Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn (45612 Views)

Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k / NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse / Umunna Ndubuisi Williams Arrested With Cocaine Worth N18m In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by ada9ja(f): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
zikter:
READ! READ! READ!

"Sunday said out of the 1.8-ton seized, 1, 828 blocks of the cocaine will be crushed and set ablaze while the remnant will be secured for purpose of prosecution of the suspects who were brought to witness the procedure and sign the certificate of destruction"

Oga dey burnt powder
, I no trust those guys
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by babajero(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
I think they already have video evidence and confession etc. Shut up falz, you talk like a myopic idiot sometimes, stop disgracing your noble dad.
What if they recant their confession, and say that they were forced to say it under duress, and they said it because they feared for their lives and that the contents of the parcels were not really cocaine but some other unharmful products or maybe a lesser punishable drugs like Indian hemp, they needed physical evidence and not some picturised charade.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Reference(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

You’re the one capping here. He’s seeing it from legal angle.
Falz is one of the outspoken musicians who speak up for the youths, so stop playing.

Oga, let us be pragmatic here.
Whether the case is won or lost is less important than the danger the continued existence of those drugs poses.
The longer they exist the greater the temptation to send them back on the streets no matter where they are kept.
Nigeria has a well storied history of missing narcotics from lock up on orders from the highest authorities.
The NDLEA boss knows this.

Personally instead of burning I will prefer dissolving in the Atlantic ocean. You can't guarantee burning and burying will ruin everything.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by sonofElElyon: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
kingyakos:

It can even be shown on global tv but the court can't give ruling base on that

That's documentary evidence man... It can be tendered... Videos are admissible evidence

1 Like

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Ficollins(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Baba you sef shut up and rest, na people like you them dey use scope for. You say video evidence, that can be manipulated or what.

Patriotsleague:
I think they already have video evidence and confession etc. Shut up falz, you talk like a myopic idiot sometimes, stop disgracing your noble dad.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Ficollins(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
THere is even another angle that they can say They didnt have to that amount with them cause there is an amount that is found with one that can either make you be tried as a minor druq incidence or a major drug trafficker which determines a long or very short sentence

babajero:
What if they recant their confession, and say that they were forced to say it under duress, and they said it because they feared for their lives and that the contents of the parcels were not really cocaine but some other unharmful products or maybe a lesser punishable drugs like Indian hemp, they needed physical evidence and not some picturised charade.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by goslowgoslow(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

You’re an idio.t. Go check out his thread, you spew thrash just to feel among. You buttscratcher
You are a g.oat...stupid animal.... Asshole.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by goslowgoslow(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

You’re an idio.t. Go check out his thread, you spew thrash just to feel among. You buttscratcher
I don't have time checking anybody's thread I am not un employed like you.
Even if he supports Tinubu does it mean Tinubu owns the drugs? Silly rabbit!
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by fakati(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
How are we sure that what was burnt was the cocaine because Nigeria can be funny at times
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by virginchaser(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2022
michlins:
here's my own,say NSA or other clandestine government officials shipped the drugs abroad and sold it and use the proceeds to fund their works, person go die?

I'm looking at it from the money angle please. Government can not say they're broke and then set money on fire. It's like burning thieves and the money they stole. It's arrant nonsense

I got a check on your profile and found you intelligent enough to contribute your economic quota but disappointed for your inability to process legit from illegitimate buz.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by abbey621(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
A federal high court order was obtained for partial destruction I know. That's not supposed to be. You and I know the manner at which politicians seek court orders in this country to have their way. The judicial system needs to be sanitized but we will get there.

In my conclusion, it's a very wrong move. The criminals needed to be arraigned first so, why act in a hurry for destruction of illegal drugs? Will the drugs run away from the siege of armed personnel that are supposed to guard the site till the end of the case? In the case of auctioning you cited, the court must have ended the case and declared judgement before auctioning, not before arraignment. Have the arrested ikorodu criminals been tried? No. Has the court ruled in their case? No! Why rush to burn exhibits? Auctioning can only take place after the case on the subject matter had been concluded, not even before the arraignment or during course proceedings.

There are powerful politicians behind this ikorodu mess no doubt and that's the reason for the hasty destruction and running to court to obtain an order. I don't know why criminal justice in Nigeria is always tackled this way, especially when some big shuts are involved. There are thousands of poor Nigerians in prison and awaiting trials for decades. Some of them are even innocent but because they're nobody, they keep them in prison perpetually.

I hope this case is critically handled and justice is done. I see a foulplay in the whole arrangement.

Did you analyze this from your own understanding or from what the law permits? Ask yourself these simple questions: Was it legal? Did they violate any laws? When it comes to controlled substances, could it pose a threat to others by keeping it? Such large quantity in a country where evidence are known to be missing or sold, wouldn't it be prudent to digitize the evidence and destroy most of it physically? Last time I checked, video evidence is still allowed. Even abroad like USA, such large quantities are not kept beyond a certain point and that is a country with strong ethics o, in 9ja, we fit hear say snake don swallow the coke grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by xrenzy(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
michlins:
sometimes, you need to calm down and listen to yourself before you talk and not go all out on garbage.

There has been leaked evidence of USA government trading on narcotics through her agents like CIA and others to fund their operations. What makes Nigeria different? Security is expensive something and money doesn't grow on trees

Modified

Here's a link to it

https://en.m.wikipedia
org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
you're Right did you see SNOWFALL ?same thing happened in the series
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by deepwater(f): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Video evidence in court ?
For a case of possession ?
You are the disgrace to your dad or whosoever trained you in school.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by michlins(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
virginchaser:

I got a check on your profile and found you intelligent enough to contribute your economic quota but disappointed for your inability to process legit from illegitimate buz.
when it comes to NSA or other clandestine government organizations, legality is the last thing on their mind.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by OsuIgboIpob: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
When you have patriot-mouth and brain like in your moniker, thinking and talking shîts is inevitable.

Sense is completely far from you, I swear
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by zoedew: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
EMPTY BLOCKHEAD OF A FELLOW!
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Successkay12(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
U get sense at all? Do u confirm what dey package in there? U believe what u see in ramp without seeing it open
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Arogunmasa(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
Who recall the news of a impounded vessel by the nig navy loaded with 11000 tonnes of stolen crude oil that went missing in their custody. I think this occurred in 2005.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by baretalk: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Mumu boy.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by inikamoze(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

IDIOT
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Wwwq: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
angry
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Alldew: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
GreyLaw:

You'll be a violent person in real life. Look at the things you write, full of violence. You should be avoided totally.
Someone who justifies rape, what do think?
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Fals or whatever he calls himself is RIGHT!
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Basiljoe: 2:36am On Sep 29, 2022
Patriotsleague:

I hate dumb people that peddle stupid false narratives. Why citing the opium wars of America, when we are talking of Nigeria, you are construing a stupid conspiracy, no government does that anymore, that was in the 60s/70s. Understand that not everyone here is dumb or clueless.
You're very clueless and daft. If you don't know what's going on in the world. Keep shut.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Pigmy(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Winnermindset:
So many damages by that action including environmental pollution

You think that shit that they claimed burnt na cocaine?.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by NLPoliceWoman: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
GTFO:

E NO GO BETTER FOR THE WOMAN WHEY BORN YOU whey no train you with morals..
YOU THIS BASTARD CHILD OF THE AGADO REPUBLICAN..
OGUN KILL YOU

GTFO:

E no go better for who birth you!!!
Even in hell!!!

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists / Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.