Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu (18598 Views)

Senator Wamakko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu In Sokoto / Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) / Umar Dikko Rada Joins Tinubu In Ogun State To Meet Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by kingamaa(m): 6:38am On Sep 28, 2022
The BATified train is moving

Gathering momemtum

Crushing all obstacles

3 Likes

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Franzinni: 6:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Obituarist go dey para. ..but asiwaju no shaking everywhere maramma! Everywhere stew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Iwedunloye: 6:39am On Sep 28, 2022
incandescentena:

Shuttap bingo

That is synonymous to Zombidient, just don’t support Obi and they bark at you like Bingo

1 Like

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by cjudy(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2022
Iwedunloye:

So Kola Abiola, Kachikwu, Adewole and Sowore aren’t younger and healthier right, only Obi is, Zombidient
I can’t vote for an old urchin. The earlier you realized that the better. If not for selfish interest why will a healthy man like you vote for a vegetable?
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by bhella10: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2022
This is just a commissioning o! Mariwo le ri. Egungun n bo leyin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Iwedunloye: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2022
cjudy:

I can’t vote for an old urchin. The earlier you realized that the better. If not for selfish interest why will a healthy man like you vote for a vegetable?

None of them is above 60 all 60s should retire politically afterall Obi would have reach new retirement age in the next 3 years
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by incandescentena: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2022
Iwedunloye:

That is synonymous to Zombidient, just don’t support Obi and they bark at you like Bingo

Election is not war....Urchin

1 Like

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by obembet(f): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2022
Dear TINUBU, I don't have problem with u but pls let us support Atiku, I believe obi will soon step down
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by nurusystem(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2022
They never see anything, northerner leaders no who will favour them not atiku or Obi,they know jagaban will make them reach.be wise
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Iwedunloye: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2022
incandescentena:
Election is not war....Urchin

And campaign has not started Zombie
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Tflex01: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2022
Dozie32:
Tinubu wey no go last reach 2023

Tinubu will outlive you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by wasuka14(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2022
oikirodah:
Spectacular: Katsina On Total Lockdown As Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu (Photos)

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/spectacular-katsina-on-total-lockdown-as-umar-dikko-commissions-campaign-office-for-tinubu-photos/

Bois will soon be separated from real men. Jungle about to mature
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2022
Dozie32:
Tinubu wey no go last reach 2023

U said more than that to Buhari.
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:
It was because..... cheesy cheesy

Tinubu has some very strange ideas for development....

So, Every Nigerian wants their state to be like Lagos State,,,,

Nigerian are wise now,we don't want empty promise and bogus claim again,we want fact and with tinubu we know we're in safe hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by dynicks(m): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2022
dmill:
Today i don't have much to comment, than to say OK!!

I don't understand what is going on in this forum! How can someone comment "OK" and has up to 400 likes yesterday, i was suprise.

So today i dnt have much to comment than to say OK i want to see how many likes i will got

For those of you that will against my comment or quote me. Please i dnt mention your name ooo and am not talking to you

Thank you
lol...av noticed it too.......even commenting with an amoji , attracts like from God knows where!.....bros forget I believe that bots are at work too just to entice people to keep the forum running...
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Kkola: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2022
Is alright
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Corporate2020: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2022
incandescentena:
Apc have started to oppress the citizens

Useless urchinsn money campaign

Wait till next year before you start weeping.

Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by omenka(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2022
incandescentena:

Dem don press this one neck tire. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by mckay06(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2022
What does APC aim to achieve with those Photoshopped photos up there, even a newborn knows that the vegetations are synthetic. It's high time APC stopped living in denial that 2023 is not for them, the writing is clear on the wall that there is a longing for fresh air.
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Corporate2020: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2022
mckay06:
What does APC aim to achieve with those Photoshopped photos up there, even a newborn knows that the vegetations are synthetic. It's high time APC stopped living in denial that 2023 is not for them, the writing is clear on the wall that there is a longing for fresh air.

You will cry blood next year, then you will drink Sniper Humanicide

1 Like

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Corporate2020: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2022
Redstubpen:
Abeg which Umaru Dikko , same Transport Minister that Buhari Junta kidnapped with crane from the U.K?

Am i missing something? shocked

They didn't show us his face. If I see the packaged Umaru Dikko, I will recognize him. Hasn't that one even died few years ago? I'm not too sure
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Daddyyin: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2022
Tflex01:

Tinubu will outlive you.

Tell the mumu guy. Awon werey omo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2022
dmill:
Today i don't have much to comment, than to say OK!!

I don't understand what is going on in this forum! How can someone comment "OK" and has up to 400 likes yesterday, i was suprise.

So today i dnt have much to comment than to say OK i want to see how many likes i will got

For those of you that will against my comment or quote me. Please i dnt mention your name ooo and am not talking to you

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Corporate2020: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2022
Tflex01:

Tinubu will outlive you.

Shebi Buhari has outlived their parents nah despite the fact that Buhari is older than their grandparents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by oyin44: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2022
haffaze777:

Nigerian are wise now,we don't want empty promise and bogus claim again,we want fact and with tinubu we know we're in safe hand.
me too, that is what l am thinking now

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2022
incandescentena:

1 Like

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 7:04am On Sep 28, 2022
franchasofficia:
lol, you people can change the title again and repost the same pictures and laminate it and paste on all Lagos BRT buses still Tinubu Olule cheesy

Pictures from Commissioning of Tinubu's Campaign Office in Katsina

Umar Dikko Commissions Tinubu Campaign Office in Katsina

Tinubu Flags Off Campaign in Katsina

Crowd Gathers At APC Campaign Office Commissioning in Katsina

See Tinubu's New Campaign Office in Katsina!

Una go tire by February 2023, that's if Baba Emi Lo Kan no slump during campaign shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2022
cjudy:
Nonsense

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by DesignMaestro(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2022
DesChyko:
Good for him.
I'm sure the wise decisions of a number of them is the reason their regions have never progressed beyond being rural areas.

How to become a successful Nairaland urchin.

Step 1. Attack anything that is channeled towards liberating Nigeria from oppression

Step 2: Get invited to the Urchins United WhatsApp Group.

Step 3: Download Chrome and open 20 User Profiles or more with various email addresses.

Step 4: Open Nairaland accounts using each of those User Profiles.

Step 5. Copy and Paste the Nairaland links from the WhatsApp Group into each profile.

Step 6: Like the posts sent via screenshot to the WhatsApp Group using each profile. (The Maths: If 20 urchins use their 20 profiles to like a post, that's 400 likes. The more, the merrier)

Step 7: Fill the voucher for payment on the 25th of every month.

Bonus: Copy and paste any propaganda as directed in the WhatsApp Group.

Happy Miscreant-ing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by everythinggirly(f): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2022
Tinubu will do whatever it takes to become president, bribery and corruption is in the hands of these politicians.
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2022
oyin44:
me too, that is what l am thinking now

Thanks

Every sensible Nigeria know that,only Zombiediot think otherwise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by oyin44: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2022
haffaze777:

Every sensible Nigeria know that,only Zombiediot think otherwise

grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Affirms Ikechukwu Ukaegbu As Labour Party Gov Candidate In Imo State / Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. / PICS: PDP Chairman In Lagos Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race- The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.