Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn (45613 Views)

Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k / NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse / Umunna Ndubuisi Williams Arrested With Cocaine Worth N18m In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by shortIGBOman: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Animal talk. NSA is not ipob pigs who are known worldwide as drug peddlers.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by romunu(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Did they actually burn what they said they burnt? Just think...
194 billi no be beans.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by shortIGBOman: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

I hate dumb people that peddle stupid false narratives. Why citing the opium wars of America, when we are talking of Nigeria, you are construing a stupid conspiracy, no government does that anymore, that was in the 60s/70s. Understand that not everyone here is dumb or clueless.

You are wasting your time, educating an IPOB Bandits. grin

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by amobi25n: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2022
Animal talk. NSA is not ipob pigs who are known worldwide as drug peddlers.Animal talk. NSA is not ipob pigs who are known worldwide as drug peddlers....

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by shortIGBOman: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Yes, I wonder why Lagos state government did not sue falz and that DJ for incitement. The hate of Ipob and igbos is already destroying them, see how their region is, governed by Nnamdi Kanu the fraudster albino. These fools want to tell us what's best for Lagos?

Don't worry. Simon Ekpa is helping us deal with them. He is presently holding them by their Blokos. They must pay for what they did in Lagos grin grin grin

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Iliveforever(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Only Peter Obi's supporters are Zombies grin grin

Your obsession with the word IGBO is out of this world

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by shortIGBOman: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Iliveforever:

Your obsession with the word IGBO is out of this world

The word IGBO means two different things. One is IGBO Tribe, while the other is IGBO aka Marijuana. So, which of the IGBO are you referring to?

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Kingozymandias(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Don't worry. Simon Ekpa is helping us deal with them. He is presently holding them by their Blokos. They must pay for what they did in Lagos grin grin grin

Always crying grin I don't know why people ignore youm I enjoy trolling you die

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Mabizeka: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You are a fool, your father is a fool for bringing up a myopic idiot, we are talking about Nigeria you are showing me CIA link. You fools in nairaland are children of pigs, this place dumbs down a person, I think I will stop responding to you fools. We are talking of Nigerian government not America fool.
Seun
Nlfpmod rule 2

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Mabizeka: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Animal talk. NSA is not ipob pigs who are known worldwide as drug peddlers.
Seun Nlfpmod rule 2

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Patriotsleague: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2022
michlins:
it worked for them,why can't it work for us. Are we still not recycling leaders of the 60s/70s.

Shut up comedian.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Uyi168: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Make I bend if they actually burnt the cocain.. grin
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Bizibi(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
I think they already have video evidence and confession etc. Shut up falz, you talk like a myopic idiot sometimes, stop disgracing your noble dad.
smh....
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by ike007(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2022
Sometimes you wonder at the IQ of this APC and their cohorts and supporters...are they that daft or just dubious?

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Pinito: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2022
The were right to Burn it they already have evidence to charge them, and again leaving the drugs many things can happen bad agents might steal products and sell expect if maybe falz has shares in it I see nothing to rant about

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Kobicove(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2022
N3TRAL:

To secure a conviction under the NDLEA Act, the prosecution must prove beyond reasonable doubt at the Federal High Court that the defendant was in possession of a substance and that substance has been tested by an expert and the result of the test showed it was hard drugs.

If you like bring a 10 trucks of hard drugs as real evidence to court, without the corroboration of expert evidence, you won't be able to secure the conviction of a drug trafficker as prosecuting counsel.

This means that a teaspoon of the sample of the hard drugs, an electronic recording of the hard drugs recovered and most importantly the expert evidence of an expert who tested the substance and found it to be hard drugs which fall within the list of prohibited drugs by the NDLEA are sufficient to secure a conviction.

One should worry more about the environmental and public health hazards that may accompany the mode the drugs were destroyed.

Suggest a more suitable method of disposing the drugs if burning is not acceptable undecided

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Eriokanmi: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2022
Winnermindset:
So many damages by that action including environmental pollution
That's not even the case. They know the owner . They want to cover up. Why burn evidence before arraignment?

A good reason we must take our country and state back.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Powersurge: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
I think they already have video evidence and confession etc. Shut up falz, you talk like a myopic idiot sometimes, stop disgracing your noble dad.

If you don't know anything, shut up!
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by daywatcher: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2022
Falz is starting to talk nonsense in a desperate ploy to be seen as anti establishment, anti FG, anti APC

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
...shut up... if you were the prosecutor, and during cross examination the defense lawyer put this to you :

" You said you caught the defendant with cocaine worth billions, can you please show this honourable court the said cocaine ? "

I guess you will look at the judge and say " my Lord, we have burnt them all "

Oga you will look so stupid

But I learnt some quantity was kept for Court purpose while others were burnt on Court order

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

You can really use the F word, that’s impressive man.
You can’t support Tinubu and not sound stupi.d.

You’ve seen an entertainer who fronts for the youths unlike some who go undercover to take funds from these useless politicians, still not ok. You angry bird undecided
knock out grin

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by RPG2020(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

This is not rocket science whether you are a lawyer or not, so if the haul was a warehouse full, they gonna bring it in the court room?

The suspects have been captured on video with the seized drugs, they were interviewed on video with their exhibits, this is 100% admissable in court.

Spoke up for the youths and nearly burnt down Lagos, is Lagos the problem of the youth?

Fck you and falz. He is lucky the Lagos state government didn't take him to court for incitement.

Saddest

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Ghidey(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

You’re the one capping here. He’s seeing it from legal angle.
Falz is one of the outspoken musicians who speak up for the youths, so stop playing.
because he speaks for the youths doesn't mesns he will all be sensible.

The alledge culprits witnessed the destruction and signed certificate of destruction after obtaining approval from the court. What more legal angle are you and falz seeing it from?
They like rushing to make comments so the gullible ones like you will think dey are fighting for you.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by adedayoa2(f): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

It's the one Fulani planted in your mom when raping her cheesy

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by IamAsiri: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

This is not rocket science whether you are a lawyer or not, so if the haul was a warehouse full, they gonna bring it in the court room?

The suspects have been captured on video with the seized drugs, they were interviewed on video with their exhibits, this is 100% admissable in court.

Spoke up for the youths and nearly burnt down Lagos, is Lagos the problem of the youth?

Fck you and falz. He is lucky the Lagos state government didn't take him to court for incitement.

Really? What exactly do you know about law and exhibits? Exhibits should be captured on video and then destroyed? Even sophisticated US government won't do such undecided.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Lol we know na Tinubu get the cocaine so they have given it back to him and he gave them small to present as evidence, last last he will settle those caught and they will go to jail.na ordinary powder they burnt.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Eriokanmi: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
You're an ignorant in Law. It would have been better you kept quiet instead of spewing this. It's not every post you must respond to especially if you're a novice as in this case

Let the criminal get a sound lawyer, l'obatan, case closed. Video evidence will be thrown off.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by ike007(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2022
I knew they will turn this into a tribalistic Battlefield.

Nigerians for God's sake, it's time to split!!!!

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by backnbeta(f): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
He's a lawyer; I doubt you are one! He spoke from a legal perspective. Destroying it after securing convictions sounds better IMO

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by ada9ja(f): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

What if the say they confessed under duress and what is there is just powder, what will the physical evidence to counter such. Just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists / Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her