Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina (29554 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos) / Remi Tinubu Visits Buhari In Daura, Katsina / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by twilliamx(m): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Melezenawii:

Naanu

No wonder wey this man dey always shout China, china, if hin bleach, e go actually resemble Chinese

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by twilliamx(m): 6:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Foreseer:
Something funny about the pics.

No single joy or excitement on their faces, no self motivation, as if they were induced or cajoled into grouping, just for only God knows reason.

Abi them don de share the loots?

Facial analyst.. Welh done
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Spherica177: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2022
doneback04:
Northern are used to suffering, so am not surprised because with what this Apc has caused this country no one should have been campaigning for them.
Lol

I always laugh at you guys who still think or believe APC or PDP cannot win the election. I always laugh at you guys singing APC brought suffering to the masses, PDP are the same, bla bla bla. You see those northerners in the IDP camp will still vote for APC in particular

Look at Ekiti state governorship election, APC won it. Same APC compete with PDP in Osun State with just about 40 something thousand votes difference. Yet, they are at the tribunal presently challenging the result of the election

Except you guys are just cruising around about Obi or what have you. If not, you guys are just living in fools paradise

You see either Tinubu or Atiku will win the election.

If southwest can still votes for APC and PDP in governorship election biko tell me what those northerners will do? Or you think southwest are exempted from the suffering? Lol

Mind you, most of the northern states are predominantly APC and some PDP o

If LP is dreaming of winning the presidency then at least half of the governors, senators, house of rep members should defect to the party then miracle can happen afterwards

I just dey pity those wey no understand politics for this naija and believe Obi will win grin

I hope those set of people won't get paralysed after the election

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Pat081: 6:19am On Sep 28, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
The only thing I will own my children is dwelled citizen... imagine upon all the sufferings these are going through e never touch their mind to vote wisely

I will be here laughing as they collect from hunger and poverty wotowoto
Not only you are like some people are born to suffer b4 they will die, dollars is up we all know how much we use to buy bags of rice and beans in 2012 I always ask forgiveness from my children
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Iwedunloye: 6:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Timatayo1:
I don't believe this everything about Apc is fake and lies

Why must you believe when everything about Obi is Lie
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by kingyakos: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Very shameful to tinubu as he was pushed out of the urban of katsina state by Atiku, he now went into the rural to open his katsina state campaign office. The crowd didn't turn up because of him that's why no single soul in the crowd was with tinubu posters, not even one grin grin
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Corporate2020: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2022
Mandate2023:
When campaign start obituaries go get sense......atiku will still win south east anyways from what we r seeing with his visit to south east today

Igbos will never vote for fellow Igbos. Olusegun Obasanjo humiliated Odumegwu Ojukwu the Biafran Lord in all the nine states created from the old Eastern Region, including in Ojukwu's home state of Anambra. That was after same Olusegun Obasanjo humiliated Alex Ekwueme at the party primary by getting about 80% of South East delegates votes.

Igbos will never vote fellow Igbos. Igbos vote money at any time
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Osanoghodua1: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Trilogy! Battle of the big 3. I rout for Obi.
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by PointZerom: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Obituarists: they were paid N100k each to attend the office commissioning. Peter Obi Pandora’s rallies are attended by organic crowd who only get a plate of jollof rice and bathing soap for attending. Tinubu will not get any vote in the entire north blablabla grin

It will interest you to know that the SLEEPING BAT has gone to London for medical care.
His front and back pipes are leaking.

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Osasjohne: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2022
APC members will start their campaign despite the rumoured absence of Tinubu on health ground.

After all, he is just a defacto Placeholder for Shettima
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by seyi072000(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Where is the picture of the office
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Akerele44(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2022
Melezenawii:

Naanu

Just ordinary opening of office this people be Òbí Abuja rally

What of if campaign now start nkor
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:
I have the 100% confident in my mind that tinubu will win....

He will win. The influential elite and powerbrokers, especially from the North, know Tinubu is best to replace Buhari.

In fact that is what the images here represent. I.e powerful and winning mobilization for BAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Hunger is a massive tool if you don't know, know it today
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by holyface230: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2022
This is daura.... what do you expect.....tifnubu has spent so much here but the money go dis appointment this time....obidatti all d way
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by odomanis: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Mandate2023:
When campaign start obituaries go get sense......atiku will still win south east anyways from what we r seeing with his visit to south east today

How LP suddenly became the main challenger to both APC and PDP still baffles me.
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by 77up(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Mandate2023:
With all the noise and click this ,click that, Pandora still not acceptable in SE grin
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by edungene7: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Just ordinary commissioning of campaign office - see the crowd.

Wahala for PDP and PDPlite grin grin grin grin grin

Hopefully they won't say paid crowd. Abi, dem dey pay people to come open compaign office?
Yr mumu no too much Hw can sick man lead men that are healthy
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by 77up(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2022
odomanis:

How LP suddenly became the main challenger to both APC and PDP still baffles me.
Chronic Tribalism and hate by Obi supporters coupled with lots of fabricated lies and propaganda.

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Mandate2023: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2022
odomanis:

Not a main challenger but a main noise makers and clown always seeking attention

1 Like

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Mandate2023: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2022
77up:
Chronic Tribalism and hate by Obi supporters coupled with lots of fabricated lies and propaganda.

U can imagine.....those ipob r just scammers
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by davidl7: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:

He will not win unless you agree to be removing his pampers every morning then put d poo from his pampers into a plate n eat it and also feed your mother with some of it for giving birth to an empty brain like you.

If you agree to this condition, then let he win.
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Gudlite: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2022
No Joy,no Joy ,no Joy in their faces.
The difference is clear for Natural (Organic)crowd and artificial,( money made crowd)
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Saliswada: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2022
This is just to test the microphone# The jagaban all the way.
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by Bhol28: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2022
It's either TINUBU OR ATIKU.Obi will try but it's not realistic.All these share and likes ends on social media.majority of the real voters don't care about that.
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by BeardedMeat(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:

If you were 5% confident, you won't be shouting on top of your voice.
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by femianski: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2022
Melezenawii:

Naanu
Pls sir can you pls explain to me the correlation of Peter Obi and naanu. I have been seeing his opposition fans talking about it. I don't understand. Pls what's naanu in the first place?
Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by ArewaNorth: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:

The permutation is already drafted. We don't brag of winning with landslide victory but a win for Tinubu is sure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by WithFact: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
It is lie. I was there

Re: Commissioning Of Bola Tinubu's Campaign Office Today In Daura, Katsina by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pat081:
Not only you are like some people are born to suffer b4 they will die, dollars is up we all know how much we use to buy bags of rice and beans in 2012 I always ask forgiveness from my children
some people never get sense.. which kind suffering they prefer so Nigerians are dumbest people I ever seen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crisis Hits Labour Party As Leadership Rejects ‘suspension’ Of National Chairman / Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast / "Discover Nigeria": Buhari Unveils World’s Largest Pictorial Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.