Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities (48376 Views)

Letter Ordering VCs To Reopen Universities / It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU / ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Johnchrix(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:
I wasted my vote in the last election. God have mercy on me

But why are you still supporting Tinubu?
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Amumaigwe: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:

You follow do 4 + 4 dey shine teeth. Peleoooo
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Typicool8(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:

Go son, your sins are forgiven

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by WHITELIGHTER: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
It has never been a fight the federal government will win. Nigeria students are fvvked

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Danny50: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Confused bunch of fools.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Ximenez(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
It's better to wait for the appeal court ruling, which will still be same.
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by AyeMoJuba: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:

You'll still waste it this time around on Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Saintdan0421(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigeria has now been declared the CRUISE CAPITAL of the world.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by loko50(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
ednut1:
Who exactly is FG

Nice question

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by SeriouslySense(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
How many months, are Students going to stay at home. While you are at home learn skills and learn other things that will enhance your prospect. Also be helpful.

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by gulfer: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Government of aboutturns undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by chikason22(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:
You may make another mistake again
Vote wisely this time around
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by gassbee: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
They av to wait for d outcone of d appeal
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:

You're forgiven dear but go and sin no more.
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Knows12(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:
we suppose beat but your sin has been forgiven.. just make sure u vote wisely next..
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by betshopagent(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Shameless dead idiots! From bubu to his fans
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Reference(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:

Without restructuring.... I'm afraid votes and voting remains and ineffectual tool to changing the fortunes of Nigeria(ns) fundamentally.
It is like approaching a well stocked ATM but your account is empty.
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by remi4ever(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
pealso:

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/hDRQRov3YftdYUV29
Leeemaaaoooo!!! grin
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by betshopagent(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
" Further development and information would be communicated to all relevant stakeholders. "

The above part of the memo is the real deal. You do not know what is coming next.

FG has weilded the big stick on ASUU and other university unions have abandoned ASUU.
check my signature for free stuffs!
shut up

3 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by GENES11S: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Typicool8:

Go son, your sins are forgiven

Not forgiven
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by Typicool8(m): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
GENES11S:

Not forgiven

Why??
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by betshopagent(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Celly2020:
God please forgive me for voting this useless people during the last election
God no go ever 4give you for making the same mistake twice.
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by OKEY30: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Confused government grin grin
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Buhari na almajiri descendant na. Dem no kuku like school before. So nothing kwansign am. Na to travel por za next available oqasion abroad dey za minds

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by balayoflife(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
I think it is the way to go...

Government needs to sit down one last time with ASSU
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by adioolayi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin cheesy

Arrant Nonsense!
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by GENES11S: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Typicool8:

Why??

If after the first 4years, hin eye no clear, e still follow do 4+4, he can never be forgiven. Even God ma self go rethink am.
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by STPEACE10: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Describing this APC government as failure is a big insult to the word failure itself , it's way worst than that. God in heaven, I have a very simple supplication. Make the lives of those planning to vote APC again come February 2023 as complicated as this current APC government. Amen. APC is a curse to humanity and must be rejected to entirety.
#APC_is_disasterous
#APC_is_cancerous
#APC_is_a_gross and monumental failures.

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by sterlingD(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
What a government

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by equity1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=Rebuke post=117035382]Smh. Confused people.

To the nairaland modes who find pleasure in banning people, listen up; yhu are only making our leaving nairaland faster.

Yhu banned me for Days/week for calling someone a "f00l" meanwhile the person must have said something even worse in his post.

Yhu should know that whatever nairaland has to offer, there are other social platforms that can offer so much more and even better.

Seun, if yhu fail to address yhur overzealous and very biased modes, yhu will soon be left alone here with them and maybe more of their kind.

Lastly, incase yhur mods are banning people simply because of their political views, they have failed woefully because we can't be silenced! Let them come and ban us on Twitter, Facebook and other platforms too.
Why would you call someone a fool. Why not report the person . Two wrong can never be right. For equity sake both of you suppose to receive the yellow card if the person actually insulted you
This forum has some rules and regulations and you are aware that calling someone a fool attract ban.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by LOVEGINO(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
As confuse as FG.
Re: FG Withdraws Order To Reopen Universities by tafat: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Very confused administration, they don't even know what they want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday / Photos: See What Students Wrote In Their Test Scripts / Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.