Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him (2961 Views)

Buhari was defending naira, Tinubu floats naira which is the best policy? / Atiku’s Convoy Almost Killed Me In Abuja – Tinubu’s Spokesman, Onanuga / Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Igboland: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2022
I will blame Channels fir representing Tinubu with a mediocre who couldn't outline his thought logically. I also am of the opinion the East should be giving a chance but over my dead body will that choice be to the Pandora Criminal. The igbos should present proven achievers with visible antecedent like Umahi n Obiano then we can start that conversation not this Pandora kleptomaniac criminal.
Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by techWriter3: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2022
funds enticement can make anyone reason zig zag

4 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by lexxwiz(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2022
Supremos:
If that guy is the leader of Yoruba youths worldwide, then there's problem.

I was going to write this exact thing tbh. This is actually the leader of the Yoruba youth worldwide With this tribalistic mindset?? I want to believe it’s a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by VotePeterObi: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2022
Supremos:
grin O boy I'm still laughing out loud.

He refused to remove his hand from his neck. Buhahahahaha

Him choke am walahi

3 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by VotePeterObi: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2022
Igboland:
I will blame Channels fir representing Tinubu with a mediocre who couldn't outline his thought logically. I also am of the opinion the East should be giving a chance but over my dead body will that choice be to the Pandora Criminal. The igbos should present proven achievers with visible antecedent like Umahi n Obiano then we can start that conversation not this Pandora kleptomaniac criminal.

You never cry.

Tell your family to prepare for your burial

4 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by TheEndless: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2022
VotePeterObi:
grin grin
The hardest job now on earth is to defend Tinubu.
This guy will forever regret the day he step on a National TV to defend Tinubu.

Mehn this Chamberlain guy is brutal. He didn't give this Tinubu vubuzuela guy a breathing space .

I love this mehn.

Watch the embarrassing moment of this man who tried to defend Tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgOpwl2jers
I am beginning to suspect Afenifere is a political branch of IPOB. Afterall I am an Osinwin Agbado ninu Alagbado angry

2 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by esivue007(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2022
L
Upliftment101:
Rufai Oseni of Arise tv is the real brutal man. Politicians run away from being interviewed by him. The only journalist that made dino melaye sweat like a Christmas goat on live tv
Also,seun on channels
Those two guys are hot!

1 Like

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Amumaigwe: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Igboland:

@bolded
You don die be that. RIP in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Period007(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2022
So this dumb guy is representing the whole yoruba.
Wahala dey o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2022
I just watched this clip with utter disgust. The guy isn’t even smart from the way he is talking. I like how that Afenifere chieftain responded at the end.

6 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by toneroforever(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2022
This Hassan is a perfect description of a BATist. Thank God there are Yorubas who still have conscience & want the best irrespective of the fact that their own is on the ballot. U guys r part of the MVPs.

3 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by VotePeterObi: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2022
Period007:
So this dumb guy is representing the whole yoruba.
Wahala dey o

Haven't you noticed how dull Tinubu supporters are?

All they know is whip up religion and tribal sentiments

4 Likes

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by BeardedMeat(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
If you're not supporting tinubu to spite igbos and hausas then it will be for monetary purposes
It must be one
You couldn't make this up even if you wanted!

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by BeardedMeat(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2022
VotePeterObi:

Don't blame them. Chamberlain seems to take it personal. Maybe he was fed up with their lies . He was almost arguing with him on every words he alter grin.

When he diverted to Igbos , Chamberlain countered him , the guy just weak.

I wish other TV host will be like that
Imagine the urchin saying Peter Obi supporters were abusive and toxic. Chamberlain threw it back at him and he crumbled.

1 Like

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by BeardedMeat(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2022
Igboland:
Don't blame Channels, Tinubu refused to come to TV. He's media shy. Channels should invite you instead grin

1 Like

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by BeardedMeat(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2022
lexxwiz:

I was going to write this exact thing tbh. This is actually the leader of the Yoruba youth worldwide With this tribalistic mindset?? I want to believe it’s a joke.
They are little little fragmented groups sponsored by Tinubu to always counter and embarrass the afenifere since 2002.

1 Like

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Achilles881: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2022
Igboland:

Hahaha, same umahi Nigerians love was presented to Nigerians in APC and they rejected him, had it been they accepted him obi wouldn't have been making waves, because umahi would have matched obi, eyeballs to eyeballs, equity to equity, but the likes of Hassan rejected umahi, denying themselves the right to complain about afenifere's stand, since the were the ones that cleared obi's path by rejecting umahi

1 Like

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Igboland:
Oh my God Umahi and
Obiano. Chai

1 Like

Re: Between Channel TV Host Chamberlain And Tinubu Spokesman Who Was Defending Him by stanisbaratheon: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2022
This is how tribalists/bigots sound when you put them in front of a camera. They are only having a field day on Nairaland because it is a faceless forum.

It is high time Seun Osewa took decisive steps in eliminating tribalistic comments on this platform.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria! This Is Your Incoming First Lady! / Indian Billionaire Investors RUSH Tinubu To Shake His Hands In Delhi / Tinubu Will Only Have One Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.