Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States (42480 Views)

The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / New GSM Buses Arrive In Oyo State (Photos, Video) / 160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by femlad97(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
[quote author=Tetrahedron post=
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mediocre Lowlives Negroes celebrating Mediocrity as always. Not News Though..
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
9jatriot:
I don't know why you guys like looking for trouble.

I don't even think he is capable of dreaming such a thing not to talk of initiating a long term project like this.

Next time, ask what church he is attending this Sunday, eh hen, you will be asking the right questions

Guy, pity Obidiota na. See as you finished their Lord and Master.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by yahmohy27: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
wwwihy:

God Bless you sir
Blss you too
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Allisgud: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good this one is from USA not china made,hope they wount paint it with that yeye Lagos colour
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Acidosis(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
kayperry:

There is an adage in yoruba that says, eni to nii erú lo nii e'rú

That literally means, whatever load a slave acquires it legitimately belongs to the master.

If Tinubu could install Ambode, and un-install ambode without inec what does that tell you, one of the mistakes of ambode was he altered Tinubu print for lawma that should tell you whatever you see in lagos is manifestation of tinubu design, fashola, ambode & sanwo olu worked under Tinubu so they are so familiarized & vested in the developmental process.

Blueprint is a visionary design that is created to revolve & absorb advancement in structure, tech and trends throughout its lifespan

In order to feign intelligence you just expose how dumb you are, what is revolutionary about an old invention as red line .... something that as being in existence b4 1999, you forgot schooled & worked abroad ... go n verify

Kay perry perry, the ediotic Nairaland tout who spends his day and night trolling women. Abeg wetin you find come politics? Are you tired of insulting your sisters and mother online? grin grin

You better get the fvck off my mention before I turn you to a scapegoat. We dey talk Cowry and BRT WiFi, you dey talk blue rail.

The first set of BRT buses entered Lagos in 2007, thanks to Fashola but you senseless urchins do nothing all day than lie about a so called Tinubu's blueprint that only exists in your head.

You better stop stealing people's projects for your corrupt artefact. The fact that Ambode and Fashola won't come out to fault una perpetual lies won't alter the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Allisgud: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
U people are claiming sowanolu glory to tinubu but can't claim buhari failure,no be him bring both of them
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Pearl1910: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
ThatNiccur:

To think this shares very close proximity to the airport, It's a laudable achievement. Maintenance is key though, we hope it gets better from here.

I agree, and it would be nice to see new lines connecting and networking each other probably extending to the Island and Berger axis.
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by LastProphet: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Lagos is the best City in Africa and Nigeria.

Illiterate,
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by kingyakos: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
00FFT00:

Tinubu left governance since 2007. All he contributed to Lagos since then are agberoism and grand larceny.

The ancestor is a disgrace.

grin grin grin grin U can say that again grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Obamaofusa: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
More personal investment for Tinubu pocket

The BRT bus which is being run by Tinubu brother and the Lekki toll gate which is in the hands of Tinubu

When will Lagos be liberated from Tinubu and his family hands for Christ sake

Foolishness.
That was how you liberated Libya from Gaddafi's hands.Libya can only be described as hell after the "great liberation". cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Procarpenter: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
I’m a professional roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 100% warranty and I work worldwide contact me through my signature below with 20% discount on all my work

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by ThatNiccur: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
Pearl1910:

I agree, and it would be nice to see new lines connecting and networking each other probably extending to the Island and Berger axis.

I'm sure they have something going in that regard.
However, there's one to Marina from Lagos-Badagry express way. The goal remains the decongestion of our roads for easy movement of traffic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Galadimabawa: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
bater
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by OBA117(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
People should stop praising politicians for what they were voted to do...would you prostrate for your boss in office because your salary was paid? Have you seen Americans celebrating their leaders for constructing roads Infact they will see it as a failure because they have gone beyond that level....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Babaken(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
God bless Ambode.
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by saintrow1: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The BRT bus which is being run by Tinubu brother and the Lekki toll gate which is in the hands of Tinubu

Haters, prosperity will never locate you. The more you hate, the more prosperity runs away from you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by kayperry: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Acidosis:

Kay perry perry, the ediotic Nairaland tout who spends his day and night trolling women. Abeg wetin you find come politics? Are you tired of insulting your sisters and mother online? grin grin

You better get the fvck off my mention before I turn you to a scapegoat. We dey talk Cowry and BRT WiFi, you dey talk blue rail.

The first set of BRT buses entered Lagos in 2007, thanks to Fashola but you senseless urchins do nothing all day than lie about a so called Tinubu's blueprint that only exists in your head.

You better stop stealing people's projects for your corrupt artefact. The fact that Ambode and Fashola won't come out to fault una perpetual lies won't alter the truth.

My sista in the cave na so we see am, poco.hantas as finally submissive, what more could i ask for.

You nd who dey drag year wey anything enter Lag, if you high you beta sleep it off ... you said how could Tinubu possibly know about advance tech or see ahead undecided if only you had dated men with "vision" sincerely i shame for you

therefore i am here to school ur ignorant ass that those development you consider revolutionary have being in existence even before 1999. aunty you lack exposure
BRT, wifi, name it ! are all long time revolving inventions next time don't feign intelligence you don't have

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Kaymansion(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:
Eko City Boys
The Real Developers.
grin
You omitted Fashola and Ambode the real developers indeed cool
Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by Yoighaman(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nice one, Gov. Sanwo-Olu.

By the way, when healthy people gather together to vote a sick person as their President, then the state of their mental health needs to be checked.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Acidosis:

Lmao! Na you e find come Politics section.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by muykem: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

God will never allow such liberation like that of Abia state.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by BigDawsNet: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Eko for show should start issuing visa for other states in Nigeria grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

This development is Top level

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by tiger28: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
And some ungrateful illiterates want to compare this Blueprint to......

HERO BEER Investment

Una crazy!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by oneMalik: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
THIS IS LAGOS !

Eko lon'pebi .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by naijaebay: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
One of the major problems Nigeria has are Nigerians. Some Nigerians make politicians feel like they are doing us favors when they do the job we hire them to do. I am not saying accomplishments not be recognized but in a society like ours where institutional checks and balances are dead, you don't want to make a monster out of these people. Hold them accountable,recognize accomplishments but no idol worshiping. Whatever they do, it is our collective resources that is at work, we are not getting handouts from them

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by rusher14: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
greatiyk4u:
This is quite impressive

Lagos is the worst mega city in the world....thank God dey are stepping up their game.

Give a good Governor not under Tinubu grip Lagos for 4years and you will be marveled at the difference

As Anambra is abi?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by RealTalkNoBull: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Theyre already planning on how to burn it during another End Sars protest on instruction of their Supleme Comandra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by delpee(f): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Great! Looking forward to train rides that will cut so much travelling time within the city.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by chiedozie198100: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
the one in rivers is fighting atiku

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Railway Red Line Coaches Arrive In Lagos From United States by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

ore rirun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Popular Bus Stops Within Abuja / N470 Million Niger Bridge Collapses In Dangana, Niger State / Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.