Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The (2861 Views)

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It / Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The by uchebest20(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2022

After viewing the stew his girlfriend prepared with the N2,500 he gave her, the man is shocked (Video)

A Nigerian man was shocked by what his girlfriend did after receiving money from him to prepare dinner for them.

The young man claimed that he handed her N2,500 so that she could purchase the ingredients for stew at the market.

In an internet video, the man displayed the stew she had made and expressed his surprise at finding many kinds of fish inside.

He was spotted making fun of his girlfriend in the kitchen as he questioned how she managed on barely N2,500.

Before leaving him in the kitchen to dance in the living room, the girl grinned coyly and shot him a cute stern look. But he kept staring in astonishment at the stew kettle.

View the video here:

https://metastar.com.ng/2022/09/27/after-viewing-the-stew-his-girlfriend-prepared-with-the-n2500-he-gave-her-the-man-is-shocked-video/

Re: After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The by HolyMan12: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
He should focus on eating the food to get plenty energy and then put that girl on the bed spread her legs wide, insert his rod into her hole and through the pipe empty his balls into her container. cool

He should learn to keep his belly full and his balls empty just like me. kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The by Cypress042(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
What's surprising him ?

Most married woman you see today were once a caring, kind and supportive angels before they turned into terminators.

Enjoy it now while it last, and don't ever try to privatize her for any reason... E get why.

1 Like

Re: After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The by Godada(m): 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2022

Those circle fishes seems like sacrifice meant for some deity.

Yuck!
Re: After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The by Virginbeauty: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
2,500 to make a whole pot of stew in this economy,the lady must be an Economics studentcheesy cheesy grin.

1 Like

Re: After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The by Streetmovement(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na only village girls fit pull this stunt

1 Like

Re: After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The by BigYash: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
The dating stage is always like that.. Time go reach when 50k no go cook pot of stew again..

1 Like

Re: After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
She's using another mans money to make up your 2500 for stew, you're eating it. When she puts another mans child on you, don't be surprised. That stern look is a warning sign but you men are too blind to see beyond it.

2500 stew my foot!

1 Like

Re: After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The by Nazgul: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
There's nothing special in preparing stew with 2,500. As a bachelor I prepare my stew on Sundays with a similar budget. Just buy shawa fish 700, fresh tomato and fresh pepper 800, power oil 200, grounded crayfish, 100, Maggi, 50, sachet curry 50, onion 100...stew don set...

2 Likes

Re: After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
N2,500? shocked shocked

Is it for Eba, Ewa, Cassava, Agbado or Dodo? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The by Angrygoat: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Abegi,dumb kids. B4 u know it,she go poison u. I can never let Amy bich kill me thru food. Odeh. U Don dey give am money,and u say she be your gf. So she no getmoney. Stupid youth

(1) (Reply)

10 seconds home made remedy to Completely Remove Armpit Odor in this hot season / My Fiancee Cancel Our Wedding Due To I Sent Money To Her Female Friend Forhealth / 70-Year Old Man Inserts Steel Kitchen ForkInto His P*nis During. (Masturbatn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.