Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

My Neighbor's Experience With A Bike Man - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Neighbor's Experience With A Bike Man (3761 Views)

Trailer Kills 2 FUOYE Students Who Are Siblings & A Bike Man / Two Students Found Dead In Their Room After Eating The Food They Sent A Bike Man / See The Results My Neighbor's Daughter Got From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Neighbor's Experience With A Bike Man by jumper524(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
sorextee:
This is what I do and also told my siblings and friends to do same. Before I enter keke, bus or okada, I will bargain first. Wen we done with the bargaining, I ask them if they have change, assuming I'm carrying a big denomination. It's very rare for a Hausa bike man to change price along the way. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but rare. There was a time I took a bike, to a location. After all the negotiation ritual, we finally got to the place. I paid d guy. D guy thought he actually had change. But later realized he miscalculated. Las Las, he didn't collect money from me. Weeks later, I ran into him, but him no recognise Me.i was going elsewhere. After him drop me, I added 200 naira to d money. Him begin ask why I add money. I reminded him of what he did weeks back in so so place. He was happy o. Him sha thank me.

Now back to the story, I guess d passenger didn't negotiate with d rider. I see no reason why he had to act smart. These okada guys are more United than anything. Never mess with them. In all honesty and sincerity, among the three main tribes, na Hausa people nice pass. Asides the fact I'm a northerner, I've lived with them all my life. The only thing is, DONT MESS WITH THEIR RELIGION. they can die cos of it. I wish they are not extremist.
of a truth, seems okada association has increased price. In Abuja its high recently.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crescent University #ongiong Admission @ Crescent University Abeokuta Ogun State / Awolowo's Letter To Richest Ijebu Man In 1943 Seeking For Educational Loan / UNILAG Admission Cut-off Marks 2017/2018 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.