Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death (51431 Views)

Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Corporate2020: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Brendaniel:
Last Last na one Black man from Ondo state wey him hair thick like grass go still be king of England one day...

As dem no one allow black race enter their lineage - Na Naija go spoil their plan - we go still rule them grin

You are very right. Nigerians are moving there in thousands. White men are refusing to give birth because of homosexualism which they are practicing. However, Nigerians are moving there in thousands and giving birth to many children. We will soon outnumber them.

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Allisgud: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Time will come black will colonize white,
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Corporate2020: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
floss:
Hmmm... there's a place in the book that says
"The BAT grew so old that it wasn't able to fly due to the overwhelming wind that emanated from the East running across the north cutting all edges down to the South and hitting the BAT so hard that it fell in the West not knowing that a great tsunami is coming, realizing how it failed to rise, it started causing chaos and finally gave up after realizing that Pentagon was watching from it's pinnacle"

So much but so little....Nostra....

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President. You will then know whom Nostradamus talked about
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by dnawah(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Joke! Prince Harry isn't even in line to the throne. If Prince William for any reason, is not king after their father, his son is next in line.

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by GardenOfGod(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin grin grin
floss:
"The BAT grew so old that it wasn't able to fly due to the overwhelming wind that emanated from the East running across the north cutting all edges down to the South and hitting the BAT so hard that it fell in the West not knowing that a great tsunami is coming, realizing how it failed to rise, it started causing chaos and finally gave up after realizing that Pentagon was watching from it's pinnacle"

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Rayjnr: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
With the 100 percent accuracy of the Holy Bible ( The Word of God ), playing out live before our eyes, you would think that would be the only book people would want to get and read.
But people would rather read books about how Nostradamus predicted the Death of Queen Elizabeth II

What a funny and confused world.

As you believe in the bible as a Christian that's how Muslims believe in the Quran and that's how traditionalists believe in their customs,some are also atheists so not everyone is a Christian, respect people's believe .

4 Likes

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Akpacha(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
With the 100 percent accuracy of the Holy Bible ( The Word of God ), playing out live before our eyes, you would think that would be the only book people would want to get and read.
But people would rather read books about how Nostradamus predicted the Death of Queen Elizabeth II

U believed in Bible but don't believe in the book, ur mumu na different level. Bible and the book were written by European criminals. All to keep hold of the gullible people like u.

3 Likes

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Ckonnet: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Brendaniel:
Last Last na one Black man from Ondo state wey him hair thick like grass go still be king of England one day...

As dem no one allow black race enter their lineage - Na Naija go spoil their plan - we go still rule them grin

If harry enter, na small small monkey go catch banana
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Anndrew(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
floss:

so right,I read it too..it was the people that strangle the bat on the neck,before it gave up..what a sorry bat..nostra is truly a seer..

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Advancedman(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Those of us who have known about this man from watching the man who saw tomorrow documentary growing up are not surprised .

Nostradamus is the only legit man who accurately predicted the future that ever lived all the rest are fake

You watched it too.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Amunethseranu(f): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Thats supreme vessel
Honour him

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Melonsmasher: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Konjiboii:

You my friend have got great taste in rappers, although this album wasn't Nas greatest album.
Not his greatest, but one of my favorite, I Am album is my most favorite of Nas..

Both Nastradamus and I Am were released the same year.. The man was blazing hot at the time, though the influence of Nas is unmatched till date

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by godofuck231: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bad Harry ma mann!

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Yankee101: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Predicting the death of a 90 year old is not magic
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Ckonnet: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Viltron:
Joke! Prince Harry isn't even in line to the throne. If Prince William for any reason, is not king after their father, his son is next in line.

And if the same thing that stops his father resurfaces nko.

History have always repeated itself, william the conqueror was not suppose to be the king of England due circumstances but it happened
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Amunethseranu(f): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

...your useless Religion chased Nostradamus about to kill him during his days . Was he not called witch until he lied that "holyspirit gave him inspiration to predict " just to survive ur Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Okhuadams(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Okhuadams(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Cti28(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

They have been blinded by the god's of this world.
The god of this world is so busy keeping men busy with goods, fame pleasure, things and a lot more, which are but transient.

But the Truth stands sure. " Those that do know their God, shall be strong and do exploit"

4 Likes

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by eminikansoso(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Guyman01:
Eliza don kpai allow her to rest, I don't know why the OP is so infatuated with the British Royalty, meanwhile he won't say anything about Benin empire over here undecided
Op knows that Ti Aja ban siwin Iman oju olowo re ni (No matter how madness a dog may be, it must give some respect to it's owner).
You want OP to comment or use Benin Kingdom to preach gospel. My hand no dey ooo
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Konjiboii: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Melonsmasher:

Not his greatest, but one of my favorite, I Am album is my most favorite of Nas

I'm torn between illmatic and I am, but I will also say I am,shit was a classic depends on who you ask.

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by adonisuwa(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

How funny and confused can you be You choose to read and believe a book you have no idea about the author or a known source. Emancipate yourself form mental slavery sad
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Cti28(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
HappyPagan:

Lool. that book... that Book of lies and fiction... grin na why your posts for here no dey pass Bible. Na the only book wey you don read... na wetin full your head. Na so so Jesus cumm full your head.
The best thing that could ever happened to a man is to be filled with Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Melonsmasher: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Konjiboii:

I'm torn between illmatic and I am, but I will also say I am,shit was a classic depends on who you ask.
I AM will always be my favorite, The song "Small World" gets me on another level any day cool
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Fweshest3: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Dshocker:
Didn't Nostradamus say anything about Africa, specifically Nigeria?

He did. He spoke about mazi Nnamdi kanu. Just that hatred won't let some people reason. A Prince from the trigger of the gun(west Africa, biafra precisely). Google it and u would see it there.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Fweshest3: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
Dshocker:
Didn't Nostradamus say anything about Africa, specifically Nigeria?

He did. He spoke about mazi Nnamdi kanu. Just that hatred won't let some people reason. A Prince from the trigger of the gun(west Africa,). Google it and u would see it there.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by floss(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Corporate2020:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President. You will then know whom Nostradamus talked about

Was I talking about Tinubu or Nigerian politics?
Or
Maybe you are scared I might be referring to your Lord and Saviour....
As if you are living in Banana island in this Buhari's government.... remember your Lord and Saviour said in 2015 that Buhari is what you and your kind needs... when you and your family are deprived Visa abroad due to what your saviour brought then you will understand that you are not doing me but yourself and your children
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by HappyPagan: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Cti28:

The best thing that could ever happened to a man is to be filled with Jesus Christ.
Sorry, I'm not gay. I don't have such fantasies.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Kingozymandias(m): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
Advancedman:

You watched it too.

Yep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) / Juan Emilio Ameri Suspended After Kissing Woman’s Breast During Virtual Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.