Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off (37796 Views)

Nigerians Angry At Multichoice GOTV For Failing To Show World Cup / Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by ericmor: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Zonefree:
Anthony Joshua took the best decision of his life. Fury is just looking for who to kill in boxing ring. grin grin

He who fight and run away, know where e strength reach grin

lol. E can not kill AJ, he can only win him in the ring fight
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Captain92: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Cuppy that is talking about haters the other time, she did not even know that we stand behind Joshua, life is important.
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Last time i watch fury fight with my speaker at high volume. When he knocks the opponent out even my speaker blow. I have to change the speaker. If aj fight him even if i put my speaker for zero volume fury heavy blow to aj skull go blow the speaker. Aj thank you for saving my new speakers. Make aj demote to lightweight. Or make he join model. I no get strength to type rip
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by narutod7th: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na glo cause all this rubbish. Guy leave him work go dey do ambassador for glo.
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by osidion2020(m): 12:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Thing is fury isn't such a heavy puncher, but he sure knows how to cushion, absorb punches, he's also the king of mind games, when he gets into you head, he wears you out over time, and boom he takes you out in no time...He's a survivor �
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by thirdeye(m): 2:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Fury wasn't ready to fight AJ, is typical of him.
Is AJ a B ranked fighter that you are giving so much deadlines and when they promised to sign you quickly gave another deadline of 5pm at the shortest possible time. You all are typing rubbish and not following the game. Fury is actually afraid of AJ
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Love800(m): 2:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Ok
But why are they doing it according to weight? I thought boxing is all abt skill
donem:

Yes
Mayweather = 68kg
Tyson Fury = 120kg
Just sourced the below for you from Britannica/sport

light flyweight, not more than 108 pounds (49 kg)
flyweight, 115 pounds (52 kg)
bantamweight, 123 pounds (56 kg)
lightweight, 132 pounds (60 kg)
light welterweight, 141 pounds (64 kg)
welterweight, 152 pounds (69 kg)
middleweight, 165 pounds (75 kg)
light heavyweight, 178 pounds (81 kg)
heavyweight, 201 pounds (91 kg)
super heavyweight, any weight over 201 pounds (91 kg)
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Love800(m): 2:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Ur foolishness is adequate
Fearyourcreator:

Ode
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by shineeye1: 4:20am On Sep 27, 2022
jaxxy:
who really wants a fight and gives a rush 5pm deadline? only chicken fury undecided

Well-done motivational killer, sorry speaker...
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by shineeye1: 4:24am On Sep 27, 2022
thirdeye:
Fury wasn't ready to fight AJ, is typical of him.
Is AJ a B ranked fighter that you are giving so much deadlines and when they promised to sign you quickly gave another deadline of 5pm at the shortest possible time. You all are typing rubbish and not following the game. Fury is actually afraid of AJ

Another motivational killer, oh o , speaker!
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by romunu(m): 5:01am On Sep 27, 2022
My mind de tell me say I fit even beat this Joshua sef, na my mind de tell me ooo.
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Fearyourcreator: 5:22am On Sep 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Stop crying boy.. cry your eyes grin
Casual
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Fearyourcreator: 5:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Asour:

Yes. Technical KO is still KO.
That's their term abi?
It's different
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by azpekuliar: 6:06am On Sep 27, 2022
princdebola201:
miserable idiot , after this picture, joshua fought pulev in december 2020 and knock him out in round 9. Aj made billions of Naira out of usyk fight yet stupid internet troll thinks he is finished

Yes he has made money but he is completely finished as a top level boxer. He has slipped down to the B-list where the likes of Chisora, Ortiz, Dillian, Joseph Parker etc are. That’s his level.
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by azpekuliar: 6:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Bluffly:

Fury is stupid. Who is he to give deadline. Nonsense

So if I give you a contract, you need 2 whole weeks to go through it and sign? grin
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by princdebola201(m): 6:21am On Sep 27, 2022
azpekuliar:

Yes he has made money but he is completely finished as a top level boxer. He has slipped down to the B-list where the likes of Chisora, Ortiz, Dillian, Joseph Parker etc are. That’s his level.
show me any current heavyweight ranking table where joshua is not ahead of these names?
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Obidientful: 6:29am On Sep 27, 2022
My man leave am like that. Make em be coward. U won kill our DJ boyfriend?
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Asour: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

It's different

Ok.
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by azpekuliar: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2022
princdebola201:
show me any current heavyweight ranking table where joshua is not ahead of these names?

Someone has to be at the top of the B-list rankings grin
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by somtochukwu853: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2022
Tyson Fury dey find who he wan kill.Anthony Joshua remember say im get unfinished business with DJ Cuppy's succulent bweasts. Na why he nor gree sign up for the fight.Tyson Fury dey find who he wan kill.Anthony Joshua remember say im get unfinished business with DJ Cuppy's succulent bweasts. Na why he nor gree sign up for the fight....
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by God2man2again(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2022
Failure is not final. The backward movement of the ram is to regain more strength to stabilize and fight back.
The evidence of great warrior is to fight and flee from the battle in order to restrategize.

Tyson fury knew Joshua needed time to rest, so why the rush in signing another contract after a defeat.

Joshua took the best decision.
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Serial48(f): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Say Joshua mistakenly accept that fight, Fury for beat am like who thief phone for Oshodi grin

You have bad mouth.. leave the guy to recuperate in peace grin
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Betgold84: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by RealEzee(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Make Fury go rest ja re ,Na only am dey talk since ,we no know wetin happen why Aj no sign d contract ,make AJ come talk em side of d story

Why Fury won fight AJ so badly sef ? grin

Stay strong AJ!! You still be light to many of us but u for no meet Buhari aswear na dia u jonz bro grin
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by alaw07032601473: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
This herbal was prepared from Ijebu in Ogun State ...Originally it will flush out any type of diseases in your body..It relief and prevent patial stroke,It also burn fats in the body ..We call it ( MANY IN ONE ) Try it today and be healthy

Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Floki737: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kajaard:

Piper Perri, happy masturbation bro cool

grin grin Thanks bro, nah small research work I wan do..
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Wwwq: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nobody want to lose 4 times
Re: Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off by Babastrong(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=Reinamaria post=117034219]He isn't ready. Simple.
He who (fights and) runs away, lives to fight another day. [ Such as Igboho. The mistake that costs Nnamid kanu his health.]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jorge Kanella Put Toe Into Alfie Davis’ Bum During Fight (Photos) / Super Eagles: 3 Coaches Nigerians Want To Take Over From Gernot Rohr / Kyril Louis-Dreyfus To Buy Sunderland Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.