Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Got Banned In Politics Section. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Banned In Politics Section. (191 Views)

I Got Banned But I Can Still Comment. / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / WTF Is Anti-sperm Bot..i Lied About Going To London And I Got Banned By It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Banned In Politics Section. by Brimstone77: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2022

I just got banned from posting and creating threads on politics section of nairaland this morning,the funny thing is that I don't even know my offense..

I'm been accused of being a bot, like what a fvck??

This is actually my only moniker on nairaland..

It's well shaaa!!

Re: Got Banned In Politics Section. by Slynation(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2022
But why do people announce and create threads that they have been banned like there lives depends solely on Nairaland...!!

You leaving this platform is there lost, know this and have rest of mind...
Re: Got Banned In Politics Section. by Beckham14: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2022
Slynation:
But why do people announce and create threads that they have been banned like there lives depends solely on Nairaland...!!

You leaving this platform is there lost, know this and have rest of mind...
Is there anything wrong in expressing his anger over getting restricted unjustly?

Let him and others be.
Re: Got Banned In Politics Section. by Anigreat: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2022
shocked

Bot banned you and your ban expired today, so why panicking?
Re: Got Banned In Politics Section. by Slynation(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2022
Beckham14:
Is there anything wrong in expressing his anger over getting restricted unjustly?

Let him and others be.
Expressing anger over what isn't generating income to your bank account, you can still be reading news which is the primary aim of the this platform...
Re: Got Banned In Politics Section. by Beckham14: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2022
Slynation:
Expressing anger over what isn't generating income to your bank account, you can still be reading news which is the primary aim of the this platform...
So the only time you express anger/sadness is when you don't generate income to your bank account?

Don't use your own purpose of joining this forum to conclude for others.

Most people here, their primary aim is to contribute by writing.

So allow him to express himself the best way he can.
Re: Got Banned In Politics Section. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2022
Brimstone77:

I just got banned from posting and creating threads on politics section of nairaland this morning,the funny thing is that I don't even know my offense..

It's well shaaa!!

Do not worry most of the month on politics section are controlled by the government of Nigeria want to mention a word which the government does not like that is the end of you. Politics section on nairaland has turned into a government property
Re: Got Banned In Politics Section. by Slynation(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Beckham14:
So the only time you express anger/sadness is when you don't generate income to your bank account?

Don't use your own purpose of joining this forum to conclude for others.

Most people here, their primary aim is to contribute by writing.

So allow him to express himself the best way he can.
well said tho...!!
Re: Got Banned In Politics Section. by Period007(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Brimstone77:

It's well shaaa!!
Go and complain to your WhatsApp group admin, tell him you have been banned for propagating fake news,tell him to give you are new strategy on how to market your candidate. Tell him his propaganda strategy has been rejected

(1) (Reply)

How Valid Is The NIN? / Expeller Machine / Shop For Baby Shoes If In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.