Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. (3211 Views)

Bella's photo diary the German boreboel / Fascinating Dog Breeds That Resembles The German Shepherd Breed / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bethelmatthew:
Good afternoon people, been a while, what can I say? I have been quite busy myself. So today we came out of the house and so po!p all around the house and it was very watery and smelling, and I knew it was tokyo,s hand work, cus viper told me it was her, did I mention I could talk to dogs earlier, then I immediately called mr victor
( the vet), before he came, I made sure I cleaned the whole compound cus it was littered In po!p, especially the frontage, ahhhh what a mess it was, honestly speaking am very sure viper was enjoying her self, watching me clean.
So when the vet came ( can't stress myself to be going to the vet, I will rather allow the vet to come to me, ...."if mohammed can't go to the mountain �️, the mountain will come to mohammed" ...., I have always wanted to use that line smiley smiley, so back to the topic,when the vet came, I told him the issue and he requested for the food we fed it yesterday night, which we brought ( it was pap and milk) but he suspect that the dog must have eaten from viper,s food, viper,s food was mostly meats and fish cus there was a small party around my house side, to cut the story short, he gave it some medication and a shot of distemper med.
Down below it today pics,
It will help if I get a few comments once in a while.....just saying wink kiss undecided

Note: my brothers the name rio, so they kept calling it tokyo... toyko, and now I guess am calling her tokyo . grin lol
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
This afternoon, I had a heart to heart talk with Tokyo ( formally Rio) and she told me
she donn,t want to become a gaurd dog in future, that she wants to become a model... cry cry :', I was so surprised,. And now I think she is right! cry cry,
So what do u people think?, Should I allow her to pursue her dream embarassed embarassed.

3 Likes

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bethelmatthew:
This afternoon, I had a heart to heart talk with Tokyo ( formally Rio) and she told me
she donn,t want to become a gaurd dog in future, that she wants to become a model... cry cry :', I was so surprised,. And now I think she is right! cry cry,
So what do u people think?, Should I allow her to pursue her dream embarassed embarassed.

2 Likes

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
cool, should she pursue her dreams

4 Likes

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rio says good night.

2 Likes

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Chinweotitoaa: 12:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Nice
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by aadhyankeyner: 2:09am On Oct 04, 2022
[center][/center]
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Omoo this dog almost gave me hypertension today, cus at around 12..1"o" clock in the afternoon, we were looking for tokyo (formally known as Rio), we searched and searched, we couldn't find her, so I decided to check the little garden around the house, that were I found her cry, I shouted Tokyo!! thinking she has died undecided, until I touched her, and she woke up as if nothing happened, my guess was that she fell asleep there, even animals love the fresh air and green grass too, then I picked u my phone took some pics of her and let her be......
.....Good night cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Tokyo is the best cheesy, so she is currently 6 weeks and two days now, and she's looks perfect to me.... cool, doesn't she? Why am I even asking, it not like u guys ever replys sef. :' embarassed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by harmargedon: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2022
Bethelmatthew:
Tokyo is the best cheesy, so she is currently 6 weeks and two days now, and she's looks perfect to me.... cool, doesn't she? Why am I even asking, it not like u guys ever replys sef. :' embarassed.
getting prepared for her vaccines?
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Mummyimbecile(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2022
Bethelmatthew:
im enjoying the thread bro, please keep updating it. Thank you.
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by ebonyoyas(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tokyo the drama Queen ..I can imagine how scared u were seeing her in dat sleeping position on the floor.. pls avoid her chewing footwear's cos of parvo
Bethelmatthew:
Omoo this dog almost gave me hypertension today, cus at around 12..1"o" clock in the afternoon, we were looking for tokyo (formally known as Rio), we searched and searched, we couldn't find her, so I decided to check the little garden around the house, that were I found her cry, I shouted Tokyo!! thinking she has died undecided, until I touched her, and she woke up as if nothing happened, my guess was that she fell asleep there, even animals love the fresh air and green grass too, then I picked u my phone took some pics of her and let her be......
.....Good night cheesy

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by mrking3(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Guy keep updating your diary. That you are not getting replies does not rule out the fact that people are following. Most of us only comment when it's necessary. I also have a diary of my 8 weeks Gsd pup here. Initially i was updating on daily basis.. until i felt it makes a lot of sense to update on major mile stone. Updating everyday can be quite boring as people expects something new. Also be watchful of MYASIS infection on your pup. They mostly thrive in damp areas. I see your pup lying on bare cold wet dampy ground. Watch it bro...
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
mrking3:
Guy keep updating your diary. That you are not getting replies does not rule out the fact that people are following. Most of us only comment when it's necessary. I also have a diary of my 8 weeks Gsd pup here. Initially i was updating on daily basis.. until i felt it makes a lot of sense to update on major mile stone. Updating everyday can be quite boring as people expects something new. Also be watchful of MYASIS infection on your pup. They mostly thrive in damp areas. I see your pup lying on bare cold wet dampy ground. Watch it bro...
Myasis infection...got it, thanks
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
harmargedon:
getting prepared for her vaccines?
The vet would be coming in sat for the vaccine
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tokyo says hi,.... I think am gonna change the dairy from " diary of my german shepherd rio" to " I am Tokyo; the german shepherd"

1 Like

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by harmargedon: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Bethelmatthew:

that's good

1 Like

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by sholay2011(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Following...
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by kals4luv990(m): 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bro your page is exciting and am following
Your dog is German nd atleast 80%pure..it will grow well
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
tokyo no get wahala.
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
kals4luv990:
Bro your page is exciting and am following
Your dog is German nd atleast 80%pure..it will grow well
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Good afternoon people, sorry I couldn't keep updating on a daily basis.
So today being Saturday, the vet came and gave Tokyo her vaccine, and damn the dog can cry ahhh no be small, viper on the other hand did something that shock every one sef, ok like viper doesn't like the vet at all, she runs up and down the whole compound when he is around, barking but will Neva attack the man, but this time it was different, it all started when the vet took up Tokyo for the injection, and viper started growling, and we just started laughing, immediately the needle pierced into Tokyo,s body, viper launched at the man, thank God viper was within my hand reach and a little away from the vet and was barking furiously at the man, meanwhile Tokyo who was taking the injection was crying heavily.
So after the Tokyo calmed down and stop crying viper too relaxed..
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Today's pic

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Another

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
In Vin diesel,s voice..
" It all about family"

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
6 weeks and counting.

1 Like

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
So I wanna ask a question... Does anyone else has a brindle Nigeria national dog ( aka local dog) too.. cus viper too has a brindle color
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by AfricaNigerian: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2022
Meet my baby, Skye. 8weeks+

1 Like

Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by KingFrank01: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2022
Bethelmatthew:
So I wanna ask a question... Does anyone else has a brindle Nigeria national dog ( aka local dog) too.. cus viper too has a brindle color
yes.
I have even seen an ekuke that looks exactly like a Belgian malinois.
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by HocusPocus: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Bethelmatthew:

where's your vet located please
Re: I AM TOKYO, the german shepherd. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
HocusPocus:
where's your vet located please
Mowe, ìbafo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sable Male German Shepard Puppies Available. / 1 Year 2 Months Old Female German Shepherd Dog For Sale / What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.