Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death (51772 Views)

Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Dshocker(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Fweshest3:

He did. He spoke about mazi Nnamdi kanu. Just that hatred won't let some people reason. A Prince from the trigger of the gun(west Africa,). Google it and u would see it there.

I checked it, but there is no proof to that
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Franzinni: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
With the 100 percent accuracy of the Holy Bible ( The Word of God ), playing out live before our eyes, you would think that would be the only book people would want to get and read.
But people would rather read books about how Nostradamus predicted the Death of Queen Elizabeth II

What a funny and confused world.

you are "reaching" for saying the bible is 100 percent accurate ? The same bible that was doctored by Rome? The same bible that is filled with discrepancies and contradictions ? Well I respect everyone's right to believe what ever keeps them grounded. But my issue is when they try to shove it down other people's throats as fact. The white man that imported the religion did that to Africans and we took it and ran with it. Hence the reason why people who based thier existence on blind unsubstantiated faith abound.

Nostradamus predictions have been accurate on many occasions I personally "believe" he must have had spiritual help for reasons unknown.

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
The new succession plan to the British monarchy puts Williams and his three children and counting ahead of Harry. Attempting to undermine the lawfully established line of succession is act of treason.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by CaptMarvel(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
dnawah:
if it true,let start preparing for the end of the world.see what he said.
do you have the book?
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by blueAgent(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
charlesedu777:
Hi

Lol...I Don laugh tire.....

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by blueAgent(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Akpacha:
U believed in Bible but don't believe in the book, ur mumu na different level. Bible and the book were written by European criminals. All to keep hold of the gullible people like u.

And how is it working?

Do you even reason at all, or you just parrot anything you hear?

So the same Europeans that you claim wrote the Bible have abandoned it for Atheism,homosexuality, free masonry and all other things that are contrary to Christianity.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Zivaharry(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
I have the book but it's difficult to comprehend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Nikkganc08(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
With the 100 percent accuracy of the Holy Bible ( The Word of God ), playing out live before our eyes, you would think that would be the only book people would want to get and read.
But people would rather read books about how Nostradamus predicted the Death of Queen Elizabeth II

I'm a fan of ur write-ups here.

But most times, u sound totally redundant by trying to create a fire where there's no smoke.

Please, just google 'the book with the greatest sales in the whole world'

The answer is the bible.

Get your facts right before making certain comment
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Grandemperor(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

The Holy Bible relates mainly to the Middle East and parts of Europe with the abscence of dates or chronological order. If the studies of ''Ancient History'' and/or ''Western Civilization'' were incorporated in the Holy Bible and/or Quran or other such books, Mankind's ignorance would be a little bit diminished or suppressed.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Grandemperor(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
The essence of The Grand Emperor eluded Nostradamus........?
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Akpacha(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
blueAgent:

And how is it working?

Do you even reason at all, or you just parrot anything you hear?

So the same Europeans that you claim wrote the Bible have abandoned it for Atheism,homosexuality, free masonry and all other things that are contrary to Christianity.
U are a foolish kid, I have better use of my time, go look for ur mates, pls!
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by simply22: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Only the Almighty God knows tomorrow!
Queen Elizabeth II ruled The British Empire longer than any Monarch before her.
But on the day that she was born, nobody knew that she would be Queen!
Nobody should rule out anything! Only God Almighty knows tomorrow.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Dbakre1: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
U say 100% accuracy? Hmmmm
Pls educate us the more, which version of the Holy Bible are u referring to?
Righteousness2:

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by mikkycoins(m): 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
LikeAking:
Story story.

Na Dem tell Putin say Russia go win.

Russia is not losing
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by crafteck(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Righteousness2:

The bible hasnt made any correct prediction, just expected assumptions
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by SeriouslySense(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Curious Did he predict covid 19. God knows everything, so it is easier to ask from the source.

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by wonlasewonimi: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Now I see why Meghan took the relationship seriously
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by 7arrows: 1:21am On Sep 27, 2022
LikeAking:

Many Queens will die at 94, their sons will take over, etc. Na normal tin.

I therefore prophesy... 2 old men will die in NIGERIA. Age 98 and 99 to be specific. Someone will be shot in Ukraine next week but he will not die. 100 people will have headache in Lagos tomorrow but they will be better. BRT Task force will caugh one young man at oshodi . He will pay 10k bribe and he will be set free. Stay tuned for more prophetic declarations.

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by LikeAking: 1:42am On Sep 27, 2022
7arrows:

I therefore prophesy... 2 old men will die in NIGERIA. Age 98 and 99 to be specific. Someone will be shot in Ukraine next week but he will not die. 100 people will have headache in Lagos tomorrow but they will be better. BRT Task force will caugh one young man at oshodi . He will pay 10k bribe and he will be set free. Stay tuned for more prophetic declarations.

grin
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Agugbadin: 4:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Yoighaman:
I wish and pray Prince William will become King, but then, it would be interesting to see Prince Harry become King, there's just something different or special about that guy.

Story story
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by macjireh: 4:29am On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Now u have seen dat another king will take over from king Charles,,so d antichrist is close by but depends on wen d next king is crowned...2023 elections will take place,, Nigeria will be a great nation which will attract all races to God in d revival dat is coming....so there is a sequence to d rapture...Ur timing and God's timing are not d same...it's what I have been telling u since 2020

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Those of us who have known about this man from watching the man who saw tomorrow documentary growing up are not surprised .

Nostradamus is the only legit man who accurately predicted the future that ever lived all the rest are fake

I was too scared to watch it then.

Still scared shitless to watch it now.

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Kingozymandias(m): 5:09am On Sep 27, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

I was too scared to watch it then.

Still scared shirtless to watch it now.

You should watch it or if you can find the book read it. No use running from the truth my dear , it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by okoroemeka(m): 5:21am On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

it is obvious you still don't know that the Bible is a well vetted,heavily edited book by the Vatican,for many years they restricted the language of the Bible to Latin and nobody can read it except priests,they kept it locked up in their archives and removed many books in it that contradict the Catholic believe,there are more than 10 books removed from the Bible by the Vatican that people had not laid eyes on,so believe everything in the Bible at your own discretion.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by sylve11: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2022
Interesting. cool
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Osanoghodua1: 6:33am On Sep 27, 2022
I once had this book, had to burn it, it's sort of demonic. Nostrodemous started out well as a Christian, but later dive into Mysticism. This makes reading his books dangerous because he departed from the part of life to darkness. On whose spirit was he later prophesying? This is important for a healthy soul and spirit. His prediction about WW3 won't come to pass. It contradicts the bible as WW3 is expected to end human lives and signal a restart from stone age.

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Successlane: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2022
What's his prediction on Naija election in 2023?

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Eyitore(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2022
[But I quote you because you're right author=TheGiftedOne post=117036796]Super story. All these vague tales riddled with ambiguities is what they call prophecy. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 describes in vivid terms details of the state of mankind affairs in our day

The ones about how the Govt will devastate the church will happen right before or eyes. For now, the harlot is having a field day.

Read the bible and enjoy pin point prophecies not all these jargons of a guess work, the likes our "god of men" spew every now and then to milk their gullible followers. Nonsense and false religion.

Quote me till eternity, you won't be granted my audience.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Marpol2021(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2022
Don't be naive.study to show thy self approved..
Righteousness2:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops / Putin Sends Russian Soldiers To Niger Republic. / Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.