Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death (51432 Views)

Irish Twitter Jubilate Over The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II / Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by detectivejones: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2022
How is that even possible, Harry is like fourth in line to the throne. Lets hope none of them take the prophesy serious because these royals are terrible before they'll begin to hunt Harry because of some prophesy
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by 7arrows: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Corporate2020:

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President. You will then know whom Nostradamus talked about

The only people that recognize Tinubu are a few beneficiaries of lagos wealth. The AGBEROS and the Governors who he has put in position since 2007. Nostradamus no sabi am o. What even makes u think he will win? He has shot himself many times with lies and fraud. U think the real yoruba elites wants him as president?
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Fweshest3: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Dshocker:

I checked it, but there is no proof to that
Well, his prophecy doesn't come in a layman language but if u connect the dots, u would undèrstand. First of all, MNK is a prince from afaraukwu, the world powers have tried to silence him but they couldn't till date and he would finally liberate his people. Nostaramus prophecy on the new nation and MNK is real
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Dshocker(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2022
Fweshest3:

Well, his prophecy doesn't come in a layman language but if u connect the dots, u would undèrstand. First of all, MNK is a prince from afaraukwu, the world powers have tried to silence him but they couldn't till date and he would finally liberate his people. Nostaramus prophecy on the new nation and MNK is real

Guy calm down, with the way things are going, him fit die for cell, besides Nostra no talk anything concern Kalu.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by LogicBomb8: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Nostradamus was too good, most of his prophecies came to pass accurately. He's better than most fake pastors parading around collecting people's hard earned money in the name of tithes.

Took time to read this book by Nostradamus, you'll know why I regard him.
and what book is that?
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Nathaniel111(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2022
Abbeg make dem hlp me check the book well. Any prophecy for the outcome of this weekend football matches??

I get calendar tickets wey dey run and i need know if Arsenal fit win spurs or its time to cashout. sad sad sad
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Peero1: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2022
Tunechi5:
Righteousness don see food chop grin
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by blueAgent(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2022
Akpacha:
U are a foolish kid, I have better use of my time, go look for ur mates, pls!

Stop claiming age you are not up to.

You sound and reason like someone in his teens.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by deebrownneymar: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by phemmyfour: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Those of us who have known about this man from watching the man who saw tomorrow documentary growing up are not surprised .

Nostradamus is the only legit man who accurately predicted the future that ever lived all the rest are fake
But his prediction about the world coming to an end in the 90s failed
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Kingozymandias(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
phemmyfour:
But his prediction about the world coming to an end in the 90s failed

No it didn't and the prediction was misunderstood
Read the book
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Yoighaman(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Agugbadin:

Story story

"Story story" was based on the prediction, let's see how it goes.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by ljoh: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hopeba:
This world is mysterious.. only God understands it.
How are you sure that God understands it
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by ljoh: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Was it not this man that predicted how a Prince will rise from Africa and save Africa
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by zivility: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
With the 100 percent accuracy of the Holy Bible ( The Word of God ), playing out live before our eyes, you would think that would be the only book people would want to get and read.
But people would rather read books about how Nostradamus predicted the Death of Queen Elizabeth II

What a funny and confused world.

These same white people gave you the Bible u worship now. The day you understand that it only contains a one sided account of life of some prophets your eyes will open. You were told it's everything and you blindly believe.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
ljoh:

How are you sure that God understands it
you are mad
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by ljoh: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dshocker:
Didn't Nostradamus say anything about Africa, specifically Nigeria?

He said something about Africa how a Prince will rise and save the continent
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by ljoh: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hopeba:
you are mad

Is that all you have to say

1 Like

Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by ThankGodFriday(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
ljoh:

Fweshest3

Here is it

https://www.nairaland.com/2689947/nostradamus-prophecynnamdi-kanu-emerging-biafra#39351728
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
ljoh:

Is that all you have to say
yes.. it's only mad people that doubt the Powers of a God who created them
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by Dshocker(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
ljoh:

As him no specifically mention him name, na him be say na guessing guessing you dey guess.
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by ljoh: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hopeba:
yes.. it's only mad people that doubt the Powers of a God who created them

Who God help?!
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by haaryobhami: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Melonsmasher:

Not his greatest, but one of my favorite, I Am album is my most favorite of Nas..

Both Nastradamus and I Am were released the same year.. The man was blazing hot at the time, though the influence of Nas is unmatched till date
it was written was his best Album to me
Re: Nostradamus Book Sales Skyrocket After Prediction Of Queen Elizabeth II Death by haaryobhami: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Melonsmasher:

Not his greatest, but one of my favorite, I Am album is my most favorite of Nas..

Both Nastradamus and I Am were released the same year.. The man was blazing hot at the time, though the influence of Nas is unmatched till date
it was written was his best Album to me .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) / Juan Emilio Ameri Suspended After Kissing Woman’s Breast During Virtual Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.