Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa (48257 Views)

Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Timekeeper452: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
See how he is fidgeting in answering. That lovely ps4 and ps5 he enjoys playing, nomore. That his lovely designer shoe and cloths he loves so much, no more. That his favorite food and drink he enjoys, no more. That iPhone 13 Pro Max he enjoys browsing the internet with, no more. That chill working AC in your living room you like so much, no more. That his favorite movie he keeps up with and enjoys, no more. The only life he will know from here is, CELL, COURT, CELL, COURT then PRISON if he is lucky. Say no to crime, truly it doesn’t pay. Hustle legitimately and die peacefully, life is short.

6 Likes

Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by frog12: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
these guys go move around like CUBANNA but you no go no say na KIDNAPPING dem dey do
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Chisomann(f): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good news
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by noble2faith(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is he the one that kidnapped passengers in the Kaduna/Abuja train?Why have the police not arrested those ones too?

angry

Tribalism go damage some people's life before they die. Ogbeni, what is Ur point now? I will like to know cos I no understand why u put up that thing you type!
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Yousuph007(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
[Nigeria never tire you quote author=Rotimi08525 post=117029503]2YEARS CANADA �� AND UK �� WORK VISAS ON GROUND, GO TO THE PHOTO BELOW ⬇️ TO GET CONTACT INFORMATION [/quote]
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Brushstrokes20: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Waste these scums asap undecided undecided
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by DonBenny77(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ransom money na him you dey flag for the gram.
No wonder the money looked so rumpled it had passed through many hands
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Elidrisy20: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't still believe this overfed pig of kidnapper asked out once in an event in portharcourt. . I was just smiling all through, when he was done blabbing his nonsense, i asked him, do I look like your mate, do I look like someone that is desperate for a man? abeg oga go Siddon...little did I know the fool was even a kidnapper.
God save you,he didn't kidnap you
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Edyice: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
grin

All those WHORÈS spending his ill-gotten money with him now have all dissapeared.

NO ONE OF THEM WILL EVER IDENTIFY WITH HIM.

Babes don't have your time oooh , when money go , they will move to someone else..
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by klonboi: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't still believe this overfed pig of kidnapper asked out once in an event in portharcourt. . I was just smiling all through, when he was done blabbing his nonsense, i asked him, do I look like your mate, do I look like someone that is desperate for a man? abeg oga go Siddon...little did I know the fool was even a kidnapper.

U get luck o!

Please look for a struggling man for marriage cheesy
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
One op called him an obidient.
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Unrated900(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
How one there was no recovery of any ammunitions

Abii na only mouth them take Dey kidnapped
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
OyigboUpdate come and see UNKNOWN GUNMEN aka ipob
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
noble2faith:

angry

Tribalism go damage some people's life before they die. Ogbeni, what is Ur point now? I will like to know cos I no understand why u put up that thing you type!
Why is the arrest of kidnapped suspects selective?That is my point.
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by deflover(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

U are not greedy that's why
Many ladies will fall for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Bluntemperor: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Zonefree:

The dude shinning your Congo now might be deadlier than a kidnapper. You can't be too sure.

I dey laugh,says OBJ- during the roforofo fight with the Dubai person and I dey laugh bro on your reply to Madam Vanessa reply to the parades of the criminals!
e ckoke o!
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by princebassey12(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okay
I sell all computers and laptops part and accessories at cheap price
and i also repair any kind of system
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by detectivejones: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
mikeopkerino:
Nice one.

They should be killed immediately please.

Look at that baby elephant feeling funky , unam ikot mkpo.
Ufan mi kuyara esit he's in police custody soon to become a resident of Kirikirh, Kuje or Suleja prison.
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by noble2faith(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
Why is the arrest of kidnapped suspects selective?That is my point.

Is that question necessary in the first place? Ask yourself. Or they should release diswan to continue in kidnapping stuff because they (arrestors) are being selective according to you?
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by thinkmoney(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjFXFRLxdDo
Notorious Kidnapper John Ewa, aka John Lion arrested in Abuja and responsible for high-profile kidnappings in Bayelsa State is currently been paraded alongside three members of his gang by the police at the Police Officers Mess, Yenagoa Bayelsa State.

Na man U fan sef
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Soulsymbol99: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
We the association of Chelsea fans wish 2 state categorically, that dude is not our member grin
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by 25ahmad(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjFXFRLxdDo
Notorious Kidnapper John Ewa, aka John Lion arrested in Abuja and responsible for high-profile kidnappings in Bayelsa State is currently been paraded alongside three members of his gang by the police at the Police Officers Mess, Yenagoa Bayelsa State.

Someone from the other side will still blame Fulani herdsman for their mischieves
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by baghera: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Since his name is not linked to any south eastern state, we are not seeing the usual IPOB name callings! I swear, Nigeria can never get better till we disintegrate!!!!!!!
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Dagger111(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Similarly, Danjuma Omeje 41 years, a Manager of a new generation Bank in Yenagoa was kidnap at his residence at Okaka, Yenagoa, on 30th July 2022, he was released on 14th July 2022 after paying a ransom of 60 million naira. Thirty (N30) Million Naira cash and US Dollar equivalent of Thirty (N30) Million Naira.

OP! Correct the bolded. Make una dey take time peruse this stuffs before pushing them here, pls.
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Ckonnet: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't still believe this overfed pig of kidnapper asked me out once in an event in portharcourt. . I was just smiling all through, when he was done blabbing his nonsense, i asked him, look at Vanessa very well, do I look like your mate, do I look like someone that is desperate for a man? abeg oga go Siddon...little did I know the fool was even a kidnapper.

Well you reach to toast sha, over gallant want kill you dear.
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Abujaexpress: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't still believe this overfed pig of a kidnapper asked me out once in an event in portharcourt. . I was just smiling all through, when he was done blabbing his nonsense, i asked him, look at Vanessa very well, do I look like your mate, do I look like someone that is desperate for a man? abeg oga go Siddon...little did I know the fool was even a kidnapper.

You resemble the guy sef
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Ckonnet: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
baghera:
Since his name is not linked to any south eastern state, we are not seeing the usual IPOB name callings! I swear, Nigeria can never get better till we disintegrate!!!!!!!

Only if you know how many people that are still investigating this matter 4 background after seeing two igbo names crop up still not 4rm SE. I was laffing my ass off.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by MadamVanessa(f): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
mbahdi:

Where av u bn babe wey sabi give d drug lord emilokan slowpoke supporters their doze?av missed u

grin

Work o, work is really taking my time hence my absence online.

How are you?
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Qatar2022: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't still believe this overfed pig of a kidnapper asked me out once in an event in portharcourt. . I was just smiling all through, when he was done blabbing his nonsense, i asked him, look at Vanessa very well, do I look like your mate, do I look like someone that is desperate for a man? abeg oga go Siddon...little did I know the fool was even a kidnapper.

For your mind
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Reason why I dont envy anyone..if you like drive Lamborghini,I will groove my kekenapep..I dont mind.But I strive and hustle for the best.All those,I tap into your grace dey funny me,do you know how the person made it wey you dey tap.palm wine tappers.lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by conyema12(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
The Solution is death by hanging to all confirmed kidnappers
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
noble2faith:

Is that question necessary in the first place? Ask yourself. Or they should release diswan to continue in kidnapping stuff because they (arrestors) are being selective according to you?
You and buhari dey craze.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Inflicts Injuries On Her Stepdaughter In Enugu (Disturbing Pix) / Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer / A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.