Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. (3994 Views)

Tinubu:Sanwo-Olu Should Remove Pension,Alpha Beta, And LCC Toll-Gate Contract / Atiku Should Remove His Trousers To Clear All Doubt / "If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by owobokiri(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:
All South South Governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairmen and Vice of LGAs, Comissioners, Special Advisers, even Councillors etc and also millions of people that feed from their offices through employments are against Obi. Even South East and other Regions with political offices, but let me focus on my South South Region.

Obi controls no where.
Stop involving South South to your nonesense. You are running everywhere when campaign never even start. Come see Atiku and Tinubu Campaigns from tomorrow wey campaign dey start.

Im Ijaw and i can never vote Igbo claiming parts of my Ijaw land.
Multiple monikers claiming ijaw activism from one ijiot in a wet dingy room

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by socialjustice93: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
Zombiedients believe on their online noises that holds no weight.

Foool! Today you're fighting for Ijaw nation, tomorrow it's Southsouth.. why not fight for Nigerdelta republic aturu oji

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by duality(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:
All South South Governors, Senators, House of Reps, House of Assembly, Chairmen and Vice of LGAs, Comissioners, Special Advisers, even Councillors etc and also millions of people that feed from their offices through employments are against Obi. Even South East and other Regions with political offices, but let me focus on my South South Region.

Obi controls no where.
Stop involving South South to your nonesense. You are running everywhere when campaign never even start. Come see Atiku and Tinubu Campaigns from tomorrow wey campaign dey start.

The same igbos where the strongest support a president from ijaw extraction got.

I strongly doubt you are from that region because we are very wise people.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by socialjustice93: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Obi controls no where.

And what has the black dirty soot looking general ditari got to do with Nigerian election? Stvpid dirty militant quoting himself repeatedly with different monikers

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by DWickedLandLord: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2022
All because of cheap data n lacking relevance in real life....smh

If you like vote your village goat, if PO wants steak n eggs for breakfast, na steak n eggs he go chop

Keep doing the same thing expecting different result. Same you go suffer am

As we continue to enjoy the change
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Sparrk007(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2022
Just sharrrapp diaaa...which ijaw Ijaw from niger Delta or one ijaw community in Lagos OBI FOR NIGERIA...OBI FOR EVERYBODY, carry your tribal NONSENSE go elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Dragonsword: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Then you know nothing about politics. Empty brain.

The massive crowd that match in River state for Obi and The labour party are they from Kilimanjaro?

What you have is inconsiquential one vote and you at liberty to vote any candidate of your choice.

You are free to discuss your personal hate for the Igbo people in Nigeria, but don't drag the Ijaw people into your madness

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Spy360(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Obi controls no where.

When it's Atiku or Tinubu you will claim tribe doesn't matter but competence. But when it's Obi you start forming tribal bigotry.

The good thing is that the peoples of Southern Nigeria know what they want and they are ably represented by Peter Obi, just as Afenifere has stated.

Peter Obi represents the agitation of all Nigerians. The old politicians like you who feed on the nation's resources will not want this. But we don't care.

Peter Obi for president 2023. It's a vote for national sense.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by NEUDUDE: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Dunce so what if you are Ijaw? You better speak for yourself. I'm from Akwa Ibom. I and my family are proudly obidient grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Emyogalanya: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Obi controls no where.

sir pls which part of your ijaw did po claim? Which part did he put in Anambra State while he was governor. ? Or are you crying from a common ijaw voice? Please name the place or keep quiet.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Emyogalanya: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
South South is having Vice President under PDP but is having nothing under Obi's Labour Party.
in another news, that SS will turn to Igbo
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Emyogalanya: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Stop lying to yourself. Politics dont work this way. They vote where put food on their table.
and you vote where put table on your food ABI ?
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by sofiscatedmoron: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:
South South is having Vice President under PDP but is having nothing under Obi's Labour Party.
Stop deceiving urself with SS/se
Ijaw is having nothing but Igbo us having labor party and pdp vice president grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by CSTRR: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2022
They have tried everything, but failed.

So it is bigotry now?
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Jflex07(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Yoruba Muslim cum tinubu urrchin claiming Ijaw.. If you dey ph show your self, make we drill you wotowoto.. Of all the southern states, Rivers is closest to the igbos and we have lived together all years interacting and doing businesses.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by tsdarkside(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2022
no min dem....their region is on lockdown and they are countin on others to vote obi....

dem no well....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Abdu81: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2022
duality:

The same igbos where the strongest support a president from ijaw extraction got.

I strongly doubt you are from that region because we are very wise people.

Infact igbos were marginalized because of their support for ijaw man, Jonathan in 2015.
No wahala anyway, one man one vote.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by tsdarkside(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2022
the other day a igbo guy was busted for impersonatin a northerner on tweeter....
love for money exposed the marafacker....

we on nairaland already knew that they impersonate others tey tey....

craze people....
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Peterosky(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Inside your Church mind now you will be thinking you have made sense. But let me burst your bubbles, I am a Southerner, CRS to be precise, majority of the populace here is for Obi. We don't want to know where our Governor or any other political office holder belongs. Our major interest is Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by tsdarkside(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Peterosky:
Inside your Church mind now you will be thinking you have made sense. But let me burst your bubbles, I am a Southerner, CRS to be precise, majority of the populace here is for Obi. We don't want to know where our Governor or any other political office holder belongs. Our major interest is Peter Obi.

emotional damage awaits una....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Ublaize: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Obi controls no where.

You don't speak for the South South you piece of shit. You created your nairaland account to spew bigotry here. We know you're paid to spread rubbish. Notoriously, all your topics are about Obi or South East. Do you have a job at all hungry man? Obidients will kill you guys with intimidation, frigging BATstard
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by asanausana91: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Then you know nothing about politics. Empty brain.
they are telling you what you want to hear. Infact I was with one Igbo man in the bear parlour and I was just praising Obi, I Obi is the next president. When I wanted to pay for my bill the bar man told me that my Bill has already been paid I was surprised and before I move to man and thank him I was handed a fish I believe that fish was more 15k. I told the girl I didn't order for fish she smiled and told me that that man has already settled it.
I believe you know that iam voting for Atiku. Majority of people that are praising Peter Obi especially in the north will not vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by tsdarkside(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ublaize:

You don't speak for the South South you piece of shit. You created your nairaland account to spew bigotry here. We know you're paid to spread rubbish. Notoriously, all your topics are about Obi or South East. Do you have a job at all hungry man? Obidients will kill you guys with intimidation, frigging BATstard

una wahala just started....obi cant win....
is it the same gra gra called nigeria we are talkin about....??

what make people like you think just talkin will work in nigeria....??
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Brexxit(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
I support the op with two chilled Heineken beer.

South south has always been a pdp domain.

North will never allow peter obi enter aso rock

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by rigarmortis: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Michelle70:
eat shit.

I am ijaw and also from SS.

Peter Obi should keep SS out of his mouth.
There are people who will vote him and those who will not.
He should not use SS as bargaining option

You mean he should keep ijaw out of his mouth? Cos last time I checked there are alot of ethnicities in SS
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by PapaHadum: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Obi controls no where.

Shame on you for supporting A Tiku that scuttled your South south presidency and shortchanged your golden opportunity, only to settle you with second fiddle?

Borrow sense and be wise .

Las las, no seaport from south south will be developed and you will keep losing revenue to Lagos!

Oponu!
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by 175(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Stop lying to yourself. Politics dont work this way. They vote where put food on their table.

So did PDP and APC put food on their table based on current realities?

Answer me!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by pointblank247(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Obi controls no where.

hmmmm Peter Obi doesn't know you, No Ijaw person is important enough in Peter Obi or Labour party's agenda for Peter to visit and you are here crying brown blood that you won't vote for him. By the way who know you in Ijaw land ? Make una keep una vote biko. The total population of Ijaw no pass 25,000 . yes na me talk am

With respect to sensible Ijaw indegens.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by GreatBoss: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
pointblank247:
hmmmm Peter Obi doesn't know you, No Ijaw person is important enough in Peter Obi or Labour party's agenda for Peter to visit and you are here crying brown blood that you won't vote for him. By the way who know you in Ijaw land ? Make una keep una vote biko. The total population of Ijaw no pass 25,000 . yes na me talk am

With respect to sensible Ijaw indegens.

Ijaw is as large as Igbo population and area.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by KingRoi: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
666Advocate:

Obi controls no where.

It means that your world has come to am end
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by pointblank247(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
GreatBoss:

Ijaw is as large as Igbo population and area.
says who ?
What is the total population of South south States compared to the population of the 5core Igbo state ?

Forget propaganda, even if all the South south States are Ijaw people alone, they can't compare with the population of Ndigbo. Go check it out.
The Igbos in Lagos and Kano are far more than the whole of ijaw nation.
Re: Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. by Canberra55: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote hats off 2 u author=Nwaetche post=117048266]You know right inside your heart that that was a totally made up story.
I normally do not like to discuss the past but i am forced to make this clarification so that our younger readers are not misled by enemies within and without.As you know, the civil war affected everyone and was even worse in Etchieland than in Kalabari. We all know people that committed atrocities in our Riverine areas and carried out ethnic cleansing in Bonny, Opobo and Okrika areas and later turn back to blame Igbos.
Every tribe in the eastern Region participated on both sides of the Divide and I hate it when people turn around and blame Igbos who are equally victims.
Biafran military had Okrika people, Kalabaris, Igbanis, Ogonis and Igbos as soldiers and officers. How come you do not talk about other tribes committing atrocities?
It is on record that Nigeria Soldiers under the leadership of an Ijaw man ransacked and destroyed the ancient Perekule's palace at Grand Bonny, The Kin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emilokan: Picture Of Tinubu Patiently Waiting For His Turn / Owners Of Nigerian Private Jet Seized In S A With $9.3m Cash Release Statement / Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.