Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (64094 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by zrealjaheal: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Oluwa, show your people Mercy. cry

Happy sunday bro

Where you able to run that stuff for your brother
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

Happy sunday bro

Where you able to run that stuff for your brother
I never run am guy. But hopefully he will go on Tuesday.
Frustration no good. Been long I felt like this. I swear. Well na me cos am cos I no too use money well. By March this year I had 1M for aza.

God save me abeg
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by zrealjaheal: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

I never run am guy. But hopefully he will go on Tuesday.

That is some good news

God go do am

Stay strong and safe fam

Woah how you take run the 1m? You notice say na when person no get crazy expenses go dey come up
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

That is some good news

God go do am

Stay strong and safe fam

Woah how you take run the 1m? You notice say na when person no get crazy expenses go dey come up
Inheritance. I mismanaged it on crypto and bills choke am. No business idea.

I no fit shout

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by zrealjaheal: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Inheritance. I mismanaged it on crypto and bills choke am. No business idea.

I no fit shout

Omoh that business idea would have helped.. then everybody felt crypto was the new money bag hoping it was going to last forever

God wey do that one go do another way.. na just patience. ..

I have learnt that feeling down is normal nothing bad about it. But staying down na him be the abnormality of the matter.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by zrealjaheal: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
I got fed today by Kay005

Heaven bless you chief

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:
I got fed today by Kay005

Heaven bless you chief
Omo you mean you no chop today?

Omo, I de learn work for your matter. That means Sapa never hold me na.
Boss you dey try o.

What's the way forward guy? Omo
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by zrealjaheal: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Omo you mean you no chop today?

Omo, I de learn work for your matter. That means Sapa never hold me na.
Boss you dey try o.

What's the way forward guy? Omo

Chief the way forward is to keep moving forward. . Person on here Kay005 run me 1k make I use survive this night...

Tomorrow will take care of itself... hoping to enter street look for small change make I use go meet that mechanic. .

If that vehicle was intact atleast as fuel scarcity dey now I for fit convey some people from one destination to another for change..

Chief we move... e never reach werin go kill us..

Hope you are fine
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

Chief the way forward is to keep moving forward. . Person on here Kay005 run me 1k make I use survive this night...

Tomorrow will take care of itself... hoping to enter street look for small change make I use go meet that mechanic. .

If that vehicle was intact atleast as fuel scarcity dey now I for fit convey some people from one destination to another for change..

Chief we move... e never reach werin go kill us..

Hope you are fine
Men, Joy should come in the morning. This type of lifestyle needs to end.

I'm thinking outside the box. Cos na where I dey last year I still dey this year. No major improvement. Man needs to think outside the box .

I dey fine. My cousin came through for me today. My bro went back today

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by zrealjaheal: 11:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Men, Joy should come in the morning. This type of lifestyle needs to end.

I'm thinking outside the box. Cos na where I dey last year I still dey this year. No major improvement. Man needs to think outside the box .

I dey fine. My cousin came through for me today. My bro went back today

Joy only comes in the morning that's if we survive the night (don't mean to sound pessimistic)

Thinking outside the box.. chief please no go do anything wey make matter worst..

I once thought outside the box and I am probably suffering the cause now (what do you do when you take a life wey you no her folks? Although na accidental something. . You'd live with the all your life)

Happy for your brother. . Chief just groom am well say this life no be bed of rosy thorns full am
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
I no understand the bolded. Can you explain?

Thinking outside the box here is getting out of my comfort zone and opening up my mindset that there's nothing I can't learn and that I can try out new things. I don't engage in illegal things na why I never do Yahoo. I no dey even think am
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by zrealjaheal: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

I no understand the bolded. Can you explain?

Thinking outside the box here is getting out of my comfort zone and opening up my mindset that there's nothing I can't learn and that I can try out new things. I don't engage in illegal things na why I never do Yahoo. I no dey even think am

Chief that bolded is something I can't spill on here..

I believe one day we will get to see.. on sweet solid grounds and I go clear you..

But some secrets wil definitely go to the grave with you even if them point gun for your head..

Pardon my shallow thinking when you said you were thinking outside the box
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by zrealjaheal: 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
CaveAdullam and Kay005

Heaven bless this souls that made my night worthwhile. ...
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

Chief that bolded is something I can't spill on here..

I believe one day we will get to see.. on sweet solid grounds and I go clear you..

But some secrets wil definitely go to the grave with you even if them point gun for your head..

Pardon my shallow thinking when you said you were thinking outside the box
Good night Boss. Tomorrow na hustling day

3 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2022
Back

An ingrate

Who was shown light but chose darkness
Who was shown love chose hate instead
Who was given food but decided to starve
Who was given all but felt comfy with none
Who was taken up but felt staying down was best
Who was showered with happiness but decided to remain sad
Who was surrounded with love ones but remained a loner
Who was shown heaven but remained in hell
God called but chose to answer the devil
An ingrate, only saw the negativity on everything but hides under the umbrella of being a realist
Has so many but would rather settle for little
An ingrate whose excuse is the world is cruel, so decided to be alone
Who was shown the door to come in but remained outside
Who was given a shoe but would rather walk barefooted
Was given clothes but to walk naked

An ingrate sees no opportunity in anything
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by budaatum: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2022
Stop beating yourself up!
You've confessed. Now change!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
5am I am already out of the house. Trying to raise funds to fix my vehicle. . Don't ever call me lazy. Because while you sleeping I was busy picking pet bottles hoping to sell it.

Half bag goes for 3h if you could hustle like two extremely full bags you get 1,500

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
I seen a lot of back and forths, had a lot of up and downs

Met a lot of surface deep people on the underground

Loud mouths get quiet when I come around

Look me in my eye coward say something now
Bunch of clowns, just jealous cause they want the crown

I won the belt but now I gotta buckle down
Squaring off with the clock, time is running out
But my hands aint' idle while the seconds go

The hustler
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7415655/man-whos-sleeping-rich-married#118101569

My story

Met her through a friend at the gym... We got really deep (blame my naivety)

Long story short... We spent the night at that my friend's place... one thing led to another (you should understand)

Took me out for lunch. . Said I owe her one!!!!

Dropped her at her house... she said she needed to get something but her card is not active ... asked me if I had my card # cashless policy # I got my card on me always...
Corridon
femmoy

Tbc

individuals yarning that a girl would never spend on a boy
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by femmoy(m): 5:22am On Nov 04, 2022
azraeljaheel:
https://www.nairaland.com/7415655/man-whos-sleeping-rich-married#118101569

My story

Met her through a friend at the gym... We got really deep (blame my naivety)

Long story short... We spent the night at that my friend's place... one thing led to another (you should understand)

Took me out for lunch. . Said I owe her one!!!!

Dropped her at her house... she said she needed to get something but her card is not active ... asked me if I had my card # cashless policy # I got my card on me always...
Corridon
femmoy

Tbc

individuals yarning that a girl would never spend on a boy

Thanks for the mention bro

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
God will it always be like this ?

My feets hurt from the distance it has covered

My back aches thanks to the loads it carries

What is it I am not doing right please just show me
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2022
Day three

No food just water

I bet one can train his body to live on solely water and not be dependent on meal. Let see how this goes

Still collecting pet bottles

Phone is still available incase anybody wanna buy
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 07, 2022
Up and grateful

Set to go pickup some pet bottles. If I don't leave this early others are gonna pick them up before I get there.

Day 5

No food just water
When someone dies of malnutrition is it that the person ain't getting proper balanced diet or what

He starved to death
He died cause of malnutrition

Trying to firgure out the difference

****under of my abdomen hurts****

Phone is still available for sale with memory card

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Shared apartment available around iyana ipaja axis

Running water
Light
You don't need bed the room got a bed already the house is fenced
and quick access to the expres/main road

Preferably male

Interested person should send a pm or ring this number 0701 912 4244

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2022
Bottles I have picked

Rontolo
Swear it is not easy

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Just got this from a school where I told to lady to help meecomm keep them
shine12

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
When faced with starvation, the body fights back. The first day without food is a lot like the overnight fast between dinner one night and breakfast the next morning. Energy levels are low but pick up with a morning meal.

Within days, faced with nothing to eat, the body begins feeding on itself. "The body starts to consume energy it has stored”

And this results into

Fatigue
Abnormal attitude and behavior towards food and eating
Poor emotional and social functioning
Poor concentration
Dizziness
Reduction in the rate of weight loss
Impaired cognitive performance, like poor concentration
Gastrointestinal discomfort
Cold intolerance
Drop in blood pressure
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Since money wasn’t forthcoming I had to take that bold step to sell my Facebook account to an individual on here

Long story short I was ripped

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
I know I should be angry and frustrated right sad angry But I’d be killing my system more. Moreover who will I be at myself or the world.. like who cares!!

No one owes you anything .. find the happiness within.. step out smile to those you walk by, tell them their dress is lovely, give that light even though deep down you enclosed in dark

A sad clown who makes the audience laugh!!!
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Since money wasn’t forthcoming I had to take that bold step to sell my Facebook account to an individual on here

Long story short I was ripped

Escrow would have solved this. How much did the guy offer. I might sell mine
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Escrow would have solved this. How much did the guy offer. I might sell mine

Escrow like you said but I guess desperation got the best of me

Told him to even give me 5k for an account of 5k friends and yapa followers

The account was opened 2013 ooo imagine

Just be careful put there

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Most times it ain't pride when you choose to isolate yourself

Could be shame too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Top 3 Nigerian Banks Where Staff Do Not Work In Fear / How Successful People Achieve Their Career Goals / Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.