Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries (26325 Views)

Police Protest Over Non-Payment Of Salaries For 1 Year In Kwara (Video) / Company Punishes Protesting Staff With Late Payment (Memo) / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by Powersurge: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
backnbeta:
Laughable bill grin

The FG and SGs are the worst salary defaulters, unfortunately they are also the biggest employers of labor in the country...so, the law won't work because it's against the greatest law breakers undecided

The joke is on them.
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by Preciousgift90: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Good development

Some employers are so wicked annoying.
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by kafeii123: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na Buhari go first suffer the imprisonment... He has refused to pay NASU (non academic university staff union) since they resumed.. and it's getting past a month now.
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by gloryman91: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
IPPIS guys should be the first to be arrested including Buhari, Emefile, Usman and others.
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by Babisha10(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Which kind yeye bill be this?
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by HRMK: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
that cant work!govs would be the first to be imprisoned!!
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by Bonnylite2: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2022
A situation were the employer is owed by its clients, what happens
Example:
Femi Engineering Company, major client and finance source to pay salary and run the company is the National Assembly commission, SPDC or NNPCL. And at the end of a successful project Femi Engineering is owed beyond agreed duration and consequently Femi Engineering Company is unable to realise the funds to pay, automatically breaking the law..
What happens?
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by judedwriter(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2022
Laughable law grin It can't be passed in a country called Nigeria.

Hmmm.... I remember all those months of unpaid salaries as a teacher.
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by Beckham14: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Spaxon:
They should also include Federal and State Governments too.
They've been owing for years and nothing's done
grin You just went straight for the jugular.

Greetings from here. This is your reliable FUCKERNIZER.
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by Spaxon(f): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Beckham14:
grin You just went straight for the jugular.

Greetings from here. This is your reliable FUCKERNIZER.

Did you rage against the machine?

Why you with Another moniker.

Yunno you're my fav Nlder
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by Beckham14: 5:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Spaxon:

Did you rage against the machine?

Why you with Another moniker.

Yunno you're my fav Nlder
Yeah, not a machine, but one biased moderator who's trying to restrict my support for Peter Obi.

You're also my fav Nlder for a very long time.

Welcome to October beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by Spaxon(f): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2022
Beckham14:
Yeah, not a machine, but one biased moderator who's trying to restrict my support for Peter Obi.

You're also my fav Nlder for a very long time.

Welcome to October beautiful.

And again I'm wowed.

I mean C'mon I've always wanted to know what' was behind that Fuckernizer Moniker..

And yeah Wednesday is my Birthday grin
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by Beckham14: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Spaxon:

And again I'm wowed.

I mean C'mon I've always wanted to know what' was behind that Fuckernizer Moniker..

And yeah Wednesday is my Birthday grin

“FUCKERNIZER”

Lol, I did so many BAD things in a GOOD way... That's what earned me that nickname. grin

Lemme start rehearsing some dance steps so I can burst some moves on that special day. cheesy

Location please so I can bring some chocolates and my teddy bear Oxlade who's smiling at my profile pics. grin
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by Spaxon(f): 7:04am On Oct 03, 2022
Beckham14:

“FUCKERNIZER”

Lol, I did so many BAD things in a GOOD way... That's what earned me that nickname. grin

Lemme start rehearsing some dance steps so I can burst some moves on that special day. cheesy

Location please so I can bring some chocolates and my teddy bear Oxlade who's smiling at my profile pics. grin

Did you already have another account?

And oh cheesy
I do love Teddies
Oxlade looks neat.

So those good deeds undecided you did back then. Tell me more
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by Beckham14: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Spaxon:

Did you already have another account?

And oh cheesy
I do love Teddies
Oxlade looks neat.

So those good deeds undecided you did back then. Tell me more
PlayMaker and Jason.

Spax, you don't wanna know those "bad" things I did in a good way. grin
Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by Spaxon(f): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Beckham14:
PlayMaker and Jason.

Spax, you don't wanna know those "bad" things I did in a good way. grin

Woah, that's a whole lot I want to hear. So let's not spam these threads.

We could either locate am old thread (like an abandoned Auto shop or something) and discuss or we could do this outside Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Employers Risk One-month Imprisonment For Late Payment Of Salaries by Beckham14: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Spaxon:

Woah, that's a whole lot I want to hear. So let's not spam these threads.

We could either locate am old thread (like an abandoned Auto shop or something) and discuss or we could do this outside Nairaland
Outside nairaland will be safe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Jumia Lay Off 50 Staff In The Most Unsavory Manner? / Nigeria Policeman Flaunts His Tommy At The Silverbird Entertainment Center, / Broke And Confused, I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.