Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities (48375 Views)

Letter Ordering VCs To Reopen Universities / It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU / ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by ajani1978(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:
I wasted my vote in the last election. God have mercy on me

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/hDRQRov3YftdYUV29
It's a liar you didn't waste your vote, because you are not vote Buhari.
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by tafat: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:
Mumu APC led FG...

ASUU na your mate grin grin

Never you defend this mumu APC led FG, they are run by animals, you know how animals behave...they can fall your hand at anytime.
honestly, that na just wetin dey.
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by hope4nigeria(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:

Pay on Delivery

you for no confess this kind of sin, it's not forgivable, may God really have mercy on you indeed.
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by ViceGovernor: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Conner44:
Mumu federal government, they thought they could use their bought judiciary to bully, cajole and threaten learned professors and doctorate degree holders lol grin empty vessels making the loudest noise.

As I said, for the useless stunts this federal government had played against ASUU I encourage them to extend this their strike by 2 extra months to teach buhari a lesson on manners.

hndrrxxx, kasssandra shebi una dey see as the movie dey play ? What an elder sees sitting even if you kids climb a tall flag pole it will still be invisible to you.
Bros it's not buhari that is affected na people like me dey suffer am this is my 7th yr in uni for 4yrs course cry

Buhari is a cow herder na pomo dey that man heart
He's ready to keep us at home till next administration grin

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Conner44: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Bros it's not buhari that is affected na people like me dey suffer am this is my 7th yr in uni for 4yrs course cry

Buhari is a cow herder na pomo dey that man heart
He's ready to keep us at home till next administration grin

I feel your pain but the truth is that if ASUU gives in to the FG and their bullying right now then just be ready to go on another strike by January or February next year, is that what you want? Strikes every year till you graduate? Even after writing your final paper another strike can start and you won’t be able to get called up for nysc.

Just speak to yourself and your mates to bear the brunt now for the betterment of the future of education for you and your younger ones once and for all. It’s the best course of action to take right now against government
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by solomoni87(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:
Mumu APC led FG...

Never you defend this mumu APC led FG, they are run by animals, you know how animals behave...they can fall your hand at anytime.
must you always politicise issue? Why mention apc in this matter
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by naikeboy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Confusion Buhari pass disaster abeg
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by PeterObi4LP: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
This will be a child's play compare to what Nigerians will see if they vote in Tilumpu. It will be 2yrs strike. Vote wisely.
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by tdayoojo: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Dem no get liver. Na shame dem go receive last last. Visionless elements.
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Tgb1: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Fcwilly: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
You are giving order to reopen the universities that were never closed before, no be mumu order be that? Na ASUU dey strike, this shows how stupid this government is. All of them are so daft, from top to bottom

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by okorogodwin4(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Snapchat:
Na everyday I dey thank God say I don graduate. Though I had a taste of ASUU strike during my undergrad years, it’s unavoidable.
graduate without job wasting your time on nairaland typing nonsense wey no make sense
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Gbeng30(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:
Mumu APC led FG...

There is no way you will support this mentally incapacitated party people and not look stupid ...what really amaze me is that despite their obvious wickedness and foolishness some urchins will still attack your comment and saying nonsense without any point to prove... Anyway I guess 2000 or 3000 they do collect is enough for their destiny
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Snapchat: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
okorogodwin4:
graduate without job wasting your time on nairaland typing nonsense wey no make sense

This one is frustrated. No go commit suicide o
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Rebuke:
Smh. Confused people.

To the nairaland modes who find pleasure in banning people, listen up; yhu are only making our leaving nairaland faster.

Yhu banned me for Days/week for calling someone a "f00l" meanwhile the person must have said something even worse in his post.

Yhu should know that whatever nairaland has to offer, there are other social platforms that can offer so much more and even better.

Seun, if yhu fail to address yhur overzealous and very biased modes, yhu will soon be left alone here with them and maybe more of their kind.

Lastly, incase yhur mods are banning people simply because of their political views, they have failed woefully because we can't be silenced! Let them come and ban us on Twitter, Facebook and other platforms too.

You need to see the seun you're calling on his mods doing worst on Twitter.
I only come in here to wind off when I run out of data, nothing sensible here only hates and mischievous slaves of evil politicians except for few smart guys who have relegated themselves from here too.
I already informed my data vendor to sell me 12g. I hate surfing this forum lately

3 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:
Mumu APC led FG...

I tell u Bro
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by alimiadedayo1: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
solomoni87:
must you always politicise issue? Why mention apc in this matter
you are stupid is it pdp that is presiding over the nation? what is the politics there is that what they promise us

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Typicool8(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
GENES11S:

If after the first 4years, hin eye no clear, e still follow do 4+4, he can never be forgiven. Even God ma self go rethink am.

Oh now I get your point but then let's hope he has genuinely changed for the better
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Sirqt5(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ginaz:
most evil political party in the whole world right now is Apc.
Smelly Whoore Witch
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by 07kjb: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

You'll still waste it this time around on Obi

That will be a worthy waste of VOTE

U BETTER JOIN US IN VOTING PETER OBI
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Janet80: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
That is good for the educational sector. Strategic land for sale at Onne Eleme at attractive prices. 10 plots behind nafcon-. 22 plots still in Onne and another 50 plots around trailer park Eleme- call 07065479418
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Conner44:
Mumu federal government, they thought they could use their bought judiciary to bully, cajole and threaten learned professors and doctorate degree holders lol grin empty vessels making the loudest noise.

As I said, for the useless stunts this federal government had played against ASUU I encourage them to extend this their strike by 2 extra months to teach buhari a lesson on manners.

hndrrxxx, kasssandra shebi una dey see as the movie dey play ? What an elder sees sitting even if you kids climb a tall flag pole it will still be invisible to you.
the way you are supporting them seems you are part of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Teenwolf(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
No sensible Nigerians will vote for APC in the coming election, with what is happening..It is only an slowpoke that will vote Tinubu
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by wilzindinero: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Confused govt...wether una make u turn or even back tumble o we no care, d truth be say, una don betray our trust & so we go change am for una during d next general election

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Lovenorth: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Faber:
Mumu APC led FG...

I agree with you, I regret supporting this useless and clueless government, I hope God will forgive me
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Anndrew(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
betshopagent:
shut up
See how stupid and foolish he sound, trying to defend the government..I Hardy reply those noneties

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by betshopagent(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Anndrew:
See how stupid and foolish he sound, trying to defend the government..I Hardy reply those noneties
na were him be
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by vb0mb(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=equity1 post=117036215][/quote]

Can't you spell "you" correctly. What is "yhu" and "yhur".

You deserve another ban.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by isaiahonu: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
betshopagent:
na were him be
s
pealso:

Pay on Delivery

Send m
betshopagent:
na were him be
y cash bro
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by osazsky(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na only assu be strong union for this country..they know that assu will uee the order to clean the anus of students...forget labour..trade union..ssanu natt etc those once when fg bribe excos they call of the strike on the day the strike started
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by isaiahonu: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Stop collecting money from people in the name of doing Company logo for them. Please send my own .oney back. It's more than one monthnow
pealso:

Pay on Delivery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday / Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts / Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.