Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. (1027 Views)

3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / Difference Between Hell Fire And Hell / The Difference Between Hell, Hell Fire And Lake Of Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Tboy222: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
You are doing a very good job Ken4Christ, may the good Lord be with you ,I have a video from Cecil Pearson a church goer who never believed in the hocuspocus being preached by Ken4Christ, he was a rational thinker ,this video below is for my good friends Maxindhouse and kobunkujie

1 Like

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tboy222:
You are doing a very good job Ken4Christ, may the good Lord be with you ,I have a video from Cecil Pearson a church goer who never believed in the hocuspocus being preached by Ken4Christ, he was a rational thinker ,this video below is for my good friends Maxindhouse and kobunkujie

Funny enough a misinformed Churchgoer think say i be im friend! 2Corinthians 6:14 cheesy

1 Like

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by HocusPocus: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tboy222:
you come dey mention my moniker grin
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Ken4Christ: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again... I see this is a language comprehension issue. Read the text in context so you can understand how these various writers each used the grave/Death in a figurative manner and not literal as you pretend. undecided

The tradition of the Old Covenant people was to regard the place of death as the grave/hell, a place where all those who die go to be processed, nothing more. undecided

Check your heart and be honest with yourself. These evidences I am bringing to you will stand against you on the day of judgment.

You no longer have an excuse. Must you win an argument at the expense of the salvation of your souls.

Do you know that refuting the existence of hell when it actually exist as taught by Christ can bring you to judgment that is punishable in hell?

Please, repent and tell others that you have found out the truth. What other evidences do you need? I fear you ooo.

1 Like

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ken4Christ:
Check your heart and be honest with yourself. These evidences I am bringing to you will stand against you on the day of judgment.You no longer have an excuse. Must you win an argument at the expense of the salvation of your souls.

Do you know that refuting the existence of hell when it actually exist as taught by Christ can bring you to judgment that is punishable in hell?
Please, repent and tell others that you have found out the truth. What other evidences do you need? I fear you ooo.
I am afraid all you have done here is reveal that it is in your delusions that your belief is in, as opposed to the Truth of God, this since you pretty much twisted almost all references to the word "grave", and Gahanna, in order suit your private interpretation and then proceeded to present us your vomit supposing we are to simply lick it all up. undecided

God does not need any man to lie on His behalf, neither can the lies of men amount to the truth of God. So when you claim you prove the existence of hell, you have done none of that, as all you have done is make a colossal joke of God's Word as revealed through His prophets either by your ignorance or intent. undecided

1 Like

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Ken4Christ: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid all you have done here is reveal that it is in your delusions that your claim to believe lies in and not in the truth of God at all, this since you pretty much twisted most every account in every context to suit your interpretation instead. undecided

God does not need any man to lie on His behalf, neither can the lies of men amount to the truth of God. So when you claim you prove the existence of Hell, all you have instead done is try to make a colossal joke of God's message as revealed through His prophets. undecided

What about the beast and the false prophets that were thrown alive into the Lake of fire.

After 1,000 years, the scripture says that they are still there.

Or is the Lake of fire also grave?
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ken4Christ:
What about the beast and the false prophets that were thrown alive into the Lake of fire. After 1,000 years, the scripture says that they are still there. Or is the Lake of fire also grave?
I suggest you first work on your foundation as far as God's Truth before you go around thinking you are fit or able to teach others anything about God in this. undecided

Your posts which I responded to earlier more than reveal your digest of what is written is of lies. God didn't send anyone to twist and construct lies for His sake. That is not of God at all. He does not need men to make Him look good by what are lies. And reading through your first 5 posts alone, I can conclude that you are not working with God's Truth at all. Think carefully about this for yourself. If you need to bend and twist that which is written in an attempt to make God appear good - by providing a sort of defense for him- then are you certain that it is God you serve or your own ideas of Him at that point? undecided
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Ken4Christ: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I suggest you first work on your foundation as far as God's Truth before you go around thinking you are fit or able to teach others anything about God in this. undecided

Your posts which I responded to earlier more than reveal your digest of what is written is of lies. God didn't send anyone to twist and construct lies for His sake. That is not of God at all. He does not need men to make Him look good by what are lies. And reading through your first 5 posts alone, I can conclude that you are not working with God's Truth at all. Think carefully about this for yourself. If you need to bend and twist that which is written in an attempt to make God appear good - by providing a sort of defense for him- then are you certain that it is God you serve or your own ideas of Him at that point? undecided

Answer my question. I quoted verses of scriptures affirming that hell fire is real but you insist it is grave.

Now, you don't know how to do the same for Lake of fire.

My Lord Jesus himself calls it Furnace of fire. Are you saying that Jesus himself lied.

If you say I am lying, then Jesus lied for using the story of the rich man and Lazarus to warn us of the danger of hell fire.

Pride is what is killing you. You don't want to admit that you are wrong. And your teaching is luring people to hell because they will not see the need to repent.

Satan is so happy with you because he has gotten a sure candidate for hell.

But you can still repent. Be a man and repent. Put away pride and repent.

Very soon, many of your members you have held captive with wrong teachings will repent and leave your organization.

Tell me Jesus lied in the passage below. Sorry, you won't see Gehenna or Sheol or Hades to replace the word furnace below;

Matthew 13:41-43
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; note

42 And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be WAILING and GNASHING of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

It is the pains that will lead to wailing and gnashing of teeth.

What other evidence do you need?

MaxInDHouse.
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Janosky: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Answer my question. I quoted verses of scriptures affirming that hell fire is real but you insist it is grave.

My Lord Jesus himself calls it Furnace of fire. Are you saying that Jesus himself lied.

If you say I am lying, then Jesus lied for using the story of the rich man and Lazarus to warn us of the danger of hell fire.

Pride is what is killing you. You don't want to admit that you are wrong. And your teaching is luring people to hell because they will not see the need to repent.

Very soon, many of your members you have held captive with wrong teachings will repent and leave your organization.

Tell me Jesus lied in the passage below. Sorry, you won't see Gehenna or Sheol or Hades to replace the word furnace below;

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; note

42 And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be WAILING and GNASHING of teeth.

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

MaxInDHouse.

Matthew 13:40.
Pastor,stop deceiving yourself.
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

MaxInDHouse.

What is the wages of sin?

Just in one word as written in the scriptures! smiley

1 Like

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Ken4Christ: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What is the wages of sin?

Just in one word as written in the scriptures! smiley

The wages of sin is death.

You are confused because of what you are taught death is.

Death is not a cessation of existence. If it is, Jesus would have ceased to exist after death.

If it is, God will not say he is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

These men are physically death but they still live on.

This is why Jesus said Abraham saw his day and rejoiced.

There is a lot of reprogramming that has to be done with your brain and mindset. You have been brainwashed. So, you find it difficult to accept the truth when it is revealed to you.

So, when a man dies, the body is buried in the grave. But the souls of those who don't believe go to hell. The spirit of the saints go to heaven.
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Ken4Christ: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Janosky:

Matthew 13:40.
Pastor,stop deceiving yourself.

You are only affirming my point. The parable of the tares was used to illustrate what will happen to the wicked on judgment day;37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man. Read the complete narration below;

Matthew 13:38-42
38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but THE TARES ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE WICKED ONE.

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

40 As therefore THE TARES ARE GATHERED AND BURNED IN THE FIRE, so shall it be in the end of this world.

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

So, you are in agreement with me. The tares are the children of the wicked one like you since you refuse to believe.

You will be burned with fire. And yet, you will not be consumed. You will cry day and night for the rest of your life.

But you still have the opportunity to repent and believe the gospel.

Kobojunkie, MaxInDHouse
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The wages of sin is death.
You are confused because of what you are taught death is.
Death is not a cessation of existence. If it is, Jesus would have ceased to exist after death.
If it is, God will not say he is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
These men are physically death but they still live on.
This is why Jesus said Abraham saw his day and rejoiced.
There is a lot of reprogramming that has to be done with your brain and mindset. You have been brainwashed. So, you find it difficult to accept the truth when it is revealed to you.
So, when a man dies, the body is buried in the grave. But the souls of those who don't believe go to hell. The spirit of the saints go to heaven.

See complications!
The wages of sin is death but according to you it is not death because their soul or spirit lives on so between God and Satan who is the liar now? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Ken4Christ: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

See complications!
The wages of sin is death but according to you it is not death because their soul or spirit lives on so between God and Satan who is the liar now? cheesy

It is your body that dies. Your soul lives on. The human spirit and soul do not cease to exist. Please, I beg you to repent. Hell is real. Don't fall into the trap of the false teachings of Jehovah Witness.
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

It is your body that dies. Your soul lives on. The human spirit and soul do not cease to exist. Please, I beg you to repent. Hell is real. Don't fall into the trap of the false teachings of Jehovah Witness.

Ezekiel 18:4

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

As for spirit it's the breath in all creatures and it simply means the power actuating all creatures which belongs to God not the person:

for there is an outcome for humans and an outcome for animals; they all have the same outcome. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit. So man has no superiority over animals, for everything is futile. Ecclesiastes 3:19

Stop deceiving yourself at death all creatures ceases to exist the only hope is a resurrection that's why Job said God will remember him in the grave (hell) Job 14:13-15

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are dead as in DEAD but to God they're living because He will see to it that they're resurrection back to life! Act 24:15 wink

2 Likes

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Ken4Christ: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ezekiel 18:4

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

As for spirit it's the breath in all creatures and it simply means the power actuating all creatures which belongs to God not the person:

for there is an outcome for humans and an outcome for animals; they all have the same outcome. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit. So man has no superiority over animals, for everything is futile. Ecclesiastes 3:19

Stop deceiving yourself at death all creatures ceases to exist the only hope is a resurrection that's why Job said God will remember him in the grave (hell) Job 14:13-15

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob are dead as in DEAD but to God they're living because He will see to it that they're resurrection back to life! Act 24:15 wink

Did you study English in school? If you did, maybe your teacher did not teach you well. One word can mean different things depending on the context it is used.

So the word soul also mean a person or a being. If we say, four souls died in an auto crash, we mean four persons died.

There is also the part of a man that is called a soul that is immortal. This is the soul I am talking about.

This is why the scripture talks about our spirit, soul and body.

In many passages, it separates the soul from the body.

You really have a lot to learn. Just open up your heart.

You can check the dictionary and see the different meaning of soul.
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by sonmvayina(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Did you study English in school? If you did, maybe your teacher did not teach you well. One word can mean different things depending on the context it is used.

So the word soul also mean a person or a being. If we say, four souls died in an auto crash, we mean four persons died.

There is also the part of a man that is called a soul that is immortal. This is the soul I am talking about.

Actually you are the one who is missing it.

A soul is a person.

When God breathed into the nostrils man became a living soul.
That is
Soul = body + spirit.
The body comes from dust of the earth
The spirit comes from God.

When God takes his spirit the body experiences death. The spirit belongs to God. It is pure. It does not need saving from anything.
Psalm 104:29-31 says " send forth your spirit and they are created and replenish the earth, take it and they die and returns back to earth....".

The idea of hell is absurd. It is a Christian creation..just like jesus, devil heaven..etc. all fabrication of the Catholics..
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by sonmvayina(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ken4christ you really need to understand the Ecclesiastes 3:19 that Maxindhouse quoted, we are all 1 spirit. I am that spirit experiencing life as sonmvayina, you are same spirit experiencing life as ken, max in that one spirit experiencing life as Max....so on and so forth. We are spiritual beings or the universe experiencing the universe in multiple ways....

When we die, we go back to becoming that one spirit....
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

You have failed woefully!
God's word said the soul will die!
So stop deceiving yourself!

If you want to know the difference between body and soul you only need to ask and you will receive! Matthew 7:7 grin
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Ken4Christ: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
sonmvayina:

Actually you are the one who is missing it.

A soul is a person.

When God breathed into the nostrils man became a living soul.
That is
Soul = body + spirit.
The body comes from dust of the earth
The spirit comes from God.

When God takes his spirit the body experiences death. The spirit belongs to God. It is pure. It does not need saving from anything.
Psalm 104:29-31 says " send forth your spirit and they are created and replenish the earth, take it and they die and returns back to earth....".

The idea of hell is absurd. It is a Christian creation..just like jesus, devil heaven..etc. all fabrication of the Catholics..

Your brain cells are completely damaged on spiritual things. The devil has really held this one captive. I pray that God will set you free only if you are honestly ready to learn instead of defending lies.
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by sonmvayina(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Your brain cells are completely damaged on spiritual things. The devil has really held this one captive. I pray that God will set you free only if you are honestly ready to learn instead of defending lies.

You did not disprove my point.

You went straight to attacking me...

What kind of human being are you?
The worst kind....I guess
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Ken4Christ: 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
sonmvayina:

Which point.

Jesus revealed clearly through the story of the rich man and Lazarus that hell is real. But you call it a parable.

He talked about the danger of hell but you said it is grave. I have not seen how a grave can be dangerous to a lifeless body.

He talked about hell fire, you say he is referring to the physical Gehenna in Isreal. But Jesus said that the fire is never quenched. Is the one in the physical Gehenna still burning?

He now talked about people being thrown into furnace of fire. You don't have any word to replace furnace.

He talked about Everlasting fire, you have no way to explain it off.

How else do you want to be enlightened?

You reject the truth of God's word because of one white man who brainwashed you who is already suffering in hell for misleading countless millions.

And you are still following blindly just to defend his baseless lies.

Who do you? Abi na juju?
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by sonmvayina(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Which point.

Jesus revealed clearly through the story of the rich man and Lazarus that hell is real. But you call it a parable.

He talked about the danger of hell but you said it is grave. I have not seen how a grave can be dangerous to a lifeless body.

He talked about hell fire, you say he is referring to the physical Gehenna in Isreal. But Jesus said that the fire is never quenched. Is the one in the physical Gehenna still burning?

He now talked about people being thrown into furnace of fire. You don't have any word to replace furnace.

He talked about Everlasting fire, you have no way to explain it off.

How else do you want to be enlightened?

You reject the truth of God's word because of one white man who brainwashed you who is already suffering in hell for misleading countless millions.

And you are still following blindly just to defend his baseless lies.

Who do you? Abi na juju?

Which jesus are you talking about?
The one that was created by the Roman Catholic church
Or the one that plays for Arsenal?

Because no body knew any jesus in history that fits the new testament.

God is the creator of heaven and earth and his mercy endures forever. He never created any fire to born his creation. He loves us. He only wants us to follow his commandments so that we live and peace. And if any one does not and dies in sin he will send the person to earth again to restart again.

His mercy endures forever..

Why would you even waste your time with somebody who wants to born you forever, you get sense at all?
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Ken4Christ: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2022
sonmvayina:

Which jesus are you talking about?
The one that was created by the Roman Catholic church
Or the one that plays for Arsenal?

Because no body knew any jesus in history that fits the new testament.

God is the creator of heaven and earth and his mercy endures forever. He never created any fire to born his creation. He loves us. He only wants us to follow his commandments so that we live and peace. And if any one does not and dies in sin he will send the person to earth again to restart again.

His mercy endures forever..

Why would you even waste your time with somebody who wants to born you forever, you get sense at all?

So, interpret the passages I quoted, Revelation 19:20 and Revelation 20:10. for us to understand. Don't ignore them. If you do, you are a spiritual fraudster.
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2022
sonmvayina:

Just as you also attack others instead of polite approach! wink
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Ken4Christ: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Interpret Revelation 19:20 and Revelation 20:10. If you don't, I know you are a coward and very wicked. You just love to twist the Scriptures and turn people away from the truth of God's word.
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by sonmvayina(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Have I ever..?

Point it out
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by sonmvayina(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2022
Ken4Christ:

So, interpret the passages I quoted, Revelation 19:20 and Revelation 20:10. for us to understand. Don't ignore them. If you do, you are a spiritual fraudster.

The new testament is fiction
Why should I waste my time with what is there..

If you want to know, study God's divine revelation as contained in the Torah ..
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by judedwriter(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Ken4Christ:
1. Hell is vividly pictured as a place that burns with fire kindled by God himself. There is no fire in the physical grave and as such could not be referring to the grave;

Deuteronomy 32:22
For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall BURN UNTO THE LOWEST HELL, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Physical graves certainly can't fit into this statement. For instance, no fire burns in the physical grave.

Second, it says it shall burn to the lowest hell. So some compartment in hell are deeper than others. There is no such thing as lowest grave.
In addition, it says it sets on fire the foundation of mountains.

This explains the phenomenon of volcanic eruption. The fire causing it comes from hell beneath.

MaxInDHouse

The subject of hell is very deep just like the subject of heaven.

No human mind can ever conceive the horrors of hell and the beauties of heaven unless God reveals them.

This is why evangelistic efforts must be doubled these days as the rapture is very close.

1 Like

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
sonmvayina:

Have I ever..?
Point it out

Walahi talahi now i know you have brain tumor!

You that you're always going from thread to thread to attack people for believing in Jesus! cheesy
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Ken4Christ: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
sonmvayina:

The new testament is fiction
Why should I waste my time with what is there..

If you want to know, study God's divine revelation as contained in the Torah ..

Satan will be rejoicing now that he has a sure candidate for hell. But I pray that God will have mercy on you and save you before you cross over to the other side of the world.
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by sonmvayina(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Satan will be rejoicing now that he has a sure candidate for hell. But I pray that God will have mercy on you and save you before you cross over to the other side of the world.

I follow God's divine laws and principles.

Not the ideology of the Romans...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim, Christian And All Religion, Upload Religion Quotes Here / Pastors' Who Wear Rings On Their Fingers / 17 Die At Prayer Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.