Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / W (698 Views)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Did You Know That Banky W Was Once A Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

W by Mywd: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hello
Re: W by garriAndsugar: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Oga it's like you don't have any problem in this life.

4 Likes

Re: W by EmzyT: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: W by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Must you always sound aggressive. Simply talk a walk if you have nothing tangible to say.
Re: W by Wawelexy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Same thing I was thinking.... you know say no be everybody dey suffer.. even for this hardship, some people dey alright, so no be as e dey do you e go dey do them.. this life no balance
Re: W by Ever8090: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
It means she is worthless but choosey and prideful...
Re: W by Promosaver: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Well for me I will call it green light
But I don't like such type if na me ooo
Re: W by Mywd: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Haha.. Brother,, who no get problem no be human being oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: W by Mywd: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ever8090:
It means she is worthless but choosey and prideful...

She be churchgirl o.. My church
Re: W by Freelane33(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
embarassed
Mywd:
Hello guys i just want to ask a question, its not really bothering me though, a girl sometime last year collected my number from her brother and we began talking through whatsapp though, cuz me ah no like to dey call pesin

At some point she was tryna rate herself and saying she is s*xy and stuff like that and also sending a pic of the type of guy(spec) she likes.... My people what could that mean... Im not a really social pesin sha buh would love to know what she was tryna do
She’s trynna trick you out of your position
Re: W by Slynation(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
She will be in the best position to answer your questions, ask her, the highest you can get is blocking...

1 Like

Re: W by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Mywd:
Hello guys i just want to ask a question, its not really bothering me though, a girl sometime last year collected my number from her brother and we began talking through whatsapp though, cuz me ah no like to dey call pesin

At some point she was tryna rate herself and saying she is s*xy and stuff like that and also sending a pic of the type of guy(spec) she likes.... My people what could that mean... Im not a really social pesin sha buh would love to know what she was tryna do

if you dont remotely look like the guy in the pic, then ask her:"why contact me then if thats the type of men you are looking for..?!"
Re: W by garriAndsugar: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Must you always sound aggressive. Simply talk a walk if you have nothing tangible to say.
Please don't wake up a sleeping crocodile grin. Just rest

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Response To This / Barbing Shop For Sale In Delta State / A Girl Devasted As He Saw The Wedding Pics Of His Boyfriend, After Doing Abortio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.