Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate (17484 Views)

ADC Presidential Candidate, Dumebi Kachikwu Tests Positive For Covid-19 / Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by etrange: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
And Kachikwu is different. Lol
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Enimin: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
...says 'm in the race because my country desperately needs change

VANGUARD

This clown thinks we don't know he is on Tinubu's payroll shebi

See his scraggly beards like ram own
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by ObosiUkwalla: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
Throwback:
I have always wondered how Obi became the so called revolutionary candidate or youth candidate as claimed by his zombiedient.

A mere political prostitute and opportunist who never kept his promise to APGA, then dined with the PDP he condemned to become presidential running mate, and also procured PDP Presidential nomination form, only to abandon the party as defeat was imminent a few days to the presidential primary, then jumped to Labour Party and struck a dirty deal to become the Presidential candidate of a party he did not even know their manifesto.

When the youths needed politicians to soro soke, instead Obi who was silent and unseen, went to court to prevent being invited to the EndSARS panel.

Even in Government, he was heavily criticised by Anambrarians and fellow Igbos as a mistake that was allowed to get a 2nd term for parochial reason and not because of giant strides.

Obi's tenure as Governor who was saving money and laundering money in raw cash to Lagos, coincided with the mass pursuit of economic liberation by Anambra youths who turned to drug trafficking to escape the cluelessness of their State Government.

All I can say is that Peter Obi is a political prostitute and desperate ticket hunter, 2nd only to Atiku el Camerouni.

A man without any iota of brilliance, loyalty, or integrity.

A man without vision who is still attending training in Egypt at the 11th hour, to know what he wants to accomplish as President.

A graduate who could not defend his poor degree before INEC and had to resort to mere GCE to meet minimum requirements.

A consistent Olodo who did not make his WAEC school cert despite attending a prestigious secondary school in Anambra, hence the 2nd chance GCE result and 2nd class lower as the output from another prestigious university.

Nigerian youths have woken up from the delusion that there is a difference between 6 and half a dozen.

This unintelligent urhcin has gone to their Whatsapp group to copy falsehood and lies as usual. Obi will continue giving you hypertension till you enter 6ft

3 Likes

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Ance4Liverpool: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sister Dumebi you are not different either, but among all obidient is better than sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Enimin: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Throwback:
I have always wondered how Obi became the so called revolutionary candidate or youth candidate as claimed by his zombiedient.

A mere political prostitute and opportunist who never kept his promise to APGA, then dined with the PDP he condemned to become presidential running mate, and also procured PDP Presidential nomination form, only to abandon the party as defeat was imminent a few days to the presidential primary, then jumped to Labour Party and struck a dirty deal to become the Presidential candidate of a party he did not even know their manifesto.

When the youths needed politicians to soro soke, instead Obi who was silent and unseen, went to court to prevent being invited to the EndSARS panel.

Even in Government, he was heavily criticised by Anambrarians and fellow Igbos as a mistake that was allowed to get a 2nd term for parochial reason and not because of giant strides.

Obi's tenure as Governor who was saving money and laundering money in raw cash to Lagos, coincided with the mass pursuit of economic liberation by Anambra youths who turned to drug trafficking to escape the cluelessness of their State Government.

All I can say is that Peter Obi is a political prostitute and desperate ticket hunter, 2nd only to Atiku el Camerouni.

A man without vision who is still attending training in Egypt at the 11th hour, to know what he wants to accomplish as President.

A graduate who could not defend his poor degree before INEC and had to resort to mere GCE to meet minimum requirements.

A consistent Olodo who did not make his WAEC school cert despite attending a prestigious secondary school in Anambra, hence the 2nd chance GCE result and 2nd class lower as the output from another prestigious university.

Nigerian youths have woken up from the delusion that there is a difference between 6 and half a dozen.

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by TAP23: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
MonsieurX:

I have said my truth, if it's too much for you to accept, just move on... Tinubu is a greedy politician like Atiku and Obi is a lying con artist, I can't vote for any of those 3.

It is only agbado people that are calling Obi a liar if you say he lied name one false statement he made
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by naijapikin2(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
So we should vote for you abi?
Kachi ubanka. cool
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Prisco4luv(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nawa.. if you like talk..
Peter Obi is our next president.
Because he is becoming popular now from nowhere that's why
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Alpharey: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
Throwback:

Are you still wondering how Obi became popular. Sorry, na God. Even Obi cannot tell what he said or did that made people follow him. So better chill. God is sanitizing this country before our own very eyes.

1 Like

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Nohate(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Let's do small giveaway tonight.

Let's meet here if small change won't be too small for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/7355310/giveaway-zone

God almighty bless you more as you help people in need, infact you will receive plenty blessings from God in Jesus name
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Haywhy3579: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Throwback:

No positive things about the man except his Obidient followers who always see 2nd versions of things. To add to his achievement
1: owe doctors 13 months salary
2: state university lecturers 6 months strike
3: invest state fund in alcoholic personal business
4: fix deposit state fund in the bank that he was initially the Gmd
5: did nothing in terms of infrastructure
6: no scholarships to primary school or secondary students and not even their waec fees.
If obi were to contest for governor of anambra state today based on his past record he will not receive 25% vote of the state but based on presidency, most of them that are tribal bigot just want to vote for him due to the fact that he is the son of the soil.
GOD help Nigeria
God bless the federal republic
God bless our opponent so that their eyes will clear
God bless tinubu media team both the officials and the non officials like me and u
God bless us all.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
TAP23:

It is only agbado people that are calling Obi a liar if you say he lied name one false statement he made

That's the nonsense in your brain and it's your problem not mine. I won't be coerced into following any yeye politician based on crowd mentality...

Tinubu X
Atiku X
Obi Pandora X

All birds of the same feather!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by franzis(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
MonsieurX:
Fact... Forget the overhyping on social media, Peter Obi is just as corrupt as Tinubu and Atiku.

Same Obi Pandora? Abegi! A man that claims his children don't have cars, so we can believe they trek like paupers? Who is fooling who? What did he do in Anambra state apart from giving falsified figures up and down?

I'd rather vote an unpopular candidate than waste my vote on any of those 3 corrupt Musketeers. I don't think Peter Obi would make a good president cos for starters, he lies too much.

evrytime pandora this , pandora that dont you all ever have anything aside pandora , quite sure you have no single idea of what this pandora is all about everyone is saying it so let me just say it and kindly point where he said his children dont have cars. Beside i have attached other names mentioned in your stale pandora talks.

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by delpee(f): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
festacman:
- Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a greedy man who legalized his looting with laws made by Lagos State House of Assembly populated by people he selfishly nominated and installed.
- Atiku Abubakar like Saraki is a mindless looter who thinks he is smart because he uses fronts to loot to appear innocent.
- Peter Obi is mindlessly ruthless and tight-fisted capitalist/net importer whose bank is a safe haven for loots and who uses image of austerity and sanctimony to cover his his tracks.

However in spite of their negatives, one of these men will president of Nigeria in 2023.

Very sad indeed. sad

1 Like

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Jocdon(m): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
YOU ARE AN ENEMY TO YOURSELF
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
franzis:

evrytime pandora this , pandora that dont you all ever have anything aside pandora , quite sure you have no single idea of what this pandora is all about everyone is saying it so let me just say it and kindly point where he said his children dont have cars. Beside i have attached other names mentioned in your stale pandora talks.

Lol, why are you so pained that I mentioned your candidate? Did I support his other two corrupt brothers from Wazobia?

If u don't like my comment move on... Obi that couldn't declare his assets while he was governor in Anambra, claiming to have $15 million dollars afterwards, how did he gather that money?

Abeg rest!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by TAP23: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
MonsieurX:

That's the nonsense in your brain and it's your problem not mine. I won't be coerced into following any yeye politician based on crowd mentality...

Tinubu X
Atiku X
Obi Pandora X

All birds of the same feather!

You are the one who's clearly here oga, if u can tell us one area where Obi lied then forever shut the gutter u call mouth!
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
TAP23:

You are the one who's clearly here oga, if u can tell us one area where Obi lied then forever shut the gutter u call mouth!

The soak-away you call a brain can never comprehend truth or lies so I can't waste my time explaining to you...

Support who u want to support and let me support who I want, free world!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by slimghost(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
Any mad man that wants attention now just calls Peter Obi’s name.
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by slimghost(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
MonsieurX:

Lol, why are you so pained that I mentioned your candidate? Did I support his other two corrupt brothers from Wazobia?

If u don't like my comment move on... Obi that couldn't declare his assets while he was governor in Anambra, claiming to have $15 million dollars afterwards, how did he gather that money?

Abeg rest!

So dense you can’t tell the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion.
Peter OBI has to win so he can make education compulsory
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by franzis(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
MonsieurX:

Abeg rest!

Where did i mention he is my candidate, the lies you all cook up is ridiculous .i have asked you to come up with statements from him that his children dont have cars, also Show me where he couldn't declare his asset while he was governor, besides a man with all these listed below cant have 15 million dollars in asset or cash you say, that card center plc google what they do, oga you should rest with your beer parlour talks, you sit in one corner of your house asking what did he do in Anambra.. if you cant travel down to Anambra to find out or use google stop sounding like a broken clock.

· Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.

· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.

· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd

· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.

· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.

· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
slimghost:

So dense you can’t tell the difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion.
Peter OBI has to win so he can make education compulsory

And what made you foolishly draw that conclusion that I was making reference to the above?

Listen Obidient, I am neither one of you guys nor a Tinubu or Atiku supporter. Take it or leave it, your call.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
franzis:
Where did i mention he is my candidate, the lies you all cook up is ridiculous .i have asked you to come up with statements from him that his children dont have cars, also Show me where he couldn't declare his asset while he was governor, besides a man with all these listed below cant have 15 million dollars in asset or cash you say, that card center plc google what they do, oga you should rest with your beer parlour talks, you sit in one corner of your house asking what did he do in Anambra.. if you cant travel down to Anambra to find out or use google stop sounding like a broken clock.

· Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.

· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.

· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd

· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.

· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.

· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc

So he had to stash his money abroad so that his financed wouldn't be traced?

Abeg rest, former chairman this and that, lol. Story for the gods.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by slimghost(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
MonsieurX:

And what made you foolishly draw that conclusion that I was making reference to the above?

Listen Obidient, I am neither one of you guys nor a Tinubu or Atiku supporter. Take it or leave it, your call.

Read the article you posted. Olodo
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by slimghost(m): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
MonsieurX:

So he had to stash his money abroad so that his financed wouldn't be traced?

Abeg rest, former chairman this and that, lol. Story for the gods.

Olodo! Tax evasion vs tax avoidance!
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by MMWandali: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Yeah

None is perfect
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Kennitrust(m): 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Throwback:

Tinubu needs our prayers to get well not our vote to become president
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by ifihearam: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Alpharey:

Are you still wondering how Obi became popular. Sorry, na God. Even Obi cannot tell what he said or did that made people follow him. So better chill. God is sanitizing this country before our own very eyes.

Eya, these zombedients are really gone...you cant even dispute facts, this is what you all resort to?

I AM ASHAMED..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by benheaven(m): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Throwback:

[b][/b]
THROWBACK, CAN YOU FIGHT GOD? OBI IS NOT ANGEL MICHAEL BUT HE IS THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE. IT IS GOD ' S HANDWORK. HE IS THE MOST VIBRANT AMONG OTHERS. THINK WELL. IN A SANE NATION, OBI. HAS NO OPPONENT.
Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by ifihearam: 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
Throwback:

Thank you, we still have sane youths ooo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by Invictuse: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
He is the only lying saint contesting
FalseProphet1:
Is Peter Obi the only one contesting for presidency...why is it that all the candidates are just throwing jabs at him?

First they said he doesn't have structure.

Then they said it's not yet his time

Then he's not qualified.

Then he can't win.

Now Reno has taken a full time job to attack obi daily forgetting that Tinubu is just more deadly when it comes to winning elections.

Why can't they just focus on their campaign and let obi be.

By this time next year, Obi's residence would be aso Rock.

This I have seen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Not Different From Tinubu, Atiku – Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate by benheaven(m): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
Throwback:

[b][/b]
THROWBACK, CAN YOU FIGHT GOD? OBI IS NOT ANGEL MICHAEL BUT HE IS THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE. IT IS GOD ' S HANDWORK. HE IS THE MOST VIBRANT AMONG OTHERS. THINK WELL. IN A SANE NATION, OBI. HAS NO OPPONENT.

Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and
Peter Obi in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

(You can go and verify)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confirmation Of Tinubu's Severe Dementia Means APC Has No Candidate- Dr Otorkpa / Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg / What Buhari And Trump Will Discuss About In First Official Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.