Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa (48279 Views)

Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / John Ewa: ‘I Only Identified Houses Of Victims’ — Bayelsa Kidnap Kingpin, Lion / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Chaos14: 6:20am On Sep 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
Obamamessi,,, Bigcowhornn,,, Messi1,, hltsong,,, Chaos14

U no see as the scammer dey pretend?...this useless troll dull no be small,,na him dey operate the satanito account. grin grin
I think that is one of his minions
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by BeanmanX(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2022
Chaos14:
Not minions,,,na the same person. cool

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Chaos14: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
Not minions,,,na the same person. cool
I did small reasearch on eleyigidg.an and satanist. I only mentioned uchiha14 for him and satanist just recently found out so eleyigidg.an might be a different person
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by BeanmanX(m): 6:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Chaos14:
I did small reasearch on eleyigidg.an and satanist. I only mentioned uchiha14 for him and satanist just recently found out so eleyigidg.an might be a different person
Lolx...na the same person...that useless troll get more than 200 accounts for here,,,and most of the accounts he uses them for different purpose.

Anyways,,the mods have banned the satanito account, let me see the account that he will open again. cheesy
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by BigCowHornn: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
Obamamessi,,, Bigcowhornn,,, Messi1,, hltsong,,, Chaos14

U no see as the scammer dey pretend?...this useless troll dull no be small,,na him dey operate the satanito account. grin grin

It's obvious to the blind

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Arielle: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:

The dude shinning your Congo now might be deadlier than a kidnapper. You can't be too sure.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Crazy guy! cheesy
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2022
Chaos14:
that Beanmanx and bigcowhornn na dumbass.
even severally after venumx told him that I'm different from Satanist the fool still thinks I'm same as him.
check Satanist recent post and see a post of his screenshot and from his status bar and browser you'll know he's a different person entirely.
Most of my screenshot you'll deduce I'm using an opera browser and a tecno phone.
till now i still doubt Satanist knows you cos he hardly comes online.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Shebbs: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't still believe this overfed pig of a kidnapper asked me out once in an event in portharcourt. . I was just smiling all through, when he was done blabbing his nonsense, i asked him, look at Vanessa very well, do I look like your mate, do I look like someone that is desperate for a man? abeg oga go Siddon...little did I know the fool was even a kidnapper.

Last Last You Be Hookup Girl
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by laladre: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't still believe this overfed pig of a kidnapper asked me out once in an event in portharcourt. . I was just smiling all through, when he was done blabbing his nonsense, i asked him, look at Vanessa very well, do I look like your mate, do I look like someone that is desperate for a man? abeg oga go Siddon...little did I know the fool was even a kidnapper.

Na God save you Vanessa, the pig could have kidnapped and raped you for days for turning him down, God all the way for you.
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by hardbody: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

What was it about him then that put you off ? Just asking.
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
grin

All those WHORÈS spending his ill-gotten money with him now have all dissapeared.

NO ONE OF THEM WILL EVER IDENTIFY WITH HIM.

The ways of the world. For anyone foolish enough to believe he's well loved for being himself, and not because of his wealth and what he can offer.
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Aguiyimba(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Madam say the truth and shame the devil. E get why
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by ObamaMessi: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chaos14:
Satanist dont have minions. He operates the two monikas.
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by BigCowHornn: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
that Beanmanx and bigcowhornn na dumbass.
even severally after venumx told him that I'm different from Satanist the fool still thinks I'm same as him.
check Satanist recent post and see a post of his screenshot and from his status bar and browser you'll know he's a different person entirely.
Most of my screenshot you'll deduce I'm using an opera browser and a tecno phone.
till now i still doubt Satanist knows you cos he hardly comes online.

So make I leave my work for my office come sleep for Nairaland dey purse you and your 1m monikers in the name of validating each one?
Na me send you go mass produce monikers?

Your mama toto there.

@Chaos14 no dey patronize this guy.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by BigCowHornn: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
BeanmanX:
Lolx...na the same person...that useless troll get more than 200 accounts for here,,,and most of the accounts he uses them for different purpose.

Anyways,,the mods have banned the satanito account, let me see the account that he will open again. cheesy

For the life of me I don't even know how you work this banning magic.
1... 2 .... his account is gone. grin

Calling the mods or hitting that report button is something I dont believe works properly so i deal with wahala my way.
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by FullBlastLight: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

We know u're lying, bt jst continue...
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by BeanmanX(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
BigCowHornn:

So make I leave my work for my office come sleep for Nairaland dey purse you and your 1m monikers in the name of validating each one?

Your mama toto there.

The guy think say we dey gullible..
Na person wey know the guy,,na him know how he dey take operate..

Me I know fit believe that guy at all...even venumx fall for him lies too but me I know fit fall at all.
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by BeanmanX(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
BigCowHornn:

For the life of me I don't even know how you work this banning magic.
1... 2 .... his account is gone. grin

Calling the mods or hitting that report button is something I dont believe works properly so i deal with wahala my way.
When we clashed early this year,,I PM'ed Mynd and complained to him,, he was the one that told me to tag any of his accounts both new and old...that was how both me and venumx banned more than 60 of his accounts,,,when he (satanist) noticed that he couldn't face us anymore he ran like the coward that he is----and I also went offline too since I didn't hear anything from him.. grin
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Graceunlimitedd(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Your mama toto there.

thunder fire your ashawo mama Toto there

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by BigCowHornn: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
thunder fire your ashawo mama Toto there

I remember the time you were creating threads to attack Mydd and other mods carelessly. I told you it will backfire but you no gree now look below.

Once people realize the mods are onto you many will challenge you. Even young fools wey never reach 20 years go joins

BeanmanX:
When we clashed early this year,,I PM'ed Mynd and complained to him,, he was the one that told me to tag any of his accounts both new and old...that was how both me and venumx banned more than 60 of his accounts,,,when he (satanist) noticed that he couldn't face us anymore he ran like the coward that he is----and I also went offline too since I didn't hear anything from him.. grin

Now I get why he is so desperate sometimes to disassociate some of his monikers from the Satanist tag.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by ntrukpum(m): 4:13am On Sep 28, 2022
money121:
Ok

May God continually bless you abundantly. Thank you very much sir for being a blessing to my daughter and my entire family.
Re: Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa by Greatzeus(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Shameless liar,just like your mentor and false messiah aka " 3 more lies to go please" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo / Video Of The Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi And Stuffed Her In A Bucket / Know The 9 Indonesia Prison Inmates To Be Executed At Midnight Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.