Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi (1621 Views)

Bandits Invade Gidan Marayu, Sokoto, Several Residents Kidnapped, Killed / Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by tsephanyah(f): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
What Peter Obi is saying that all those been killed or kidnapped are Christians and President Buhari being a Muslim caused ASUU Strike because as we can see, the children who could not go to school are children of the Church. So Children of the Mosque are in School.

Link to video

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1574659920057729025?t=k_UHUJe6xeLfQbWRu8Lynw&s=19

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by LoneWolf212: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
It's Obi O'clock!

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Massiveglory: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
All these tinubu's urchins.
They have come with their useless talks.
Tribalist, nepotic senseless talk is the only thing they have to put out.

Obi- datti is a goal. No lies, falsehood, propaganda and manipulations will stop it.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by lhordspy: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Haa haa Peter.
Why always you? Lie ! Lie ! Lie !

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by tsephanyah(f): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
They have come with their useless talks.
Tribalist, nepotic senseless talk is the only thing they have to put out.

Obi- datti is a goal. No lies, falsehood, propaganda and manipulations will stop it.
Relax bro, Click the link to the video and watch. En Pls. no insults, be matured and responsible even on social media

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Massiveglory: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Falsehood, fake news and lies . Is your heading what Peter obi said or what you imagined ?
tsephanyah:
Chill. Click the link to the video and watch. En Pls. no insult be matured and responsible even on social media

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Dangrace01: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
All the people in poverty are your people meaning the church should not discriminate whether Christian or muslim

Op You be fool

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Tetrahedron: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
I believe you have more sense than this!
I am disappointed in you!
Where have you been all these while?
tsephanyah:
What Peter Obi is saying that all those been killed or kidnapped are Christians and President Buhari being a Muslim caused ASUU Strike because as we can see, the children who could not go to school are children of the Church. So Children of the Mosque are in School.

Link to video

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1574659920057729025?t=k_UHUJe6xeLfQbWRu8Lynw&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by tsephanyah(f): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Reactions

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by EmiLoKanMyAss: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
All this Usèlèèss BATstards keep playing the tribal and religious cards.. if the OBIdient Family start paying them back now with their own coin, they be screaming ISSUE BASED CAMPAIGN upndown.

Vote Wisely,
Vote Labour Party
Vote Peter Obi .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by tsephanyah(f): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tetrahedron:
I believe you have more sense than this!
I am disappointed in you!
Where have you been all these while?
I'm really not trying to trash Obi or something just saw it on Twitter. I can be wrong about the whole thing and will be happy to delete it....
Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by agriboom: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Did I just hear
Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by tsephanyah(f): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Massiveglory:
Falsehood, fake news and lies . Is your heading what Peter obi said or what you imagined ?
no, but I have to manage few words on the headline
Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nice work
Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by EmiLoKanMyAss: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
So these are the ONLY reactions Abi ? You and your likes keep playing this card. Screenshoting reactions that suits what you are trying to sell.
tsephanyah:
Reactions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by tsephanyah(f): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
So these are the ONLY reactions Abi ? You and your likes keep playing this card. Screenshoting reactions that suits what you are trying to sell.
what am I trying to sell. I'm transparent
Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by tsephanyah(f): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dangrace01:
All the people in poverty are your people meaning the church should not discriminate whether Christian or muslim

Op You be fool
thanks for the insults
Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by EmiLoKanMyAss: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
You are transparent and at the same time managing your words. Abi? What a nice way to be economical with the truth.
Mtcheew!
tsephanyah:
what am I trying to sell. I'm transparent

1 Like

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Achilles881: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
tsephanyah:
I'm really not trying to trash Obi or something just saw it on Twitter. I can be wrong about the whole thing and will be happy to delete it....

You are wrong about the whole thing, but it will useless explaining, but the fact that you didn't research his audience means that you have ill motive, so vote APC or PDP whichever is more evil enough for, just do and continue to be judged by history.
Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Haywhy3579: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
What a useless evil man trying to create a war between Muslim and Christian because he wanted to bcom president. If the war shld happen now, he will be the first to run abroad.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Afamed: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Another one from the bigot Pandora. He did that when he was a Gov in Anambra. He ended up setting Catholic against Anglican.
The Tribal/ Religious bigot.We are waiting for you in the North
No sensible Nigerians will allow an IPoB apologist near the Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Nightwolf1: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
tsephanyah:

Link to video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Period007(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Urchins masturbating on fake news and propaganda.
They cant sell their dying vegetable, so they sell fake news and propaganda
Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Afamed: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Period007:
Urchins masturbating on fake news and propaganda.
They cant sell their dying vegetable, so they sell fake news and propaganda

The Pandora fraud . It's there and clear in the video

1 Like

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by DSC7: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
All i know is that Bobo Chicago needs to rest tongue

He slept off in Gombe and fainted in London cheesy

1 Share

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by flamingREED(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
I really feel shame for BAT's supporters.

You don't have to go this low na
Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Afamed: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Aiki Obi aiki banza
Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Afamed: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
flamingREED:
I really feel shame for BAT's supporters.

You don't have to go this low na
Do you want the video?
Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
The mumu Ayekooto saying mumu things on Twitter. Why are you sharing the mumuness on nairaland?

Who was the audience he was talking to?

Ayokoto with his unlimited foolishness.
Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by chidexleo: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Fake edited video. Nonsense
Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by Afamed: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
MasterJayJay:
The mumu Ayekooto saying mumu things on Twitter. Why are you sharing the mumuness on nairaland?
Where Ayekooto don reach for him life and achieve, pray make you attain 3% of them.
Typical obiediot

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Caused ASUU Strike, All Those Kidnapped/Killed Are Christians - Peter Obi by MasterJayJay: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Afamed:

Where Ayekooto don reach for him life and achieve, pray make you attain 3% of them.
Typical obiediot

Amen, I will never be like ayokoto or whatever it is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: There Are Indications That Ambode Supporters Have Switched to LP / BREAKING: APC Faces Shame After Hallucinating Over Fake News- Obi, Oyedepo Laugh / Otti’s Name On Apc’s List, Not On Labour Party’s Membership Register Submitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.