Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson (45653 Views)

‘He’s Miracle-Working God’ – Festus Keyamo Reacts To Ministerial Nomination / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Labour Party’s N25M Governorship Forms For Imo State / Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by deji17: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
is it until u enter fire before u know d fire will burn u?!
Na you dey enter fire, not me. Put Anambra and Lagos side by side. Which one would you pick? That is the issue we are talking about and not emotional blackmail. Chose right because life depends on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by johnbd: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
They should allow him to continue demarketing APC. Some one that suppose to promote his party is busy looking for dino trouble. cheesy cheesy
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by lhordspy: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mordecai:

Gradually, you'll get to the acceptance stage.

Key phrase: LARGE GROUPS.

grin

cheesy grin .

The way you people scrutinize what i say here is scary. Reason i usually check and re-check my words properly in here. Still yet, you wereys will still use my words against me.... grin cheesy

By the way, why do you people get happy if someone use words like 'massive crowd' '2million youth' 'large gathering' to describe you people??

It reeks of people just looking for cheap validations.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by fredoooooo: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Keyamo will finish all of you put together yout lies and hate can't do nothing
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
deji17:

Na you dey enter fire, not me. Put Anambra and Lagos side by side. Which one would you pick? That is the issue we are talking about and not emotional blackmail. Chose right because life depends on it.
sharp sharp u have tagged me with Obi
The main issue is we love jagaban but he should go rest. Nigeria need someone active now
For Lagos u guys always voice out is not even him that developed Lagos. The major structures like 3rd mainland bridge and others were done during military regime
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Mordecai(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:

cheesy grin .

The way you people scrutinize what i say here is scary. Reason i usually check and re-check my words properly in here. Still yet, you wereys will still use my words against me.... grin cheesy

By the way, why do you people get happy if someone use words like 'massive crowd' '2million youth' 'large gathering' to describe you people??

It reeks of people just looking for cheap validations.

We are happy because we are just Nigerians tired of the status quo, trying to change the old order that's kept us down. So we celebrate our little wins. While we wait for the big one.

Join us. You've everything to gain. Nothing to lose.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Thebigheart: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
According to Dr. Jeffrey Guterman 2022.

Another name for Festus Keyamo SAN.
Is called Mr. MUGU.

No be me talk an ooo.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by tafat: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
This one will do anything to stay relevant, but will all know he's time will definitely soon elapse.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by tinsel: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Keyamo is doing more harm than good to Tinubu ambition and we like it
Why are you worried? Is it not what you like?
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by lhordspy: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mordecai:

We are happy because we are just Nigerians tired of the status quo, trying to change the old order that's kept us down. So we celebrate our little wins. While we wait for the big one.

Join us. You've everything to gain. Nothing to lose.

Never! . i repeat Never! . i am not even a fan of tinubu. But you see this election, it is a fight between wrong and right, a fight for my sanity.

You see these obi supporters, they behave like nonentities, !diots, insultive, lack of moral or home training group of people.
If obi wins, people and politicians will adapt this campaign strategy of this obidience of bullying people in accepting their ideology. Insulting people, attacking people in an aggressive way just because someone have contradicting opinion to theirs. .. And that will spell doom for Nigeria politics, imagine every party adopting this crazy and irritating means of campaign.

Infact, you wont understand. People thinks me always squeezing my time out of my little shedule coming here everyday to face this nonentity and rude humans called obidients. People think am being paid. Lol, nobody is giving me Nada, i have my job that gives me income. But this is a fight for my sanity and peace of mind.

Just imagine obi wins,i cant even imagine it.. I dont even know if i would be able to use the social media anymore. Even now that obi havent won anything, if i give you my nairaland account to operate for a day, you might run mad. If you see the number of messages i do receive everyday, full with insults,deaming words. Some will even threaten me...

God knows how these people are brought-up, very immoral disrespectful set of !diots. Infact you wont understand, this election is all or nothing for people like me. Obi can and must not win! .

I have wrote to like 5-6 DPO's in my LGA, i made them know of my intentions before-hands that i know how aggressive these animals called obidience are, of recent they beatup a man in Abj here because they accuse him of been one of thr fake bishop tinubu use. Can you imagine, what effontery and nonsense! . i already told the DPO's that if any body, i mean anybody tries hurting anyone or bullying anyone on election, maybe Nigeria war will start from my LGA, i told them that.

And i will be going from one polling unit to another, making sure no one is been bullied. If anyone tries anything... Kai kai. Till that day sha.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by deji17: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
sharp sharp u have tagged me with Obi
The main issue is we love jagaban but he should go rest. Nigeria need someone active now
For Lagos u guys always voice out is not even him that developed Lagos. The major structures like 3rd mainland bridge and others were done during military regime

Since we need someone active, why dont we get Anthony Joshua, Style bender, Usman or Tobi Amusan? I think they will do a better job in the "active" department than any of the current contenders. Dont you think so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
deji17:

Since we need someone active, why dont we get Anthony Joshua, Style bender, Usman or Tobi Amusan? I think they will do a better job in the "active" department than any of the current contenders. Dont you think so?
we have only choice to choose from the top 3. If u like call Rambo and Vandame grin
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Keyamo leave these people abeg.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by sukar886: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
I know they will sack him, when he said tinubu will start where buhari stop.... Na there game finish
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Eriokanmi: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
There's an iota of truth in every rumour. The way he attacked Keem Baba-Ahmed last night during political platform could be a reason, calling the bluff of Northern elders forum, bragging on Tinubu's winning in rhe north come 2023. If they don't remove Keyamo, Emilokan won't get 5% votes in the already divided North
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by deji17: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
we have only choice to choose from the top 3. If u like call Rambo and Vandame grin
No, there are more presidential candidates than 3 to chose from. Just going by your words , so which of the "3 candidates" is active?
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Mordecai(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
lhordspy:

Never! . i repeat Never! . i am not even a fan of tinubu. But you see this election, it is a fight between wrong and right, a fight for my sanity.

You see these obi supporters, they behave like nonentities, !diots, insultive, lack of moral or home training group of people.
If obi wins, people and politicians will adapt this campaign strategy of this obidience of bullying people in accepting their ideology. Insulting people, attacking people in an aggressive way just because someone have contradicting opinion to theirs. .. And that will spell doom for Nigeria politics, imagine every party adopting this crazy and irritating means of campaign.

Infact, you wont understand. People thinks me always squeezing my time out of my little shedule coming here everyday to face this nonentity and rude humans called obidients. People think am being paid. Lol, nobody is giving me Nada, i have my job that gives me income. But this is a fight for my sanity and peace of mind.

Just imagine obi wins,i cant even imagine it.. I dont even know if i would be able to use the social media anymore. Even now that obi havent won anything, if i give you my nairaland account to operate for a day, you might run mad. If you see the number of messages i do receive everyday, full with insults,deaming words. Some will even threaten me...

God knows how these people are brought-up, very immoral disrespectful set of !diots. Infact you wont understand, this election is all or nothing for people like me. Obi can and must not win! .

I have wrote to like 5-6 DPO's in my LGA, i made them know of my intentions before-hands that i know how aggressive these animals called obidience are, of recent they beatup a man in Abj here because they accuse him of been one of thr fake bishop tinubu use. Can you imagine, what effontery and nonsense! . i already told the DPO's that if any body, i mean anybody tries hurting anyone or bullying anyone on election, maybe Nigeria war will start from my LGA, i told them that.

And i will be going from one polling unit to another, making sure no one is been bullied. If anyone tries anything... Kai kai. Till that day sha.

Shalom

You're angry, I can feel it.

But you can't fight fire with gasoline.

Also, you are fighting the symptoms, not the malady.

The aggressive approach worked in 2015. The only thing that can stop it now is good exemplary leadership. And the one candidate that clearly embodies that is the same one you're standing against.

More importantly, why would you want to stand between a man and an option he considers his last hope?
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by vRendoh(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Only Lai Muhammad fit do the work. No other man born of a woman can paint APC with a colour that will be visible and admirable to Nigeria. An over soured food will be rejected by all, not even bingo!
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1574403351017672706?s=19

Keyamo is a SAN. He is a very brilliant Lawyer. Very intelligent. His presence alone is a cause of concern to the opposition. His usage of words, composition of English Language and sharp attack on issues are very high.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:55am On Sep 27, 2022
deji17:

No, there are more presidential candidates than 3 to chose from. Just going by your words , so which of the "3 candidates" is active?
U know! The one youths are clamouring for! I think Nigeria should try him. If he under perform it won't be hard to impeach him . The other two are powerful men that can't be impeached
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by deji17: 6:08am On Sep 27, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
U know! The one youths are clamouring for! I think Nigeria should try him. If he under perform it won't be hard to impeach him . The other two are powerful men that can't be impeached

But you denied that you are for Obi... grin grin grin
Presidency is not where you experiment. Good enough they have all been in govt before and we will be the judge of their performance. Obi comes short in so many ways.
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:31am On Sep 27, 2022
deji17:

But you denied that you are for Obi... grin grin grin
Presidency is not where you experiment. Good enough they have all been in govt before and we will be the judge of their performance. Obi comes short in so many ways.
I didn't deny I just said u tagged me obi...u guys know he is a strong competitor to those greedy power drunk ones. Just imagine Tinubu in international meetings standing on podium to give speech then he falls. Why can't he go rest and advise the government with his experience if he loves the country...then Atiku that one just want to come chop more money. Na tribalism Religion go kill this country.

A wise man once said

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by bigcasava1(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2022
derecho:
Ki lo kan mi...

Wetin concern agbero with overload?
What gladdens me is many Northern Christians don wake up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPKWS5fwp9U
no make they wake up, if they miss it this time, eee go red for them

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by deji17: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I didn't deny I just said u tagged me obi...u guys know he is a strong competitor to those greedy power drunk ones. Just imagine Tinubu in international meetings standing on podium to give speech then he falls. Why can't he go rest and advise the government with his experience if he loves the country...then Atiku that one just want to come chop more money. Na tribalism Religion go kill this country.

A wise man once said

Has Tinubu fell from any podium? That is your wish and imaginations which is immaterial. Obi is not a strong competitor as you will like to believe. He will come a distant 3rd. grin
Re: Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson by shegz24(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
But are Obi supporters more excited at the rumour of him being relieved of his duties for poor performance?

Are they not meant to be against Tinubu aspiration?

They should wish that he remains, so that he continues failing na...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neya Orji Uzor Kalu Is Engaged (Photos) / Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars / Yul Edochie Steps Out With His Daughter, Dani (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.