Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. (3998 Views)

Tinubu:Sanwo-Olu Should Remove Pension,Alpha Beta, And LCC Toll-Gate Contract / Atiku Should Remove His Trousers To Clear All Doubt / "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by israelinvests: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
perez100:
@666Advocate,

Obidients does not need you and the entire 6 states in South are in the bag for Peter Obi. Yes, some people will not vote for Peter Obi in South-south and such people are thugs like Asari, kidnappers like Lion, 666 people like Advocate, beggars like RenoOmokiri and all people with questionable characters. But the majority and good people if South-south are voting Peter Obi. Go to Edo State, Delta, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa States are voting Peter Obi and by God"s grace he will win.

I understand that satanic and corrupt people are not with Peter Obi and we don't need them.

Make una stop to dey brainwash nigerians... So you meant obasanjo, babaginda , ABUBAKAR abdusalam and ango Abdullah the supporter of Fulani herdsmen are not satanics.. dis are the major supporters of Peter obi for the third force initiative....

They are the background financers of the labour party...

So it is still a corrupt system

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by F4ku: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nwaetche:
You know right inside your heart that that was a totally made up story.

I normally do not like to discuss the past but i am forced to make this clarification so that our younger readers are not misled by enemies within and without.

As you know, the civil war affected everyone and was even worse in Etchieland than in Kalabari. We all know people that committed atrocities in our Riverine areas and carried out ethnic cleansing in Bonny, Opobo and Okrika areas and later turn back to blame Igbos.

Every tribe in the eastern Region participated on both sides of the Divide and I hate it when people turn around and blame Igbos who are equally victims.

Biafran military had Okrika people, Kalabaris, Igbanis, Ogonis and Igbos as soldiers and officers. How come you do not talk about other tribes committing atrocities?

It is on record that Nigeria Soldiers under the leadership of an Ijaw man ransacked and destroyed the ancient Perekule's palace at Grand Bonny, The King Jaja's Palace at Opobo Town and exiled the Great Kalabari King because they perceived that they were supporting the Biafra.

The irony of all these is that the same Ijaw folks are the one claiming these areas today. I am not blaming all Ijaws for partaking in these horrendous atrocities in these noble lands in Rivers State today because the evil merchant never consulted Ijaws before carrying the devilish acts.

The most annoying part was the deliberate burning of the royal archives at Grand Bonny that has the histories of the great kings right from the inception of Igbani Kingdom that opened the way for later day revisionists and dodgy historians to distort the history of this great civilization.

In Opobo Town, those evil people stole the original King Jaja's crown. They refused the Great king of Kalabari to come back to his subject even after the war. The great king died a broken man in Lagos and was buried at a Lagos cemetery. Even in death they refuse his subject to repatriate his royal body and gave him a decent burial in the land of his forefathers. Up till today Kalabari has never being the same.

The Igbos that fought on the Nigeria side such as Ike Wachukwu never committed those crime in any Eastern Region let alone in Igboland. He never led the Nigeria Soldiers to sack the Obi of Onitsha Palace or anyone for supporting Biafra.

The same group asked the Nigeria government to set up an Abandoned properties tribunal and took over all Igbo and non-Igbo properties. Anyone perceived as supporting Biafra was dealt with. They turned around and told the Igbos that it was their Ikwerre brothers that took the properties which was one of the contention and a source of schism today between Ikwerre and their Igbo brothers.

I know many Ikwerre families that lost their properties too. Prominent Ijaws such as hih Chief Opigo also lost his prime property in PHC. Not done, the evil group with help of their overlords ensured that Igboland was balkanised and assign imaginery ethnic nationalties and ancestories to various Igbo and Igboid ethnic groups to completely anihilate the Igbo Nation.

Thank God majority of Ijaws have seen through these self serving facade by a tiny minority like this Ops and are distancting themselves from your contrived world. Ijaw and Igbos have always been good neighbours for centuries and will continue to in the forseable future.

I would rather ask you to hold accountable those that lead Nigeria military in committing ethnic cleansing in Riverine communities of Opobo kingdom, Grand Bonny, Okrika etc. than indulging in modern day revisionism and peddling unfounded and made-up stories.

Goodday my Brother.. Alot of people don't know this History. Please can you source this information and post it here on Nairaland just to let everyone know the truth..
Posterity will be kind to you.

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Ogun07032601473: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
This herbal was prepared from Ijebu in Ogun State ...Originally it will flush out any type of diseases in your body..It relief and prevent patial stroke,It also burn fats in the body ..We call it ( MANY IN ONE ) Try it today and be healthy

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Frizz001: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
What is all this noise for? Which part of the SS is lodged somewhere in Peter Obi's mouth that you are asking him to keep the SS out of his mouth? Where has he used the SS as a bargaining tool?

Michelle70:
eat shit.

I am ijaw and also from SS.

Peter Obi should keep SS out of his mouth.
There are people who will vote him and those who will not.
He should not use SS as bargaining option

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sergio103:
Politics in 2031 will be very interesting cool

Just after Obi's 8yrs...... the post Obi's administration will be interesting.

Same ijaw chimps that attracted lot's of insult to Igbos during Jonathan's administration.

I still love Jona Sha

But internet never forget cool

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Our handicap as a people….our Achilles heel, is our sense of fairness and justice! Egbe belu….Ugo belu and that kinda stuff! Having such a world view is dangerous in a dog-eat-dog and disparate country such as Nigeria!

We could easily have been selfish and self-centred (like we see with some greedy, power-hungry southerners today) and not supported GEJ (the Ijaw man) in 2015, as the core north were saying at the time that they wanted to complete their own two terms! We could have abandoned GEJ for the Ijaw to carry alone, knowing in 2019, no one could argue about it not being ‘Igbo lo kan’!

I’m sure there are hundreds of Ijaw reading this thread, but them not distancing themselves from the silly position of the OP says more than words ever could!
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Demolakay: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
South South is having Vice President under PDP but is having nothing under Obi's Labour Party.

U mean d same South south wey Wike comes from?

I laugh at ur mumuness.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Bizibi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Which apc This one must be dreaming
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 22o62021: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Come to Edo state and talk this rubbish

Especially on Saturday at kings square

Na one leg go follow you enter house.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by wiseone28: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
I don't know where Op from but me and other South South we will vote Peter Obi..

We can disagree with igbo on Biafra, but for presidential election Peter Obi is the most qualified for now.

Igbo showed Goodluck Jonathan love we have to reciprocate same.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by chidexleo: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obi for better future
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by kemus: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
N3TRAL:

Keep deceiving yourself. When people who are on ground tell you the truth you try to distort reality with lies.

Lies can get you likes and followers on social media but the reality is the reality.

You're most likely from Anambra State. All your posts scream Onitsha.

From the responses you so far, a sensible person could sense the direction the votes for the presidency are going in Delta, except you want to play the ostrich. There is more focus by the electorate on the individuals flying the party flags now than on the party. By the way, my father is urhobo and my mother is Isoko and I reside in Asaba. You just dey misfire

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Tinubuadvocate: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Despite the fact that the op claimed ijaw you still find way to attacked Yoruba I'm worrying about the slave this ijaw man was talkin gabout.
Anigreat:
shocked

Yoruba Muslim miscreant claiming Ijaw.

You have the right to vote whoever you want to..But your one inconsequential vote doesn't matter infact it doesn't count, You expect south south to vote fóolish Tinubu who campaign against their son GEJ and brought in a total disaster and you also expect south south to drop their son in-law and vote a complete stranger Tinubu? you're so deluded .

Eat your usêlèss agbado alone, don't involved south south.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by JASONjnr(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Michelle70:
Ya, u could be from malawi, who knows

Apparently, you're right..
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Back2Daura(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mr poster thinks it is all about senator, governor and structure. The structure they control is small it is only the cacus structure that gets the money bag. They are 0.0000001% in their party. Now the real structure are not happy with the governors and senators, they don't have the basic amenities and they are angry, the best thing anyone would do is not stand on their way.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Back2Daura(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mr poster thinks it is all about senator, governor and structure. The structure they control is small it is only the cacus structure that gets the money bag. They are 0.0000001% in their party. Now the real structure are not happy with the governors and senators, they don't have the basic amenities and they are angry, the best thing anyone would do is not stand on their way. They want a better country for their children.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Ublaize: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
tsdarkside:

una wahala just started....obi cant win....
is it the same gra gra called nigeria we are talkin about....??

what make people like you think just talkin will work in nigeria....??

Because it's your father that owns the presidency that will decide who will win or sit on it. Go f**k yourself
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Spanta(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2022
Ok compare that your Ijaw fully controlled state to akwaibom in any way.
666Advocate:

Bayelsa is fully Ijaw. Stop lying to yourself. Akwa ibom have 6 tribes including Ijaw. Ijaw was a former President.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by whofoolwho: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2022
666Advocate:
All South South Governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairmen and Vice of LGAs, Comissioners, Special Advisers, even Councillors etc and also millions of people that feed from their offices through employments are against Obi. Even South East and other Regions with political offices, but let me focus on my South South Region. Thanks for showing your stupid.

Obi controls no where.
Stop involving South South to your nonesense. You are running everywhere when campaign never even start. Come see Atiku and Tinubu Campaigns from tomorrow wey campaign dey start.

Im Ijaw and i can never vote Igbo claiming parts of my Ijaw land.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by buchilla: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2022
GreatBoss:
South South is having Vice President under PDP but is having nothing under Obi's Labour Party.
The Southeast voted Jonathan twice when his vice was from the North.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by eyeforeye(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
666Advocate:
All South South Governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairmen and Vice of LGAs, Comissioners, Special Advisers, even Councillors etc and also millions of people that feed from their offices through employments are against Obi. Even South East and other Regions with political offices, but let me focus on my South South Region.

Obi controls no where.
Stop involving South South to your nonesense. You are running everywhere when campaign never even start. Come see Atiku and Tinubu Campaigns from tomorrow wey campaign dey start.

Im Ijaw and i can never vote Igbo claiming parts of my Ijaw land.

If truly you are from the SS, I salute your smartness. Sometimes I wonder why you guys allow the SE to decide your alliance and dominate you economically and politically. I think it's time we keep them at bay in their lane.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Picture Of Tinubu And Peter Obi That Have Got People Talking / Where Elections Won’t Hold ! / Boko Haram, Bomb Explosion In Kaduna Kill Policeman: See Video Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.