Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu (18750 Views)

Senator Wamakko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu In Sokoto / Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) / Umar Dikko Rada Joins Tinubu In Ogun State To Meet Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Dozie32:
Tinubu wey no go last reach 2023

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by onuman: 7:12am On Sep 28, 2022
sobhladi:
Good for them
That's how they shut for Buhari in 2015, bandits later shut them up inside their houses.
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by frank14011991(m): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2022
Its payback time,we buharists are for tinubu
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2022
Campaign officially starts today
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by onuman: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2022
fredoooooo:
Take tribalism and hatred off the scale, its Tinubu hands down. No one even come close.
If you like be obituary, we go bury you ..

BATSHETTIMA23 EMI LOKAN ..EMI NIRE KAN

Tinubu group merely campaigning for president Shettima in disguise for
83 years old Bola Tinubu claiming 70 via affidavit
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Drbillionz: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2022
When i say JAGA. U say BAM. JAGABAM TO THE WORLD
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Henryfortune(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:
Abeg which Umaru Dikko , same Transport Minister that Buhaiari Junta kidnapped with crane from the U.K?

Am i missing something? shocked

It said umah not umaru... Don't let bitterness always.. read slowly next time to comprehend
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by fredoooooo: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu group merely campaigning for president Shettima in disguise for
83 years old Bola Tinubu claiming 70 via affidavit
Is it your campaign , face ya campaign .

1 Like

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2022
sobhladi:
Good for them

That goes without saying! Of course, it's good for them. They don't need anyone to tell the world that!
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by lagosrd: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2022
oikirodah:
Spectacular: Katsina On Total Lockdown As Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu (Photos)

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/spectacular-katsina-on-total-lockdown-as-umar-dikko-commissions-campaign-office-for-tinubu-photos/

PDP will soon take over the party Secretariat as usual
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2022
oikirodah:
Spectacular: Katsina On Total Lockdown As Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu (Photos)

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/spectacular-katsina-on-total-lockdown-as-umar-dikko-commissions-campaign-office-for-tinubu-photos/

umar dikko !!!!!!!
Tinubu ,show me your friend!
please noddle gen do your research on this man !
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2022
incandescentena:
Apc have started to oppress the citizens

Useless urchinsn money campaign
You are the only one oppressing yourself with hatred and bitterness you allow to dominate your mind. Oga calmdow everyone has choice of association in the world.

1 Like

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Okhuadams(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2022
dmill:
Today i don't have much to comment, than to say OK!!

I don't understand what is going on in this forum! How can someone comment "OK" and has up to 400 likes yesterday, i was suprise.

So today i dnt have much to comment than to say OK i want to see how many likes i will got

For those of you that will against my comment or quote me. Please i dnt mention your name ooo and am not talking to you

Thank you
OK
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by frankson1(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2022
dmill:

I don't understand what is going on in this forum! How can someone comment "OK" and has up to 400 likes yesterday, i was suprise.

So today i dnt have much to comment than to say OK i want to see how many likes i will got

For those of you that will against my comment or quote me. Please i dnt mention your name ooo and am not talking to you

Thank you

Your comment is about 5 paragraphs if I should include the "thank you", and you still didn't have what to comment undecided undecided
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Komu1048(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2022
DesChyko:
Good for him.
I'm sure the wise decisions of a number of them is the reason their regions have never progressed beyond being rural areas.

How to become a successful Nairaland urchin.

Step 1. Attack anything that is channeled towards liberating Nigeria from oppression

Step 2: Get invited to the Urchins United WhatsApp Group.

Step 3: Download Chrome and open 20 User Profiles or more with various email addresses.

Step 4: Open Nairaland accounts using each of those User Profiles.

Step 5. Copy and Paste the Nairaland links from the WhatsApp Group into each profile.

Step 6: Like the posts sent via screenshot to the WhatsApp Group using each profile. (The Maths: If 20 urchins use their 20 profiles to like a post, that's 400 likes. The more, the merrier)

Step 7: Fill the voucher for payment on the 25th of every month.

Bonus: Copy and paste any propaganda as directed in the WhatsApp Group.

Happy Miscreant-ing.

So this is how Obidient flag every thread. There r much more zombidients robot on twitter than the population on India on earth
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Reallv: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Dozie32:
If na your papa...shey na that same prayer you go wish am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Btruth: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2022
dmill:

Thank you
I thought you were simply to say/type OKAY!
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by DesChyko: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2022
Komu1048:

So this is how Obidient flag every thread. There r much more zombidients robot on twitter than the population on India on earth

Congratulations. You have completed Step 1.
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Komu1048(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2022
DesChyko:

Congratulations. You have completed Step 1.

While Lagos that was govern by Tinubu is testing their railways in different area of the state. Saint Obi people are running from pillar to post just to have a taste of peace of mind from UGM.

May your life be miserable like the way anambra is today
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2022
mycar:
how many times is this hitting frontpage?
They don't have anything to campaign with aside recycling old news

APC is a dead party
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by joe1309: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Please any update on how to locate Tinubu bullion vans, I cant wait!
go to Aba
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by GreenCovering: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2022
Formularcr7:
Testing microphone

This microphone testing loud no be small.
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Khaysee: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Get your pvc vote your choice
Its your right

Payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by DesChyko: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Komu1048:

While Lagos that was govern by Tinubu is testing their railways in different area of the state. Saint Obi people are running from pillar to post just to have a taste of peace of mind from UGM.

May your life be miserable like the way anambra is today

Good job!

You'll be contacted soon.
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Benbobola(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Which katsina state was lockdown? The same one I am in and people moved about freely as usual?
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2022
akinmusi:
Quite well, you may have never observed that politics on this soil may have changed in it's dimensions to a covert affairs of who could amass most wealth to the detriment of the entire populace.

Take it or leave it, Asiwaju was already a billionaire before he joined politics.

He's track record shows he knows how to create wealth. Example is Lagos IGR transformation between 1999 to 2007 and even till date.

The fact that some people failed to succeed in life should not be a yardstick that everyone should be poor.

Asiwaju is making his ways today not because he has money, but because he's a good superman.
There are a numbers of people richer than Asiwaju in Nigeria but his philantronpical nature stood him out, with his ability to identify potential great brains, tutored and support them in every way possible to make it to the top even above Asiwaju status politically.

It is payback time for Jagaban and the good people of Nigeria will pay him back in 2023 and we except nothing but excellent governance from Asiwaju which he will never disappoint us.

God bless the incoming GCFR,

God bless Asiwaju.
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by unite4real: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:
Abeg which Umaru Dikko , same Transport Minister that Buhari Junta kidnapped with crane from the U.K?

Am i missing something? shocked

You are the one adding U to Umar.

they said Umar but you are thinking of Umaru
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by oyichi: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Those pix are very suspicious, no broom, no tinubu banner, the man at the conner behind the speaker looks much like buhari
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:
It was because..... cheesy cheesy

Tinubu has some very strange ideas for development....

So, Every Nigerian wants their state to be like Lagos State,,,,

Tinubu should first turn his own state Osun to be like Ikeja not to talk of the whole Lagos
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Adejal: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2022
What if you first him go? Never wish a man death
Dozie32:
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by FrancoXavier: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2022
It is time to repay a positive developer who has touched the lives of millions of people regardless of tribe, gender, party affiliation, or interest, it is time to pay back a leader for his sacrifices in fighting for democracy, strengthening democracy, and building peaceful interrelationships.

Hmmmmm, Emilokan.
No way.
Nigeria �� is nit and will never be a burnt offering for Tinubu

Katsina On Total Lockdown As Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu (Photos)

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/spectacular-katsina-on-total-lockdown-as-umar-dikko-commissions-campaign-office-for-tinubu-photos/[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fubara Sends Names Of 9 Commissioner-Nominees To House Of Assembly For Screening / Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother / Moment Lai Mohammed Said Atiku Will Be Questioned Over Bank PHB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.