Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate (17472 Views)

ADC Presidential Candidate, Dumebi Kachikwu Tests Positive For Covid-19 / Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by ATLIEN2027: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Peter Obi tuary is worse than Atiku and Tinubu. Not only is he also corrupt, he ruled for 8 years with nothing to show for it.
That man is a con man with no ideas about good governance. All he do is talk and make promises of which he could not carry out while he was in office.
He's a SCAMMER.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. All politicians are the same including you.
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Allison012: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Why tinubu or peter obi supporters no insult this one?? bunch of comedians.
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by OscarDboss: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
If this man did not mention Obi
We for no see this thread for nairaland
He just want to be valid

2 Likes

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by BethiMcCauley: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
Check their age, mental and physical health before you decide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRnnTjfOL8Y
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by mbugame: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
U won,t even get upto 10 votes in de upcoming presidential election,only u, ur wife n ur children wil vote 4 u.animal
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by TAP23: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
MonsieurX:
Fact... Forget the overhyping on social media, Peter Obi is just as corrupt as Tinubu and Atiku.

Same Obi Pandora? Abegi! A man that claims his children don't have cars, so we can believe they trek like paupers? Who is fooling who? What did he do in Anambra state apart from giving falsified figures up and down?

I'd rather vote an unpopular candidate than waste my vote on any of those 3 corrupt Musketeers. I don't think Peter Obi would make a good president cos for starters, he lies too much.

Tell us say u be agbado with Ur full chest... No body go beat u.., grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by ipobarethieves: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bodmum:
ok, mad man.
That's PO Spiritual father.A MAD man trained PO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
TAP23:

Tell us say u be agbado with Ur full chest... No body go beat u.., grin

I have said my truth, if it's too much for you to accept, just move on... Tinubu is a greedy politician like Atiku and Obi is a lying con artist, I can't vote for any of those 3.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Badguy77(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ok I have heard... Thank you for the reminder!
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by daygee12: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
See im face

He said the truth

1 Like

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by nairadatti: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
Throwback:
I have always wondered how Obi became the so called revolutionary candidate or youth candidate as claimed by his zombiedient.

A mere political prostitute and opportunist who never kept his promise to APGA, then dined with the PDP he badmouthing to become running mate, and also procured PDP Presidential nomination form, only to abandon the party as defeat was imminent a few days to the presidential primary, then jumped to Labour Party and struck a dirty deal to become the Presidential candidate of a party he did not even know their manifesto.

When the youths needed politicians to soro soke, instead Obi who was silent and unseen, went to court to prevent being invited to the EndSARS panel.

Even in Government, he was heavily criticised by Anambrarians and fellow Igbos as a mistake that was allowed to get a 2nd term for parochial reason and not because of giant strides.

All I can say is that Peter Obi is a political prostitute and desperate ticket hunter, 2nd only to Atiku el Camerouni.
you shall keep wondering till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by openmine(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
A friend of mine rightly said if you want to trend,just call the name Peter Obi and you will get an immediate reaction grin grin
I hope Dumebi is aware that he is actually assisting to promote Peter Obi good or bad!
He should focus on the imperative issues affecting the country and tell Nigerians how he will tackle the issues differently!
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by ufuosman(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Some people get bad mouth I swr.
Obedient make we dey easy sometimes
Some people get bad mouth for dis obedient fans grin grin grin

Peter Obi is the best candidate for the job
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by jonuel1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Throwback:
I have always wondered how Obi became the so called revolutionary candidate or youth candidate as claimed by his zombiedient.

A mere political prostitute and opportunist who never kept his promise to APGA, then dined with the PDP he condemned to become presidential running mate, and also procured PDP Presidential nomination form, only to abandon the party as defeat was imminent a few days to the presidential primary, then jumped to Labour Party and struck a dirty deal to become the Presidential candidate of a party he did not even know their manifesto.

When the youths needed politicians to soro soke, instead Obi who was silent and unseen, went to court to prevent being invited to the EndSARS panel.

Even in Government, he was heavily criticised by Anambrarians and fellow Igbos as a mistake that was allowed to get a 2nd term for parochial reason and not because of giant strides.

Obi's tenure as Governor who was saving money and laundering money in raw cash to Lagos, coincided with the mass pursuit of economic liberation by Anambra youths who turned to drug trafficking to escape the cluelessness of their State Government.

All I can say is that Peter Obi is a political prostitute and desperate ticket hunter, 2nd only to Atiku el Camerouni.

A man without any iota of brilliance, loyalty, or integrity.

A man without vision who is still attending training in Egypt at the 11th hour, to know what he wants to accomplish as President.

A graduate who could not defend his poor degree before INEC and had to resort to mere GCE to meet minimum requirements.

A consistent Olodo who did not make his WAEC school cert despite attending a prestigious secondary school in Anambra, hence the 2nd chance GCE result and 2nd class lower as the output from another prestigious university.

Nigerian youths have woken up from the delusion that there is a difference between 6 and half a dozen.

All I see is painment!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by rainlover(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Let's do small giveaway tonight.

Let's meet here if small change won't be too small for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/7355310/giveaway-zone
grin
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by goslowgoslow(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
Bodmum:
ok, mad man.
Lol... cheesy cheesy he pain am!

2 Likes

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by jonuel1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
MonsieurX:
Fact... Forget the overhyping on social media, Peter Obi is just as corrupt as Tinubu and Atiku.

Same Obi Pandora? Abegi! A man that claims his children don't have cars, so we can believe they trek like paupers? Who is fooling who? What did he do in Anambra state apart from giving falsified figures up and down?

I'd rather vote an unpopular candidate than waste my vote on any of those 3 corrupt Musketeers. I don't think Peter Obi would make a good president cos for starters, he lies too much.

Your choice!
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
jonuel1:

Your choice!

Of course!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by tunjijones(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Imeh35:
Campaign with issues please, not all this

But what the man said is the honest truth.

There is no difference, they are all old order politician and are all thieves.

It's only a fool that feels obi is better than the other two. They are all old and they are all thieves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Ceejay57: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by frog12: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
I watch him interview today. MOGHALU is far better than dis man. how ADC take useless themselves
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by missionmex(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
MonsieurX:

Is that all or there is still more to say?
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
missionmex:

Question... But you no get the answer... tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by goslowgoslow(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
jonuel1:

All I see is painment!
You can do better by saying something on the contrary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by goslowgoslow(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
missionmex:

This is the response when people cannot defend their candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Eriokanmi: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Let's do small giveaway tonight.

Let's meet here if small change won't be too small for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/7355310/giveaway-zone
Weldone bro. Pls keep it up

1 Like

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by phorget(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Throwback:

A mere political prostitute and opportunist who never kept his promise to APGA, then dined with the PDP he condemned to become presidential running mate, and also procured PDP Presidential nomination form, only to abandon the party as defeat was imminent a few days to the presidential primary, then jumped to Labour Party and struck a dirty deal to become the Presidential candidate of a party he did not even know their manifesto.

Obi's tenure as Governor who was saving money and laundering money in raw cash to Lagos, coincided with the mass pursuit of economic liberation by Anambra youths who turned to drug trafficking to escape the cluelessness of their State Government.

A man without any iota of brilliance, loyalty, or integrity.

A man without vision who is still attending training in Egypt at the 11th hour, to know what he wants to accomplish as President.

A graduate who could not defend his poor degree before INEC and had to resort to mere GCE to meet minimum requirements.

A consistent Olodo who did not make his WAEC school cert despite attending a prestigious secondary school in Anambra, hence the 2nd chance GCE result and 2nd class lower as the output from another prestigious university.

Nigerian youths have woken up from the delusion that there is a difference between 6 and half a dozen.

Thank you for the dossier, can you now please give us something about your drug lord?... undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by livinbygrace: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Laggafin:
You want to trend.. just call obi ..hes the real deal and the next President

Buhari would be a messiah compare to OBI.
I say it again ,plenty maga/Muguns dey Nigeria,no need for yahoo boys to Dey look for oyinbo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai / Buhari Appoints Musiliu Smith As Chairman Police Service Commission / NIMC: 406 Sacked Staff To Face Criminal Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.