Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,497 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W (2502 Views)

Fake LASTMA Official Nabbed In Lagos, Confesses That He Makes ₦‎40,000 Daily / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive / How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by mysticwarrior(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
A Zimbabwean man, Sambarashi Chadawa has finally been found not guilty after the victim came to confess that he didn't do what she accused him of.

Sambarashi was accused of raping a 10 year-old-girl which led to him bagging 20 years sentence. After spending 8 years in jail the lady has now come to confess that he didn't rape her.

The victim said that the series of grief that has been happening in her family is one of the reasons why she has decided to confess. She is now 18-year-old and her mother died during the period of the family grief.

She said she could no longer leave always having the thoughts of being the reason why an innocent person is suffering. She also revealed that a native doctor has once told her that she should do the right thing to make things better for her family.

She said that the pressure from the incident was what made her accuse the man wrongly. Sambarashi will be one of the happiest men on earth after being set free.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/8d06f91611fa6808fee85c1657bcb88d?client=news

Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by Chizzyjforce: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
When the Bible was talking about wickedness in high places, this is one of the scenarios in mind.

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by Jashub: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
See wickedness abeg. 8 years gone just like that ...? Chai , the man will be a fool forever if he fails to sue both the girl and the government for ruining his life. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by 2Radii: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
So what is stopping the man from using mask, wear hoodie, kidnap the weyrey and cut away six of her toes, three each from a leg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by CandyOps(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Jashub:
See wickedness abeg. 8years gone just like that ...? Chai , the man will be a fool forever if he fails to sue both the girl and the government for ruining his life. undecided

In this same vein, I feel like Nigerians will be a fool forever if we fail to sue each and every one of our public office holders for wasting 8 solid years of not just 1 person's life but milions of lives in their tenure in Government.

Not just in PMB's tenure, we need to go all the way back to the military era and bring every one of those bast*rds to face the law

In fact, tbh, the crime of looting in public offices is more damaging and dangerous than all those petty thieves and armed rubbers because of the scale of people directly affected.

The annoying thing about crime in Nigeria is that majority goes unpunished. A lot of kidnapping, killings, road accidents caused by bad roads and careless driving, poverty-related illnesses and deaths, childbirth mortality rate, dilapidated healthcare and education, no food security, no military security no hope for the common man

Nigeria is a dead place and funny enough nobody is taking responsibility for killing her.

Imagine country wey Davido uncle and B-Red dey flaunt dollars for delegates to be elected as the flag bearer. Wey be say normally e reach to disqualify am?

Country wey police go waylay you tell you say I go shoot you and nothing go happen. Ha!

Omo! Naija dey vex me die. It's annoying that the basic of things cannot even be put into place.

In times of emergency which number person go call? As you dey read this thing now, let's say (God forbid) you get serious emergency and no help at hand... Which hotline you sabi offhead wey you go dial for help??

The annoying thing be say we get money to fix these things.

See security CCTVs wey government approve during OBJ tenure for all streets for security.. dem sqaunder the money

See second Niger bridge. Na since OBJ 2nd tenure dem done dey chop dey money

Naija dey disgusting and nauseating. Like... E de make me wan vomit to think of say I be Nigerian.

E just be me like when I dey stay for boys hostel during undergrad days with their filled up stinky toilets with poo spilling all over and a putrid stench oozing out

Na so Naija dey be me. No single sign of hope in the nearest future. God forbid say I born pikin for this country without making plans to japa

I will NEVER forgive myself if I bring in kids to this country because it's just pure wickedness.

Make una vote wisely o.

To japa isnt the final solution except you aren't planning on coming back forever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by Baronthecelebri: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2022
If it's I'll Sue her and the government
Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by esky158(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2022
My G fear woman shocked
Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by fergshu: 9:12am On Sep 28, 2022
Future is female indeed. This one is the future is witches
Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by Mercury12(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Witch
Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by Authoreety: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Women are terrible
Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by HolyMan12: 10:56am On Sep 28, 2022
2Radii:
So what is stopping the man from using mask, wear hoodie, kidnap the weyrey and cut away six of her toes, three each from a leg.
And also rape her for real this time, now that she is even 18 years old. angry
Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by 2Radii: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
HolyMan12:

And also rape her for real this time, now that she is even 18 years old. angry

Aahh!!!!

Holyman??

Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by mytime24(f): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yawn

So Zimbabwean no get doctors wey suppose confirm if d girl was rape or not before jailing d innocent guy undecided
Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by TANID(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by meobizy(f): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
So, what was the truth to the story? She couldn’t wake up and accuse him of rape out of the blue.
Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by SamOchuko: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
mysticwarrior:
A Zimbabwean man, Sambarashi Chadawa has finally been found not guilty after the victim came to confess that he didn't do what she accused him of.

Sambarashi was accused of raping a 10 year-old-girl which led to him bagging 20 years sentence. After spending 8 years in jail the lady has now come to confess that he didn't rape her.

The victim said that the series of grief that has been happening in her family is one of the reasons why she has decided to confess. She is now 18-year-old and her mother died during the period of the family grief.

She said she could no longer leave always having the thoughts of being the reason why an innocent person is suffering. She also revealed that a native doctor has once told her that she should do the right thing to make things better for her family.

She said that the pressure from the incident was what made her accuse the man wrongly. Sambarashi will be one of the happiest men on earth after being set free.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/8d06f91611fa6808fee85c1657bcb88d?client=news

What’s going to happen to her now? Will she be allowed to walk? Who will compensate the guy for all he’s lost?
Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by gift2xl: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2022
They lack the technical know how, to investigate properly before sending the man to jail. Most women has used rape to send the innocent one's to grave and has killed upcoming stars careers.
Re: Young Lady Who Made A Man Spend 8 Years In Jail Confesses That She Accused Him W by mysticwarrior(m): 12:43am On Oct 03, 2022
gift2xl:
They lack the technical know how, to investigate properly before sending the man to jail. Most women has used rape to send the innocent one's to grave and has killed upcoming stars careers.
na English you dey speak, make 12 year old girl tell her parents say you touch her pant whether you no go see yourself inside jail without investigation and after enough beatings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thief Tries To Run Away After He Was Caught (pics/video) / Children Were Beaten And Kept As Slaves In Pastor's London Home / Massacre In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.