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Lola, left the bad mannered guy to rant and cry for years...

Eventually na him own Igbo wife dump am.

And you started crying over their matter grin
Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by papiSNEH(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Only a New WIFE can tear brothers apart.
Only the married can understand this.

A family boastful of 5 BOYS shouldn't rejoice yet.
They should reserve such until all their boys are married. Thereafter, u can rejoice!

Wisdom no go kill yu grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by Blupen(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
jeromestarks:
Waitin come concern us?
Na only you get family problem?
I have a brother that I will never ever ever talk to. And guess what, I didn't disturb the Internet with it.

If you don't have any family problem, hit like.
If you have tackled a family problem one way or the other, hit share.
I no go hit anyone, you be mumu man
Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by bewla(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
VictorDivine:
They are simply attention seekers.
He is now the chief spoke man of Obi-auroko that Tinubu time done pass while his never pass

With what aseke they diss out

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by calyto: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Typical easterbull behavior.

They don't know how to control their emotions.

Small money and they will start shouting Taaa! Taaa!! Getaway-you upandan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by noble2faith(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin

Make dey kuku go their separate ways cos I no see any reasonable reason for this union. The music industry has been hijacked by the likes of Fireboy, Asake, Wizkid, Burnaboy etc.

Even Portable sef go outshine them grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Reveals Why He And His Brother Peter Okoye Did Not Talk For 6 Years by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
attention seekers.....they simply play out the whole drama just to add more came to there cv

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Flies In A Private Jet / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Expensive Diamond Encrusted Watch, As She Rocks Bum Shorts / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Sister, Fadeke's 28th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.