Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) (18297 Views)

JAPA: Man Prays On His Nigerian Passport For US & Canadian Visa (VID) / How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by shegun4sur: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mumu people. Opportunities abound everywhere including Nigeria. Their only aspiration is to go abroad. Migrating purposefully is not dependent on madness like this, it's not lottery.
With adequate planning, it's as easy as ABC.
Anyway, now his village people don collect work ie if there's any such thing.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Charisco(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=Legalcriminal post=117031258]Shame on everyone running away no matter what Nigeria will always be my home, I will fight and pray for her to become better.

All jaapa people are cowards [/quote

Common sense is not Common
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by franchasofficia: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Eh yaaah, yet his kinsmen want to vote in another walking dead to destroy to little left of Nigeria, God forbid BAT thing!
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by yinkbell: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Egalitarian1:
Idiotic Pharisee!
When them reason him matter spiritually now, him go begin accuse him village people unnecessarily.

Matthew 6:6
But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

People just abuse the social media. In fact, many have lost their sense of reasoning and responsibility just to trend on social media.

Did you think he called on anyone to video him? You can see vividly that's his room. The fact that he prayed to God means he acknowledged Him. He was possibly doing his praying while someone is covering him. We should not be too quick to judge people. Not everyone will attain maturity in terms of prayer. We are all learning!
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by drololaaof: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Egalitarian1:
Idiotic Pharisee!
When them reason him matter spiritually now, him go begin accuse him village people unnecessarily.

Matthew 6:6
But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

People just abuse the social media. In fact, many have lost their sense of reasoning and responsibility just to trend on social media.
Yes oh you are right ,why post this on NL self ,it ought not to be posted. It will complicate matter for him and intending applicants . Social media have turned into anything goes no privacy . Something that ought to be discussed amicably are being blown out of proportion thereby complicating matter for those that are concerned.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by dododawa1: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
JAPA JAPA
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by MadamOk(f): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na normal prayer wey people dey pray every day, Privately in church, in your closet.

But now, it seems na social media prayer God dey answer pass, people are now coming out to pray it on social media to se their heart desire and let God and people to see
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by UNDFTD: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Either Nigerians do NOT know how to pray or GOD has refused to hearken to their voices because they have been praying for decades for their useless LIEGERIA to get better. From all indications, that seemed to have NOT worked. It seems like the more they pray, the MORE the worthless piece of sh*t country gets even worse than before.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by hkidola00(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
Hahahahaha, how many country visas him wan collect now, I was in USA embassy 2014 when I saw what still amaze me till today so I don't doubt miracle or jazz again, among all the consulates, there is one that was not issuing visas that day at all but she issued for the person b4 me, I saw the the guy doing some incantations b4 his turn and when he was called no question was asked and his visa was issued no time
haaa...can u swear bro
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigeria go better.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by obyrich(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
xpressionx:
Oga u go nowhere.
We must stay here and deliver Obi fes
Abi? He must sit back and correct the mistake of 2015.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Tgb1: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
hkidola00:
haaa...can u swear bro

100%, believe me all his incarnations was in yoruba language, do you know after him I went to that same woman and I was refused even with all my packaging from CBN things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Odebayo4010(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Boys are not Smiling at all,No love in the street, Everybody frown face,No one to stay
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Omniman(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Christane:
av anyone ever thought of wat if after leaving Nigeria u face a much harder situation in d country you thought was heaven compare to Nigeria

Do your research,
ask questions

before leaving.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by BigDawsNet: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

100%, believe me all his incarnations was in yoruba language, do you know after him I went to that same woman and I was refused even with all my packaging from CBN things

Seriously?

U for collect him contact nah..

I wouldn't say jazz is not real... but he worked because he has 100% faith on it simple
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Seriously?

U for collect him contact nah..

I wouldn't say jazz is not real... but he worked because he has 100% faith on it simple

Till today I am still regretting that I didn't collect that guy contact but I didn't know know it will work shall because after him is me, so he went out straight, there is another case again in 2004 when I was locked up in prison at Madrid Spain, they brought one Nigeria girl from Edo state to the prison one day, I met her when we out that day for our lunch, the girl boasted to me that is only that one night she will sleep there, she said the man way arrest me no dey touch ground abi the man no dey breath in air, my brother she said alot of things, when I woke up the next morning and ask after her from police officers in the prison they told me the girl was released that morning, me I still end up there till like one year, some things dey happen abeg
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by BigDawsNet: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Till today I am still regretting that I didn't collect that guy contact but I didn't know know it will work shall because after him is me, so he went out straight, there is another case again in 2004 when I was locked up in prison at Madrid Spain, they brought one Nigeria girl from Edo state to the prison one day, I met her when we out that day for our lunch, the girl boasted to me that is only that one night she will sleep there, she said the man way arrest me no dey touch ground abi the man no dey breath in air, my brother she said alot of things, when I woke up the next morning and ask after her from police officers in the prison they told me the girl was released that morning, me I still end up there till like one year, some things dey happen abeg

That one deep sha cheesy

Abeg no dey dull... when you meet people like this... tell dem to show you way...

But if you believe only in God almighty then just stick with him....
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Gipre(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
It's sad that some people take everything for play.

You feel you are calling on your Maker and you decided to video of yourself and post it for the whole world to see.

Even the Pharisees and Sadducee in the bible did not take their hypocrisy this far.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by aestake: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Algold:
Where are you going? Wetin dey pursue you? Things will turnaround soon, don't loose lose hope. Nigeria will be great again. I have this deep feelings.
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by Algold: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=aestake post=117051696][/quote] Thanks Emeritus
Re: Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) by aestake: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Algold:
Thanks Emeritus
ASUU must to be taken care of. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helping New Nigerians in Diaspora / Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow / Traffic Officer Helps A Motorist Push His Faulty Bus In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.