Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes (25175 Views)

Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team / You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie / Transition: Tinubu’s Team To Join Federal Gov’t Delegation To World Bank Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by Abbeytoy(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2022
Efuaye:
Besides, equity, fairness, and justice, it's the right thing for the right mind to do, support Peter Obi!
Why would you not support Obi?

There will never be equity, fairness, and justice in politics...

It's all about interest
Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by Truthdeypain: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

With all due respect in the world to Pa adebanjo, leader afenifere

Afenifere as a group is as insignificant as the letter 'p' in the word 'psychology' when talking about influencing the yorubas. So i guess they are just looking for mere cheap attention afterall, you will definitely get your 1-week fame. After that, the 'on your own' group 'afenifere' will crawl back inside the hole of insignifancy. Place befitting of a group that have vast history of never picking side with a winner before. Legendary bunch of losers.

Infact, nobody in the south-west gives a damn or heck about the Afenifere group opinion on political matters. Its opinion is personal to itself, and as such it's inconsequential, frivolous, inconsiderable, irrelevant, insignificant and minuscule.

May i remind, Pa. Adebanjo, with all due respect. That this same set of people wanting to rule Nigeria, invoke, instigate, abet and incite one of the greatest violence and distruction to ever hit one of the south-west region, Lagos state. They invaded our home, loot, burn, destroy our businesses in disguise of Endsarz revolution, even though if you can recall sir , that we openly accepted them in mass exodus into our region, we gave them suitable place to do business, sold them lands for houses... But all they could everly think of is to always bite the finger we use in feeding them repeatedly through deep hatred, insults, and going far as instigating us against eachother by using common words like Yoruba muslim-yoruba christians- Liberal yoruba muslim- northern slave yoruba muslim to divide us along religious line. They do this purely due to the hate they abhour towards us.

Sir, with due respect. I will never ever be part or party to any group of people, or be use as a tool that will bring onboard one of these children of hate that called this our beloved country which the yoruba is also an integral part a 'Zoo' .

People that refers to the yorubas as the 'Northerner slaves' and have never ever wish for the growth or stability of the yoruba region in general.

Infact let me be clear sir that if it is Peter obi only on the ballot, i as a person will rather not vote atall. I dont have a vote to waste on a chief tribal bigot disguising as a friend of the yoruba region just to actualise whatever desperate ambition he is chasing. Because if you can recall sir, this same man peter obi pulled a charade not long ago, when he acted like he was reading from a whatssap message supposedly sent by someone from a yoruba group according to him. You can recall vividly well without being sentimental that the only motive of reading that message was to cause an uproar and tribal tension between the yorubas and the igbos. A sheep doesnt change its clothe. So does an average yiibo person. They are all the same. Different person, same tribalistic soul. Nothing less, nothing more

Lastly, let me be clear sir. It is us against them. It is Nigeria against its enemies. It is yoruba against its enemies. Thank you.

grin grin Laughable. Typical Afonja, as is expected you are a double faced, Lying hypocrite and ethnic jingoist. Attempting to reason with you is akin to filling a basket with water.

Anything truthful and honest and not full of Tribalism, hypocricy and propaganda always finds a way under your skin. I wonder if these would have been your views if Yorubas were the ones in the shoes of NDIGBO, of course we all know the answer to that. Tribal irredentist!

Personally I would have loved to see Atiku emerge 2023 and then perhaps the north should have it till 3058, maybe by then your ethnic skulls for don reset, or maybe I give you too much credit. A people have never been more backward in development and matters of truth. Tufiakwa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by Voiceofthestree: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

Yes sir, they might have been in this world before me. My dad has been in this world before me ofcourse, but there are things i know, that he might never know...

Let me tell you something, to an average yoruba person, take away accusation of tribalism asides. This election is more than just an election.. It is a fight for right and wrong.

Just look at the charade obi pulls few weeks back where he was reading from a whatsap message, those deaming words he read out. Dont he have sense? Is that how an elder state person or respectable person behaves? If not that a sheep never changes its skin. So does an average igbos can never changes their altitude. Very tribalistic set of humans.

Stop trying to join us together because you have something to get from us... You hate us! You envy us! We know it, you know it!

Guy Omo Yoruba ponbele ni me maa lo Tele ohun even all Yoruba leaders are supporting Obi why aren’t they support tinubu ?. Coz they all know the story see Afenifere was in support of Oodua nation shey you know shaa. It seem you are not getting it. Everyone want to go only the Hausa is holding us together. Every sane person know say nah igbo turn to produce President even your dad self I will sent you a link to the meeting 1999 before election I have the audio. You are saying what you didn’t know ok learn ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by lhordspy: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Why are you angry because afenifere decided to support an Igbo man against a Yoruba man? Why aren't you angry that chimaroke and uzor kalu support Tinubu against obi?

The igbos hates the yorubas, stop trying to act like the southerners are one because you want to seek our votes for your ambitions.

You people never wish well for us! You hate us! We know it, you know it too.

Let us all stop pretending. The mind of an average igbo person is very dirty and full of envy. And i dont see obi different.

Infact this election is deeper than you guys thought. It is a battle for our sanity.

People that havent won, they have started claiming Lagos, they have started burning our BRT(s) , our business... Insulting and abusing our elder stateman, tinubu..

I am never a fan of tinubu prior to Peter obi candidacy, but you see this election. We rather not have a president than any igbo to rule us.

The same Nigeria that is called a zoo? , the same yoruba that is called 'Northern slaves'

Kai... You peole dont know yet. You think its child play.. No wahala.
Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by amaridigital(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Corridon:
We stand with Afenifere.

Of course you will stand with Afenifebi as they endorse your ineffectual Buffon Pandora. The Afenifebi chieftain that said Awolowo was stoned in Igbo land during campaign. These so- called leaders are old and they have little or no political value anyway. Nigerians knows the man for the job. The City Boy with years of experience and the international community is in support of him. Afenifebi chieftains can continue in their hallucinations.
Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by Efuaye(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2022
Abbeytoy:

There will never be equity, fairness, and justice in politics...

It's all about interest

Never say Never, brother!
God and Nature have a way of turning things around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by Kingozymandias(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

The igbos hates the yorubas, stop trying to act like the southerners are one because you want to seek our votes for your ambitions.

Let us all stop pretending. The mind of an average igbo person is very dirty and full of envy. And i dont see obi different.

Infact this election is deeper than you guys thought. It is a battle for our sanity.

People that havent won, they have started claiming Lagos, they have started burning our BRT(s) , our business... Insulting and abusing our elder stateman, tinubu..

I am never a fan of tinubu prior to Peter obi candidacy, but you see this election. We rather not have a president than any igbo to rule us.

The same Nigeria that is called a zoo? , the same yoruba that is called 'Northern slaves'

Stop crying bayo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by kleuvet92: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

[]With all due respect in the world to Pa adebanjo, leader afenifere[/b]

Sir, with due respect. I will never ever be part or party to any group of people, or be use as a tool that will bring onboard one of these children of hate that called this our beloved country [quote author=CheapHomes1 post=117046264]

Why are you angry because afenifere decided to support an Igbo man against a Yoruba man? Why aren't you angry that chimaroke and uzor kalu support Tinubu against obi?
'Northerner slaves' and have never ever wish for the growth or stability of the yoruba region in general.

Infact let me be clear sir that if it is Peter obi only on the ballot, i as a person will rather not vote atall. I dont have a vote to waste on a chief tribal bigot disguising as a friend of the yoruba region just to actualise whatever desperate ambition he is chasing. Because if you can recall sir, this same man peter obi pulled a charade not long ago, when he acted like he was reading from a whatssap message supposedly sent by someone from a yoruba group according to him. You can recall vividly well without being sentimental that the only motive of reading that message was to cause an uproar and tribal tension between the yorubas and the igbos. A sheep doesnt change its clothe. So does an average yiibo person. They are all the same. Different person, same tribalistic soul. Nothing less, nothing more

Ethnocentrism is a big diseases that makes some persons to think like cow. This is not about region anymore, we ought to take back out country and put it in a right track. So far, Peter Obi is the best candidate on the ballet but some ethnic bigots will allow their muguism to cloud �️ their senses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by CheapHomes1: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

Who are the "you people" you are referring to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by omokab: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=117042623]The endorsement is their rights and reflects the sophistication and culture of the Yoruba. You are allowed to express your different political views. It is just the reality that this endorsement has no electoral value.

In fact, nobody in that room believes that they can run to town with that endorsement and get votes among the Yoruba but it is conceded to them to express their different political view.

Not even in Lagos where the press conference held of Ijebu Igbo the ancestral home of Pa Adebanjo, will lp get votes of Yoruba on the account of that press briefing. It is an exercise in futility. Even Chief Sonibare who was present there is a factional chairman of SDP and will never ask his folks to ignore SDP to vote lp.
The Yoruba votes is locked down for Asiwaju and as at today, nothing has moved a needle to change the mind of majority of Yoruba to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

4 zones are locked down for Asiwaju; NW, SW, NE and NC. The PDP will get SE as usual while SS will be shared between PDP and APC. There is no space for a mushroom party backed by unpatriotic elements.
check my signature for free stuffs!
[/quote you have said it all jare. Who take them serious ? Afenifere has no any political will in Yoruba land say who and who we are to vote . in fact, I can bodily say it that there declaration can't give obi 1% of total vote. Any vote obi get he get it on his personal hardworking not what yeye afenifebi said. Likewise it can't hinder the chance of Tinubu in south west Nigeria.
Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by Bobbiee: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

Yes sir, they might have been in this world before me. My dad has been in this world before me ofcourse, but there are things i know, that he might never know...

Let me tell you something, to an average yoruba person, take away accusation of tribalism asides. This election is more than just an election.. It is a fight for right and wrong.

Just look at the charade obi pulls few weeks back where he was reading from a whatsap message, those deaming words he read out. Dont he have sense? Is that how an elder state person or respectable person behaves? If not that a sheep never changes its skin. So does an average igbos can never changes their altitude. Very tribalistic set of humans.

Stop trying to join us together because you have something to get from us... You hate us! You envy us! We know it, you know it!

You've verified my assumption that you are certainly a small boy living in his daddy's house. Shut up and go to school. You're not even allowed to vote yet much less talk about politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by lhordspy: 9:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Bobbiee:

You're funny. So this is the way you want to rewrite history. Well, you might have been in your village in Ekiti State when the EndSars protest was occurring, but I was in the thick of it in Lagos. It started with a few intellectuals, was blown out by a number of celebrity, most of which were Yoruba btw. Falz, Simi, MC Macaroni to mention but a few. And then it was hijacked by none other than the Agberos and touts who are almost exclusively Yoruba boys. These are the ones going around burning and looting. I was working when I saw a truckload of these Agberos shouting Yoruba words as they went to attack the police station where I stay in Idimu. So don't say what you know nothing about, and stop being so effing bigoted. Just how many Igbos are in Lagos afterall? More than 3 million lagosians went out to protest that year. Were they all Igbo as you so ignorantly surmised?

Idiotic tribalist racist fool

The same igbo guy that was caught burning BRT(s) is also a yoruba guy? Your head is paining you sir.

The same igbos that have been claiming ownership of Lagos state even before climbing leadership position?

You can deceive the feeble hearted yorubas with religious sentimentalism.. Not me brother. Not me.

We meet 2023,
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by riyanxeally(f): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
The endorsement is their rights and reflects the sophistication and culture of the Yoruba. You are allowed to express your different political views. It is just the reality that this endorsement has no electoral value.

In fact, nobody in that room believes that they can run to town with that endorsement and get votes among the Yoruba but it is conceded to them to express their different political view.

Not even in Lagos where the press conference held of Ijebu Igbo the ancestral home of Pa Adebanjo, will lp get votes of Yoruba on the account of that press briefing. It is an exercise in futility. Even Chief Sonibare who was present there is a factional chairman of SDP and will never ask his folks to ignore SDP to vote lp.
The Yoruba votes is locked down for Asiwaju and as at today, nothing has moved a needle to change the mind of majority of Yoruba to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

4 zones are locked down for Asiwaju; NW, SW, NE and NC. The PDP will get SE as usual while SS will be shared between PDP and APC. There is no space for a mushroom party backed by unpatriotic elements.
i took you serious till I Saw north east ,north west and north central ���correct joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by CheapHomes1: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=kleuvet92 post=117046482][/quote]

Why are you angry because afenifere decided to support an Igbo man against a Yoruba man?

Why aren't you angry that chimaroke and uzor kalu support Tinubu against obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by Bobbiee: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

Foolish Idiot. Out in public you'll keep your stinking mouth shut and no one would know the sewage thoughts that goes on in your head. I hope tribalistic bigots die old bitter and alone as the world moves on without them. Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by thomkross17(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Bobbiee:

You've verified my assumption that you are certainly a small boy living in his daddy's house. Shut up and go to school. You're not even allowed to vote yet much less talk about politics.
lhordspy:

With all due respect in the world to Pa adebanjo, leader afenifere... so with all

Afenifere as a group is as insignificant as the letter 'p' in the word 'psychology' when talking about influencing the yorubas. So i guess they are just looking for mere cheap attention afterall, you will definitely get your 1-week fame. After that, the 'on your own' group 'afenifere' will crawl back inside the hole of insignifancy. Place befitting of a group that have vast history of never picking side with a winner before. Legendary bunch of losers.

Infact, nobody in the south-west gives a damn or heck about the Afenifere group opinion on political matters. Its opinion is personal to itself, and as such it's inconsequential, frivolous, inconsiderable, irrelevant, insignificant and minuscule.

May i remind, Pa. Adebanjo, with all due respect. That this same set of people wanting to rule Nigeria, invoke, instigate, abet and incite one of the greatest violence and distruction to ever hit one of the south-west region, Lagos state. They invaded our home, loot, burn, destroy our businesses in disguise of Endsarz revolution, even though if you can recall sir , that we openly accepted them in mass exodus into our region, we gave them suitable place to do business, sold them lands for houses... But all they could everly think of is to always bite the finger we use in feeding them repeatedly through deep hatred, insults, and going far as instigating us against eachother by using common words like Yoruba muslim-yoruba christians- Liberal yoruba muslim- northern slave yoruba muslim to divide us along religious line. They do this purely due to the hate they abhour towards us.

Sir, with due respect. I will never ever be part or party to any group of people, or be use as a tool that will bring onboard one of these children of hate that called this our beloved country which the yoruba is also an integral part a 'Zoo' .

People that refers to the yorubas as the 'Northerner slaves' and have never ever wish for the growth or stability of the yoruba region in general.

Lastly, let me be clear sir. It is us against them. It is Nigeria against its enemies. It is yoruba against its enemies. Thank you.
so with all ds ur English Na water full ur brain.... werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by lhordspy: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Bobbiee:

Lol. Typical igbo nonentities always assuming rubbish and turning an innocent discuss into insults.

Ok. (Take clearly note of the dot after the ok. Am done with you)
Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by 7arrows: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin
The Emilokan BASTARDS go fume till their mouth turn to chimney grin
OBIDATTI is a Devine movement and if any baga block way, God go crush the person
Nonsense

Una never see anything yet. Una go cry tire ntooor... grin

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us

Only one without sense will prefer Tinubu to PETER OBI. The difference is clear like 7up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by shinealight(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Corridon:
We stand with Afenifere.

What is Afenifere? Is Pa Adebanjo synonymous with Afenifere? He cannot even win his Local Govt Area for any Party he belongs to.
Jagaban has already shown all of them to be toothless bulldogs when they were in Alliance For Democracy….Adebanjo is just trying to get his pound of flesh. His endorsement or lack of it amounts to Nothing….just noise-making to register some fickle solidarity with the South-East.
In politics, you network with others to gain their Trust if you wish to rise to power…..Power is never ceded to anyone or group that cannot be trusted to wield it evenly and equitably…not for any sectional agenda!!cool cool
Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by lhordspy: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=kleuvet92 post=117046482][/quote]

How is peter the best candidate?? How
Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by Truthdeypain: 9:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Alaigbopress:
A Country where equity and fairness does not work will never progress. Afenifere is right after all.

I am positive the average Omoluabi disagrees with you.

Omoluabi: "IGBOMAN will never be president"

Me: Agreed! Power belongs to the north grin grin
Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by Kingozymandias(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. Typical igbo nonentities always assuming rubbish and turning an innocent discuss into insults.

Ok. (Take clearly note of the dot after the ok. Am done with you)

E pain am grin
Stop crying tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by Kingozymandias(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

The same igbo guy that was caught burning BRT(s) is also a yoruba guy? Your head is paining you sir.

The same igbos that have been claiming ownership of Lagos state even before climbing leadership position?

You can deceive the feeble hearted yorubas with religious sentimentalism.. Not me brother. Not me.

We meet 2023,
Shalom

Stop crying everywhere it's embarrassing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by riyanxeally(f): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

Stop trying to push your candidate down our throat through cheap emotional card.

It is bound to fail.
it will end in February,hope you will beg atiku to give obi another chance by then
Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by lhordspy: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Cyprian221:
[color=#000099][/color]

With all this your comprehension you have only one vote

You think? My wife, my siblings, her siblings, my family in general. Her family family in general..............

Notice the '......' , It's a big family tree you know
Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by Bobbiee: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2022
lhordspy:

We meet 2023,
Shalom

YOU WILL LOSE. YOUR KIND ARE ALREADY MOVING TOWARDS EXTINCTION. THE TRIBALISTIC, RELIGIOUS BIGOTS WILL CERTAINLY BE FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET WITH THE OLD. THE WORLD HAS ALREADY MOVED ON WITHOUT YOU. IF YOU WANT TO BLAME ANYONE, BLAME LUGARD FOR LUMPING US ALL TOGETHER. BUT THE WAY I SEE IT, THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO KEEP ON EXISTING UNTIL A WAR ANOTHER WAR IS FOUGHT. LILY LIVERED KEYBOARD WARRIORS LIKE YOU WILL HIDE BEHIND YOUR MOTHER'S SKIRT WHEN THAT HAPPENS, AND YOU'LL ALMOST BE THE FIRST TO DIE. THE WORLD OF EQUALITY, PEACE AND LOVE WILL PREVAIL AND GOOD WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER EVIL. PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL NURSE YOUR WOUNDS WHILE LIVING IN A WORLD WHERE AN IGBO, HAUSA, AND IJAW MAN ARE YOUR NEIGHBORS. HECK, YOUR CHILDREN WOULD EVEN END UP MARRYING OUTSIDE THEIR OWN TRIBE AND RELIGION AND YOU'LL CRY BUT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DO NOTHING MORE THAN A DEAD RAT.

THAT IS YOUR FUTURE IN CASE YOURE SO BLIND YOU CAN'T ALREADY SEE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by Bigchristo: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Afenifere-justifies-Obis-endorsement-Tinubus-team-fumes
Lets be honest with ourselves in this country, if we are talking about one Nigeria then we must have to make sure the 6 Geo political zoning is being included in running the government, Obasanjo run 8yrs under PDP platform and also included all regions in his government without giving lopsided appointments to favor one region than the other, Umaru Musa Yaradua came and also try as much to balance the equation of inclusiveness among all geopolitical zones same with Good luck Jonathan these are all PDP led admin, boom it gets to the turn of Buhari all offices I can tell you apart from VP the rest key offices even senate president that’s usually given to Igbo to cam their mind was given to a Northern person both army, navy custom’s NPF are being head by Northerners, only few appointments was given to South south and Southwest and East, as if this wasn’t enough Tinubu now pick Muslim and Muslim ticket something that has never happened in history of Nigeria politics, if they should follow the rules by zoning according to the rules of balancing equations such tickets supposed to be given to someone from the East to run for president, there’s no point in sidelining Igbo’s most especially now that IPOB are agitating, before you start spewing rubbish under my comment session let me remind you I am not an Igbo man but we have to be telling ourselves the truth if Tinubu made it through with this ideas then such rules of balancing the government among all regions has been destabilize, we have Christian as Vice President yet Nigeria the country is like this Christian’s voice in this country is just 2% left not to talk of when we have Both Muslim as president and Vice President…. That’s exactly how Christians in Turkey lose their relevance today worship centers in are relocated to underground as a Christian if you don’t see anything wrong with such ideas then be ready to lose your relevances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by Eamee(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Very true, Afenifere stand with equity and fairness.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
The endorsement is their rights and reflects the sophistication and culture of the Yoruba. You are allowed to express your different political views. It is just the reality that this endorsement has no electoral value.

i still can't believe people as wiiiicked, greeeedy, stooooooopid and brainlesssss as you still exist. You are indeed a disgrace to this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by JimohMomoh: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2022
Acidosis:

They don't have to reject the endorsement. Are you not reaping the "fruit" of your disobedience to the previous endorsements today?

A car of #1.5m in 2018 now sells for > #3.5m. Has your income increased by 200-300% from 2018 till date? 35% of dollar millionaires in Nigeria lost their status under Buhari.

Whether the endorsement translates to vote or not, their decision remains historic.

Like Afenifere, the Northern Elders Forum also rejected Buhari in 2019 but you people failed to listen. Reject their endorsement again and face the consequences for 8 years.

Very Excellent reply to that lazi yoot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by lhordspy: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2022
riyanxeally:
it will end in February,hope you will beg atiku to give obi another chance by then

Lol. You obi supporter are the most confuse set of himans. You dont even know which way to go. Obi or atiku.

Let me make it easier for you.. Obi and atiku and afenifere and the entire south-east contested againt Buhari 2019... We all know what happened..

I dont need to remind you.. A repeat is coming.
Re: Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes by barajo1(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2022
If Tinubu wins the election, this same Afenifeya will still come out to say his not doing enough for the Yoruba race!
The Hausas are BAT major supporters now. If he decides to favor them, Afenifere will start lamenting! Yoruba ronu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Oil Derivation Fund Is Shared - Statisense / The Problems Of Nigerian Federalism And Proffered Solutions / Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.