Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu (18613 Views)

Senator Wamakko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu In Sokoto / Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) / Umar Dikko Rada Joins Tinubu In Ogun State To Meet Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by FrancoXavier: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2022
....... Nonsense

It is time to repay a positive developer who has touched the lives of millions of people regardless of tribe, gender, party affiliation, or interest, it is time to pay back a leader for his sacrifices in fighting for democracy, strengthening democracy, and building peaceful interrelationships.
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by oyin44: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2022
post=117073230:

Tinubu should first turn his own state Osun to be like Ikeja not to talk of the whole Lagos

Vote for him he would do just that.... grin grin
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by oyichi: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2022
That may be daura but the event is diferent, it looks mich linke pics from another event, buhari is in that gathering
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by adedayoa2(f): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2022
omowolewa:
Hope they all have pvc
Northerners?
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by ChukwuObe: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2022
malali:
Even the campaigns are going to be by proxy as the contestants do not have the energy to attend all rallies !

The same thing you and your family said about Buhari in 2019 but God disgraced you all and you are all crying for refrendum because you lost out. What a shame!
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by oneMalik: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2022
No vex I beg !

I've just added one BIG OK for you. no vex ok.

dmill:
Today i don't have much to comment, than to say OK!!

I don't understand what is going on in this forum! How can someone comment "OK" and has up to 400 likes yesterday, i was suprise.

So today i dnt have much to comment than to say OK i want to see how many likes i will got

For those of you that will against my comment or quote me. Please i dnt mention your name ooo and am not talking to you

Thank you
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Ubanz: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2022
Umaru Dikko?
Okayoo
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by heniford2: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2022
That's the governor state and APC vice candidate state grin money must drop for mobilisation
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2022
Dapson73:

Take it or leave it, Asiwaju was already a billionaire before he joined politics.

He's track record shows he knows how to create wealth. Example is Lagos IGR transformation between 1999 to 2007 and even till date.

The fact that some people failed to succeed in life should not be a yardstick that everyone should be poor.

Asiwaju is making his ways today not because he has money, but because he's a good superman.
There are a numbers of people richer than Asiwaju in Nigeria but his philantronpical nature stood him out, with his ability to identify potential great brains, tutored and support them in every way possible to make it to the top even above Asiwaju status politically.

It is payback time for Jagaban and the good people of Nigeria will pay him back in 2023 and we except nothing but excellent governance from Asiwaju which he will never disappoint us.

God bless the incoming GCFR,

God bless Asiwaju.
But your words contradicts what Tinubu himself said, that he lost everything before 1999, inclusive his belongings. How did you get your record that he was a billionaire before he joined politics. Your words is putting Tinubu in more deep water.
I love the way Prof. Pat Utomi put it, you need no superman to manage Lagos. Buba Marwa was a military administrator in Borno state but he did nothing but came to Lagos and became a superman. Lagos status can make present governor of Abia state to become a superman.
Let us go a memory lane. Aregbesola was one of the people that worked under Tinubu and he did marvelously well in Lagos as a commissioner for works but surprisingly he did but little as a governor of Osun state and even dipped the state to debt unrepayable for over 30 years.
What of Amosun? That one even try to some extent, especially in the area of building bridges and construction of durable roads but in other aspect he did but nothing.
What of Dapo Abiodun? If we have to talk of worst governor that has ever govern Ogun state, Dapo Abiodun deserves to be awarded that plaque as the worst governor to have ever administer Ogun state.
What of Oyetola? That one can even hide under the guise that the debt the state incurred made him not to do much but with that what were the specific and landmark achievements recorded in his almost 4 years assignment to the state.
What of Fashola at the Federal level? The money his ministry has borrowed alone, it would take next generation to pay it off. He was the same man, that said, generation and distribution of electricity wasn't a rocket science and can be done within a year but laughably, the ministry of power was given to him and for good 4 years, our light was getting worst than he met it, that people started calling him Minister of Darkness.
We have said it and we shall continue saying it. The special status of Lagos can make the dullest man to become a superstar man because Lagos has many tapped and untapped potentials than no state has.
Today Lagos is having 2 known ports

Effective Airport

Many multinational companies that has been there since 80's 70's. Nestle, PZ, Orange, Peugeot, etc

Many textile industries Bhoraj, Aswani and many still producing clothes till date.

Virtually all the head offices of companies and corporate organizations are in Lagos.

Some may not even know that the seat of power for Vice President of Nigeria is resident in Lagos.

Some of the big markets that have been in existence for donkey years are still very much active. Like Idumota, Aswani, Ketu, Mile 12, Oyingbo, Ojuelegba, Mushin, Ladipo, computer village and many markets where millions are daily generated. No single state has such wider and spread markets.

If by your understanding as you thus said "The fact that some people failed to succeed in life should not be a yardstick that everyone should be poor".
Should we also say that those names mentioned above that have worked with Tinubu and made success of Tinubu's administration are also failure by your logic because they could not replicate what they did in Lagos in their different states?
If you guys refused to accept the special status of Lagos as an advantage, then, the joke is on you guys.
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Dozie32(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tflex01:

Tinubu will outlive you.

Go and chanel your problems to what killed your father.
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Guidedee(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2022
He is more healthy than you and your fathers. However, Yaradua was sick and ruled well. Eyin Oloriburuku somebody,
what will you do when Tinubu is being sworn in as President elect of the federal republic of Nigeria?
cjudy:
Nonsense
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Guidedee(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
AMEN. AMEEN. ASHE. ISHE. SO SHALL IT BE.
Tflex01:

Tinubu will outlive you.
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by cjudy(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
Guidedee:
He is more healthy than you and your fathers. However, Yaradua was sick and ruled well. Eyin Oloriburuku somebody,
what will you do when Tinubu is being sworn in as President elect of the federal republic of Nigeria?

Be like your father na sick old vegetable? I’m ashame of him . He should have aborted you
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by Iwedunloye: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2022
incandescentena:
Election is not war....Urchin

That’s what I have been saying Zombie
Re: Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu by incandescentena: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Iwedunloye:

That’s what I have been saying Zombie
You say Wetin??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CJN Ariwoola's Comment On Makinde, G5 Govs Was Twisted - Supreme Court / Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.