Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn (45611 Views)

Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k / NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse / Umunna Ndubuisi Williams Arrested With Cocaine Worth N18m In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Curdlebug(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
I think they already have video evidence and confession etc. Shut up falz, you talk like a myopic idiot sometimes, stop disgracing your noble dad.

Falz is a lawyer... Maybe you forgotten, he knows the law more than your illiterate self... NDLEA lied

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Emir01: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2022
I think as a lawyer he suppose to know better. The guy is brilliant but got this wrong. He shud have made little research b4 jumping into conclusion. Not everything you criticize. Trying to bring down d efforts of NDLEA is bad. Alot of people testified dat Ndlea has improved.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by fredoooooo: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2022
He should go to court these heediots just like to dey talk
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by BreakingNews21: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2022
" lawyer turned rapper, Falz "

the thread cheesy

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by GreyLaw(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

No mind the zombie fools who think these yeyebrities are always right. I respect Falana not falz.

So that guy finished lecturing you and you were not smart enough to understand that he was correcting you? Lol

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by BigBen23(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
I think they already have video evidence and confession etc. Shut up falz, you talk like a myopic idiot sometimes, stop disgracing your noble dad.

Are you sure you are not on coke this morning?

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by frankson1(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

You’re the one capping here. He’s seeing it from legal angle.
Falz is one of the outspoken musicians who speak up for the youths, so stop playing.

What legal angle do you mean? When everywhere have been polarised with religious, ethnic and political sentiments.

Please, don't associate the word 'legality' with Nigeria lawyers, talk more with someone who never practiced.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Bigleaf1006: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2022
SCAM aiye!!anyone who believes that its the entire haul that was destroyed, that's even if the total volume was up to what was declared, u be mumu.

If you know the deep secrets of the drug trade and how governments all over the world are Involved,u go shock

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by GreyLaw(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

It's the one Fulani planted in your mom when raping her cheesy

And rape is a good thing? There are psychopaths on this forum.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Christistruth00: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2022
Winnermindset:
So many damages by that action including environmental pollution

There would have been a whole lot of

Damaged lives and Communities if it got to the Public

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by tundeport(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2022
Lori oro oloro,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.get busy with your life time.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by sirBLUNT: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Ode
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

This is not rocket science whether you are a lawyer or not, so if the haul was a warehouse full, they gonna bring it in the court room?

The suspects have been captured on video with the seized drugs, they were interviewed on video with their exhibits, this is 100% admissable in court.

Spoke up for the youths and nearly burnt down Lagos, is Lagos the problem of the youth?

Fck you and falz. He is lucky the Lagos state government didn't take him to court for incitement.
is no longer ibos... Is now falz??

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by GreyLaw(m): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2022
michlins:
sometimes, you need to calm down and listen to yourself before you talk and not go all out on garbage.

There has been leaked evidence of USA government trading on narcotics through her agents like CIA and others to fund their operations. What makes Nigeria different? Security is expensive something and money doesn't grow on trees

Modified

Here's a link to it

https://en.m.wikipedia
org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

I expected Nigeria to sell those drugs to pharmaceuticals and other legitimate companies who use them.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Christistruth00: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

I suspect Falz may be their Customer

The NDLEA would have Preserved Some Of the Drugs for Court Evidence
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

So video is now the concrete evidence ba? Check ur brain well my brother

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Bomaye7(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
can just shout the hell up. Its like your dad or anyone have ever been pround of you

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by GreyLaw(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You are a fool, your father is a fool for bringing up a myopic idiot, we are talking about Nigeria you are showing me CIA link. You fools in nairaland are children of pigs, this place dumbs down a person, I think I will stop responding to you fools. We are talking of Nigerian government not America fool.

You'll be a violent person in real life. Look at the things you write, full of violence. You should be avoided totally.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Unrated900(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Falz or false him self is daft a bit

NDLEA says they are going to burn part and keeps the remaining as evidence

So falz do u think ndlea should use truck to carry the whole exhibit to court sessions

So falz use your sense

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by GENES11S: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/ndlea-falz-faults-burning-of-cocaine-worth-n194bn/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1664306420

He further affirmed, “The Agency is proceeding with the prosecution of those arrested in connection with this consignment. On this, the public can rest assured that NDLEA shall pursue the trial to a logical conclusion.”

U never prosecute them, you don burn the evidence.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Theunbothered: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

This is not rocket science whether you are a lawyer or not, so if the haul was a warehouse full, they gonna bring it in the court room?

The suspects have been captured on video with the seized drugs, they were interviewed on video with their exhibits, this is 100% admissable in court.

Spoke up for the youths and nearly burnt down Lagos, is Lagos the problem of the youth?

Fck you and falz. He is lucky the Lagos state government didn't take him to court for incitement.

This fool twice threatened to kill me on this forum but mods only gave him a two week ban.

Nairaland mods and their pro regime bias is never ending on this forum.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by FireUpNow(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2022
Falz is a lawyer and a son of a very prominent lawyer too but I want him to know that the NDLEA don't need the entire amount of seized consignment to be presented as evidence in the court since we all live in video and phots era where these two means can be presented as well
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2022
I follow Gistlover on Telegram and this seizure came a few days after Gistlover accused Tinubu, E-Money, and a few others of dealing in drugs, and called out Marwa and the NDLEA for never conducting a major drug bust. Then this "major drug burst" happens only for NDLEA to burn the evidence a few days later. Who destroys evidence?

A relative of one of the arrested men also stated on Twitter that his relative was innocent and was only arrested and paraded because he lived on a property attached to the warehouse. We already know where this case is going. The last thing we want is some rich people turning Nigeria into a narco-state. You guys don't want another Mexico, Brazil, or Colombia, I tell you.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Beedude(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2022
michlins:
here's my own,say NSA or other clandestine government officials shipped the drugs abroad and sold it and use the proceeds to fund their works, person go die?

I'm looking at it from the money angle please. Government can not say they're broke and then set money on fire. It's like burning thieves and the money they stole. It's arrant nonsense
Make Federal Govt dey sell cocaine?
Na una go still come drag Buhari and APC if dem burst them.

Why are u people like this ?

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by zikter(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

You’re the one capping here. He’s seeing it from legal angle.
Falz is one of the outspoken musicians who speak up for the youths, so stop playing.
"Sunday said out of the 1.8-ton seized, 1, 828 blocks of the cocaine will be crushed and set ablaze while the remnant will be secured for purpose of prosecution of the suspects who were brought to witness the procedure and sign the certificate of destruction"

I don't think falz made any sense considering the above

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Theunbothered: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You are a fool, your father is a fool for bringing up a myopic idiot, we are talking about Nigeria you are showing me CIA link. You fools in nairaland are children of pigs, this place dumbs down a person, I think I will stop responding to you fools. We are talking of Nigerian government not America fool.

Mods will never see this rubbish.
Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by RillJ(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Except they got the nod of the court to destroy the concha b4 court trial then its a wash.

Someone may present videos/photos of 'Dusty Powder' and name it coke.

Falz on point.

Patriotsleague:

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Ckonnet: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Your response so far gives you out as one psycho deprived of a normal life, you better visit a psychiatrist. I understand that marketing tinubu takes people's sanity from them.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Allisgud: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2022
Patriotsleague:
what are u saying u no dey for Nigeria,is it not Nigeria custom will seize trailers of chicken show us they are setting in it ablaze only for u to find it at oshodi market

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by GloriousGbola: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2022
maybe falz can tell us how NDLEA should store 1.8 tonnes of cocaine.

Re: NDLEA: Falz Faults Burning Of Cocaine Worth N194bn by Lifeiseazi: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2022
michlins:
sometimes, you need to calm down and listen to yourself before you talk and not go all out on garbage.

There has been leaked evidence of USA government trading on narcotics through her agents like CIA and others to fund their operations. What makes Nigeria different? Security is expensive something and money doesn't grow on trees

Modified

Here's a link to it

https://en.m.wikipedia
org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

You are wrong.
CIA did it underground and it is just an allegation…if NDLEA try it and it later leaked out to the world, Nigeria would be known as drug trafficking state and it will affect us negatively while bringing embarrassment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suicidal Man Lies On The Road In Imo (Photo) / Gov Al-makura’s Aide Daughter's Head Beheaded By Suspected Ritualists / Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58