Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" (3233 Views)

Which Deity Is Able To Bring Sudden Judgement & Vindicate The Innocent / Bribe My Angels, If You Want My Grace To Work For You- Pastor To Members (Video) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2023
Wonderful day
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Corrections:
God's plan for everyone is perfect peace. God is not interested in the suffering of anyone let alone seeing anyone languishing in poverty. His plan is to see a sane and progressive society being governed or controlled by sincere love for one another.

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

God's instructions or laws were meant to do us good alone and not evil.We humans are the major beneficiaries of these good things and not God. We are not doing God a favour but ourselves when we obey Gods commands. Obeying Gods instructions will help us get to our promised Land on Earth and heaven.

Exodus 20:23
See, I am sending an angel ( instructions/ laws ) ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.

Take for example when God commands us to avoid fornication and adultery, obeying this is to benefit us human not to benefit God. Not obeying this instruction leaves us exposed to danger of contracting Sexual Transmitted Diseses (STD) or Spirit transmitted Demons(STD ) from your opposite sexual partner. All these can stop us from living a fulfilled live on Earth and could prevent us from dwelling in heaven.

Here is another of the instructions given to us by God "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE ". This was given to us as individuals or nation that when obeyed would benefit us human and not God positively.

Exodus 23: 8

Do not accept a bribe for a bribe makes people BLIND to what is right and RUIN the cause of those who are INNOCENT.

What does bribe/ bribery mean?

Bribery means money or favor given or promised in order to influence the judgment or conduct of a person in a position of trust.

Bribery cut across every aspect of our life as individuals and as a nation.

Bribery occurrence as dividuals

Bribery could occur in the life of every individual as regards to their family. Take for example a situation where the husband has to bribe his way through the wife to get the wife do certain things that are naturally her responsible is not biblical and such act may affect negatively the peace that exists between the two couple. When the relationship that exists between the husband and wife is tampered with, the INNOCENT ( children ) suffer.

Bribery occurrence as a Nation

Gods instruction of do not take a bribe in Exodus 23:8 Can not be overlooked as a nation else the consequence can be very grieveous. This truth can not be far feteched using Nigeria as a case study. The future of the innocent ( Nigerians ) is really suffering because bribery / corruption have refused to abate.

Hosea 9:9 They have sunk deep into corruption, as in the days of Gibeah. God will remember their wickedness and punish them for their sins.

The effect of bribery in the country has affected virtually every system or section of the country.Until Nigeria starts enforcing laws that discourage bribery / corruption, the innocent ( citizens ) will continue to suffer. When the citizens suffer the economy and country itself suffer.

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

ACCEPT, BELIEVE AND FOLLOW JESUS.

John14:6
Jesus told him ' I am the way-
Yes, and the truth and the life. No one can GET to the father (GOD) except by means of me (JESUS ).

John14:1
Let not your heart be troubled. You are trust in God now trust in me ( JESUS ).

John15:23
Anyone that is hating me ( JESUS )
is hating the father (GOD)

Colossian 2: 10
So you have everything when you have christ and you are filled with GOD through your union with CHRIST. He is the highest RULER, with authority over every other power

Good month
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2023
Corrections:
God's plan for everyone is perfect peace. God is not interested in the suffering of anyone let alone seeing anyone languishing in poverty. His plan is to see a sane and progressive society being governed or controlled by sincere love for one another.

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

God's instructions or laws were meant to do us good alone and not evil.We humans are the major beneficiaries of these good things and not God. We are not doing God a favour but ourselves when we obey Gods commands. Obeying Gods instructions will help us get to our promised Land on Earth and heaven.

See, I am sending an angel ( instructions/ laws ) ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.

Take for example when God commands us to avoid fornication and adultery, obeying this is to benefit us human not to benefit God. Not obeying this instruction leaves us exposed to danger of contracting Sexual Transmitted Diseses (STD) or Spirit transmitted Demons(STD ) from your opposite sexual partner. All these can stop us from living a fulfilled live on Earth and could prevent us from dwelling in heaven.

Here is another of the instructions given to us by God "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE ". This was given to us as individuals or nation that when obeyed would benefit us human and not God positively.

Do not accept a bribe for a bribe makes people BLIND to what is right and RUIN the cause of those who are INNOCENT.

Bribery means money or favor given or promised in order to influence the judgment or conduct of a person in a position of trust.

Bribery could occur in the life of every individual as regards to their family. Take for example a situation where the husband has to bribe his way through the wife to get the wife do certain things that are naturally her responsible is not biblical and such act may affect negatively the peace that exists between the two couple. When the relationship that exists between the husband and wife is tampered with, the INNOCENT ( children ) suffer.

Gods instruction of do not take a bribe in Exodus 23:8 Can not be overlooked as a nation else the consequence can be very grieveous. This truth can not be far feteched using Nigeria as a case study. The future of the innocent ( Nigerians ) is really suffering because bribery / corruption have refused to abate.

Hosea 9:9 They have sunk deep into corruption, as in the days of Gibeah. God will remember their wickedness and punish them for their sins.

The effect of bribery in the country has affected virtually every system or section of the country.Until Nigeria starts enforcing laws that discourage bribery / corruption, the innocent ( citizens ) will continue to suffer. When the citizens suffer the economy and country itself suffer.

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

Yes, and the truth and the life. No one can GET to the father (GOD) except by means of me (JESUS ).

So you have everything when you have christ and you are filled with GOD through your union with CHRIST. He is the highest RULER, with authority over every other power

Good Lord
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 7:13am On Jan 06, 2023
smiley
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
happy weekend
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2023
happy sunday.
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
good God
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2023
Good God
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2023
happy weekend.
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
happy sunday.
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2023
Gd
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2023
Good God
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2023
GOOD DAY
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 4:35am On Jan 20, 2023
ghr
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 8:42am On Jan 21, 2023
good day
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2023
good dayhj
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
happy sunday.
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 4:12am On Jan 23, 2023
good day
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 8:37am On Jan 24, 2023
gm
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2023
Good morning.
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good day
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2023
good day
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 4:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Happy sunday.
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2023
Goodday
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2023
Good day......
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2023
good day
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2023
wink
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2023
Corrections:

HOW TO CONNECT TO GOD

jh
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 5:50am On Feb 05, 2023
smiley
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Good God
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2023
GoodGod
Re: THE BIBLE SAYS "DO NOT TAKE BRIBE BECAUSE IT AFFECTS THE INNOCENT" by Corrections: 6:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Good Morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Classes Who Find The Bible Hard To Understand / does The Jehovah Witness Still Forbids Blood Transfusion In This Century? / According To Scriptures, RAPTURE Already Happened. Next Major Event Is Amageddon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.