Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,936 members, 7,821,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

After Twitter Rift With Bezos Over Queen,uju Anya Praises Lesbian Lover(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After Twitter Rift With Bezos Over Queen,uju Anya Praises Lesbian Lover(photos) (1769 Views)

Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Visits Lead International School After Viral Bullying Video / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Twitter Rift With Bezos Over Queen,uju Anya Praises Lesbian Lover(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Anya made global news early this month when she attacked the late Queen of England Elizabeth II, before her demise.

Nigerian academician, Prof. Uju Anya, who gained global acclaim over her tweet on late Queen Elizabeth II has showed off her le3bian lover.

Her lover's name is Sirry Alang.

The duo took to their Twitter handles to express love for each other.

Anya made global news early this month when she attacked the late Queen of England Elizabeth II, before her demise.

Sirry who is a Professor as well, took to her handle recently, to express her love for Anya.

''Apropos of nothing, see my fav pic with my love. Audre Lorde’s Recreation comes closest to describing my reality in this ’ship. A stanza: “Touching you I catch midnight as moon fires set in my throat I love you flesh into blossom. I made you and take you made into me.”

Anya spotted the comment and replied it, expressing her excitement for having Sirry as her lover.

''Oh wow!! Oh my darling!! This is so lovely You sweet, sweet woman!! You thrill me in ways I never imagined possible. Thank you''

1 Like

Re: After Twitter Rift With Bezos Over Queen,uju Anya Praises Lesbian Lover(photos) by lereinter(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2022
If this one come to teach in a university on nigeria, all the ladies will turn lesbian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Twitter Rift With Bezos Over Queen,uju Anya Praises Lesbian Lover(photos) by HolyMan12: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Igbo homosexual grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Twitter Rift With Bezos Over Queen,uju Anya Praises Lesbian Lover(photos) by oyatz(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2022
Fraud!

I can bet it with my voter's card that this Prof Uju will be collecting Dick but just using Lesbianism as a smokescreen to prevent possible victimization.

1 Like

Re: After Twitter Rift With Bezos Over Queen,uju Anya Praises Lesbian Lover(photos) by TANID(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
hell men
Re: After Twitter Rift With Bezos Over Queen,uju Anya Praises Lesbian Lover(photos) by Originalwafi: 2:32am On Sep 29, 2022
Mental

(1) (Reply)

Information About Esut Admission List On Economics Department / Futa Cut-off Mark 2009/2010 / Cut OFF Marks For Some Nigerian Tertiaryinstitutions!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.