Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,494 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off (37807 Views)

Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup / Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Counterfeit: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
I blame that girl....yes, the one that wears pink hair
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by LordEclipse: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Until una kill am,then una rest.. Joshua please retreat.. children of God Don't fight
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by johnfem321: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Thank God he didn’t accept that right.. it’s just to soon.. is confidence is already low.. make he relax small first.. come Africa, Ghana enjoy till Christmas.. after a few month get back slowly into fight with some small opponent to get is confidence back.. he can now fight furry in 2024
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Reference(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Why will you agree to a fight you are certain to lose..... except the Gypsy King has grand plans to take a dive to keep the British heavyweight circus going.... duh.

Josh has peaked, beaten all the folks he could and lost to all he should. His career is all but over.
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by BnQoyyim(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
AJ and his team can't just sign a bout without given it a proper thought.
Meanwhile, AJ has hitherto seriously challenged Fury some years back when Fury didn't made any response.
Fury should wait till December if he really want to fight AJ.
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by donem: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Love800:
Am still yet to see who can beat tyson fury. Nobody in dis present generation.

But i wish mayweather was still young nd boxing till now, he will end tyson career
cheesy lol at Mayweather, there is what they call Weight classification in pro boxing, Mayweather belongs to a lower class, he can't and won't even be allowed to fight Fury even at Mayweather's younger years.
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by princdebola201(m): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
onuman:
The day Anthony Joshua prostrated flat before President Buhari, a globally acclaimed failure. The day Joshua started to lose it. Cuny Buhari was merely laughing at Joshua's error here.
miserable idiot , after this picture, joshua fought pulev in december 2020 and knock him out in round 9. Aj made billions of Naira out of usyk fight yet stupid internet troll thinks he is finished
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by princdebola201(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Anthony Joshua took the best decision of his life. Fury is just looking for who to kill in boxing ring. grin grin

He who fight and run away, know where e strength reach grin
pillow fist fury have no power to kill anybody. He pull out of the fight when his team is still on negotiation. Fury is the coward here
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Johel(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Previous: https://www.nairaland.com/7330560/anthony-joshua-accepts-terms-tyson#116622624

AJ is a loser, perfect name calling from fury..

Pvssy Boy body builder.
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Johel(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Anthony Joshua took the best decision of his life. Fury is just looking for who to kill in boxing ring. grin grin

Pele Pele o....Dey use sorry pet loser.
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by LOVEGINO(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Zonefree:

hahahaha! Comrade be easy.

Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Ofadaman(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Joshua was never a boxer, he got lucky. Eitherways, he made a good decision of avoiding a third back to back knockout that would have killed and sealed off his career

1 Like

Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Melonsmasher: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Beckham14:
If it's to fight DJ CUPPY in bed, Baba go sign all the contract available, but come to the Ring and see Fury, he ran away.
Xvideos self-service lord, I salute u grin
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by TempleHouse: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Joshua is very smart!
He doesn’t want to be knocked out three times in one year and gone on retirement!

Otedola daughter caused his setback and will never regain the belt again?!

He can arrange to fight Derek Chisora as undercard In major fight!
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by princewarri1985: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Previous: https://www.nairaland.com/7330560/anthony-joshua-accepts-terms-tyson#116622624
tyson fury is the idiot here! Anthony joshua don escape death knowing fully well say you go kill am for ring and you dey call am coward?? Even usyk wey still douge you non know wetin him dey do too? Abi he get anybody wey like die. EVERYBODY KNOW THAT TYSON FURY IS A BEAST
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by onuman: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
TYSON FURY CALLS ANTHONY JOSHUA A COWARD.

Tyson Fury says Anthony Joshua fight is off: 'It's officially over!'
Joshua said on Sunday he will sign the contract to fight Fury after the WBC champion issued an ultimatum if they are to put together their all-British heavyweight battle this year; but Fury said on Instagram: "It's official. D Day has come and gone."
19:33, UK, Monday 26

Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by wilzindinero: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Aj is no coward! Rather he's a wise guy. After fury furiously dismantle Deontay Wilder, any wise man would avoid him. Let him(fury) go & challenge usyk abeg

1 Like

Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Love800(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Can u explain dis wieght tin to me

Is it according to body mass or belt
donem:

cheesy lol at Mayweather, there is what they call Weight classification in pro boxing, Mayweather belongs to a lower class, he can't and won't even be allowed to fight Fury even at Mayweather's younger years.
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by princewarri1985: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
michlins:
Better to be assumed to be a coward than to be seen as a coward on TV.

AJ, no let them hype you to go collect more beating. You have enough money to last you for a lifetime.

Invest well and you will not have to be knocked out ever again on TV. If you do well, you can turn into a coach and start teaching people on how to avoid getting knocked out
but if na me be joshua i go accept the fight and just try my best to survive for at least 3 round and go home with a 100 million pounds cheque and retire from boxing and go for plastic sugery for face reconstruction after fury don use blow re arrange my face, he should just take the beating for the money
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Kingozymandias(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Buyalltools:

Must everything be about politics? If you are not a fight fan spare the topics.

How would a fighter gives ultimatum of signing a contract? If Joshua does, Fury has won mentally.

Stop crying
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by HolyMan12: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Anthony Joshua now smells like DJ cuppys' pussy cool

1 Like

Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by system21: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
I must call Joshua a wife man for dodging this fight, if you know you know
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Tgb1: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Who wan lose 4times in a row
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by donem: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Love800:
Can u explain dis wieght tin to me

Is it according to body mass or belt
Yes
Mayweather = 68kg
Tyson Fury = 120kg
Just sourced the below for you from Britannica/sport

light flyweight, not more than 108 pounds (49 kg)
flyweight, 115 pounds (52 kg)
bantamweight, 123 pounds (56 kg)
lightweight, 132 pounds (60 kg)
light welterweight, 141 pounds (64 kg)
welterweight, 152 pounds (69 kg)
middleweight, 165 pounds (75 kg)
light heavyweight, 178 pounds (81 kg)
heavyweight, 201 pounds (91 kg)
super heavyweight, any weight over 201 pounds (91 kg)
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Jocdon(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Once upon a time there was a champion
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by wilzindinero: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin lolz we dey use everything catch cruise for this country
Zonefree:

1 Like

Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by wilzindinero: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin grin go & ask Deontay Wilder if he will ever accept 1billion dollar to face Tyson furry in a ring again & tell me his response
princewarri1985:
but if na me be joshua i go accept the fight and just try my best to survive for at least 3 round and go home with a 100 million pounds cheque and retire from boxing and go for plastic sugery for face reconstruction after fury don use blow re arrange my face, he should just take the beating for the money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Barcelona Fan Dies In Yola, Adamawa While Celebrating His Team's Victory / I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor / African Referees Selected For FIFA 2022 World Cup In Qatar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.