Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha (540 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by Latestreport1: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR2i88yMbNQ

Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha tell Stakeholders in a trending video

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1574729891014406144?t=fq4gp-R-N2Bpd7rNepMNxw&s=19

Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by SlavaUkraini: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
And that is Exactly what I have envisage.

Peter Obi will las las, be a Key figure in an Atiku Abubakar Administration.

The man can now gather Support and Structure behind him to run again for the Presidency under the Umbrella Party.

I know this is what Obidient movement members don't want to hear but that is what would happen...

Peter Obi still refers to Atiku Abubakar as My Leader and it will remain so for life.

Atiku Abubakar would never find it difficult to Support Peter Obi for the Presidency when his own tenure expires....

Because in Peter Obi, he has seen a Man that has what it takes to be a good President hence he selected him as his VP candidate in 2019, despite the backlash from some Southeastern Governors.

But for now, Power must remain in the North until further notice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by BATified2023: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
That is to say they will Labour to death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by Felimax(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
After the country is carefully restructured. Then nobody will care who is the president.
Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by Africana1123(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
O
Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by LeoDeKing: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Okay.

Meaning, Tinubu will handover to Atiku in 2031 and in 2039, Atiku will handover to Easterner.

Well, that's his business but we Nigerians will handover power to South South in 2039 then North in 2047. After that, it will come back to SW, na so e go dey go.
Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by Africana1123(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
After 8years of Asiwaju bola Ahmed Tinubu power we return back to North

I only know about southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria president zoning ,I don’t know anything about Igbo president

2023 power to the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by LeoDeKing: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
BATified2023:
That is to say they will Labour to death
Is it that all these paparazzi on social media is not getting to Ihedioha?

So after 100 million marched for pandora crook, Ihedioha is still talking as if he doesn't agree Pandora hoebi can win?

If ipob pigs decide to focus their radar on this gov, grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by abobote: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ihedioha should watch his tongue

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by Kingozymandias(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is it that all these paparazzi on social media is not getting to Ihedioha?

So after 100 million marched for pandora crook, Ihedioha is still talking as if he doesn't agree Pandora hoebi can win?

Boy stop crying na grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by Macphenson: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Na this thing you dey do make Uzodinma collect power from you. You don start to dey mumu again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by Geeman23(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Africana1123:
After 8years of Asiwaju bola Ahmed Tinubu power we return back to North

I only know about southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria president zoning ,I don’t know anything about Igbo president

2023 power to the south

imagine a table tennis table. At both ends are hausa and Yoruba. The net is Igbo. The ball is Nigeria. Yeah. 2023 hausa play it to yoruba. 2031 back to hausa. Igbos are just there till they mature to understand the politics and play the game.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by Ngwamankillyou(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
What did you expect from a political orphan.
Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by Iliveforever(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
So the poor youths should waste another 8years of their lives before what needs to be done is done?
Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by sanpipita(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Iliveforever:
So the poor youths should waste another 8years of their lives before what needs to be done is done?

Its people that are listening to these politicians I feel sorry for

1 Like

Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by Nyamuri: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
So you mean Ibo/nyamiri are second class citizen? undecided
Geeman23:
imagine a table tennis table. At both ends are hausa and Yoruba. The net is Igbo. The ball is Nigeria. Yeah. 2023 hausa play it to yoruba. 2031 back to hausa. Igbos are just there till they mature to understand the politics and play the game.
Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by EmiLoKanMyAss: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Look at the monkey that Imolite made governor before Hope chased him off the seat. This idiot is the one telling us who we should vote as our president.. mtcheew!
Mugu, ya shame dey shame me.

We are OBIdient cum rain, cum sun.

Vote Wisely,
Vote Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by Nyamuri: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Chai! I hope he doesn't become an overnight enemy!! That's just the truth and reality.. Pandora can't be president
Macphenson:
Na this thing you dey do make Uzodinma collect power from you. You don start to dey mumu again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by Pandev(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
wahala for Linus
Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by KanwuliaExtra: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
Supported.

Obi will be 70! grin

Ndi OBIAFRA! Have patience.
Re: 2023: Presidency will come to South East after Atiku -Ex Imo Governor, Ihedioha by SmartPolician: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
This man with an umbrella-like nose is a drunkard! undecided

If Atiku has done 8 years and PDP decides to present a Southerner, APC will bring a man from the north.

This way, power stays in the north forever!

(1) (Reply)

Is The King Of Boys Movie Really About Tinubu? / Google Celebrate Nigeria 's Independence With A Meme / The Fear Of Obi Is The Beginning Of Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.