Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,340 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal (32443 Views)

2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by masseratti: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2022
has this Lawal guy ever won any election before in Borno state?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by GENES11S: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Northern politicians set trap for Tinubu with this Muslim- Muslim ticket, him come fall inside the trap Yakataa.... grin

He is still ahead in terms of who will win.

This is politics, the Muslim ticket is just to gather support from the Northeastern region.

People should not take APC likely...they are still number one in the race (realistically). Everyone should come out and vote... removing APC is not a small task. It is almost impossible.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by shortIGBOman: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2022
ovieigho:
Yes
Anything but the evil ( APC) party

They want to marginalize Igbos for another 16yrs
They want to marginalize Christians for another 16yrs if not more ( Islamization agenda )

IGBO marginalised themselves.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by soloaudu: 10:47am On Sep 28, 2022
They are talking of equity and fairness but they chose to be criticizing only Muslim-Muslim ticket and not criticizing another Fulani man contesting after a Fulani man. Hypocrites! Who made the selfish Babachir the mouthpiece of Christians? What has been his contributions to Christendom before now?

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Dragonsword: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
I'm BATified

On Asiwaju mandate we're standing

To the commenter below, your stand won't take you now where. So join me above!!!
you people should stop deceiving yourselves and post the real pictures of drug lord Tinubu

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Mummiesboy: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Which dirty mandate
Correct Obi/Datti mandate, no be slowpoke and urchins mandate.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by drlateef: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2022
I didnt know this man was so corrupt. Since the days of using millions to cut grass. He is now an opportunist using religion to divide people for his own selfish purpose.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by fredoooooo: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2022
Babatable finding a soft landing
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by nesphil(m): 11:03am On Sep 28, 2022
lf competence is placed above religion and Muslim-Muslim ticket does not matter in a country like,
then why should the same competence not place above regional, zonal, and tribal politics too

Why should APC supporters claim that its the turn of the South to produce the next President, and even as they claim this is based on zoning, why did they jettison zoning in the south, knowing too well, that if zoning was to be followed down south, it should be the turn of the SE come 2023

Hypocrisy in high places.

in my opinion, as far as zoning is unconstitutional, then Atiku winning the PDP ticket shouldn't be subjected to unnecessary controversies.
After all, the APC wants to remain in power at all costs and by all means and the PDP wants to take back power at all costs as well, while other parties want to take power at all costs too.

Note all this is in their own interest and not in the interest of Nigerians.

That's why these parties take all measures that they believe will aid them to win at the 2023 polls.

Felimax:

https://punchng.com/muslim-muslim-ticket-were-talking-with-pdp-says-lawal
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by casualobserver: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2022
fridayking:

Must you always insult before you can make your points....

I am afraid sometimes there is no nice way to say a daft man is daft. My advice is to think before you post.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Newton2024: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2022
wolesmile:
What's the hue and cry over the same faith ticket?
Just vote for the candidate you think can deliver instead of sounding pained that you were not given the VP slot.
Why do you need to "discuss" with PDP before supporting their candidate if not to negotiate what you stand to gain if peradventure Atiku wins.

Mtcheeeeew!!!

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Indispensable85(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2022
Why not labour party candidate where you'll have the chance of producing a christian president. Lawal and Dogara with their co-travellers are not normal.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by trashhub: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2022
WE ARE INTRESTED IN BUYING pet BOTTLES FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING 2000TONS OF pet bottle ON MONTHLY BASIS FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA,

CALL OR DM ME NOW WHATSAPP 09097984497
For enquiries: trashhubng@gmail.com

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Dottormentor: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Turboking(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2022
I'm fully BATIFIED
Lawal should please carry his bags and baggages with immediate alacrity to PDP,that place best soothes him.
One would wonder,if he was representing the Christians interest when he was busy cutting corners/grass with tax payers money. If APC Muslim -muslim ticket is all shades of wrong,where is the fairness,equity in Atiku's emergence as PDP flag bearer. Obviously he's till pained he wasn't handpicked as the APC VP candidate

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by LocalMan2(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
Axis313:
This man is still sore and yet to come to terms with the fact that Tinubu didn't pick him as vice presidential candidate.
Politics is just a game of strategy,Jagaban picks the one he knows will win votes for him in the north,incidentally the man happens to be of the same religion with him.If he has chosen Babachir Lawal or Dogara or any similar person from the zone,he would have lose woefully even before election day.
My one cent though.

Never mind he failed a day before he picked Shettima. Take it to the bank, Tinubu can never rule this country again.
If it's not Peter Obi then forget it, Atiku can be considered but Tinubu can never be an option for this country.
The country is at a verge of economic and security challenges and the country need an active and a vibrant leader at this time not an old sick Tinubu.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Felimax:

https://punchng.com/muslim-muslim-ticket-were-talking-with-pdp-says-lawal

eriokanmi, I think you can see what I told you few days ago. Before that time, I have posted it on nairaland several weeks ago I immediately I got the message.

Dogara is working for his master Tambuwal (PDP) and not Northern Christian.
Babachir Lawal is working for PDP.
Both of them are working for an agenda.

They should move to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by MarketDispatch: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Northern politicians set trap for Tinubu with this Muslim- Muslim ticket, him come fall inside the trap Yakataa.... grin

The Youths in the North are now wiser...just watched a video now...one Hausa Youth saying President Hausa, Chief of Army Hausa, Immigration Hausa, Customs, Hausa, SGF Hausa, IG of Police Hausa yet there is no improvement in their standards of life in the North the majority of the people in the North are all suffering ...that is why that are voting Pete Obi.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by kolas88(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2022
People with no electoral value are talking. Findings have shown that this idiot man that used #500 million to cut grass when he Secretary to the government of the federation never delivered his local government to his party . Somebody that should be in jail is speaking for the christians.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by asanausana91: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2022
Toluwanise247:
If they go there bastard what has Hausa man done in this country…….
you can write in Yoruba if English is your problem.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by gozieadewale4: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2022
If only Tinubu know the north plan against him. It's visible to the blind. But who the gods want to strike, they make him mad. Be that's Tinubu case. If only Tinubu know the north plan against him. It's visible to the blind. But who the gods want to strike, they make him mad. Be that's Tinubu case. ...
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by asanausana91: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2022
GardenOfGod:
On OBI-DATTI mandate we stand
it sounds stupid when I see zombiedients condemning PDP. The same PDP Peter Obi was begging for their ticket.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by asanausana91: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2022
wolesmile:
What's the hue and cry over the same faith ticket?
Just vote for the candidate you think can deliver instead of sounding pained that you were not given the VP slot.
Why do you need to "discuss" with PDP before supporting their candidate if not to negotiate what you stand to gain if peradventure Atiku wins.

Mtcheeeeew!!!
and why must it be Muslim Muslim?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by GardenOfGod(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2022
asanausana91:
it sounds stupid when I see zombiedients condemning PDP. The same PDP Peter Obi was begging for their ticket.
Why are you crying than the bereaved? grin grin grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Coolgent(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

modified:
Some people wey know politics pass the whole of political science and choose not to get it how Nigerians politicians play their cards quoting me saying, "is the north that chose VP for Tinubu?" I just chuckled and ignore to quoting them back.

God has answered our prayer o.
Now every Nigerian will do the needful by viting PDP with its Muslim/Christian candidate
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Haywhy3579: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Urchins be like, they have no political value.

The will forget how they worshiped dogara when he joined APC. grin
Where is the worship scene. It’s like u watch Africa magic too much bro.
Apc made dogara and not the other way round. When he was benefiting from Apc , he never condemned the party but once he is no longer benefiting, he started ranting and saying rubbish. Let him go to another party, he will still do the same there.
Adage: behavior is like a smoke even when covered it will still find a way to spread.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Eriokanmi: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2022
babaolofin:

eriokanmi, I think you can see what I told you few days ago. Before that time, I have posted it on nairaland several weeks ago I immediately I got the message.

Dogara is working for his master Tambuwal (PDP) and not Northern Christian.
Babachir Lawal is working for PDP.
Both of them are working for an agenda.

They should move to PDP.
I remember. If you also read my position in this case, you'd understand where I was coming from. Before the Muslims-Muslim ticket came to the fore, babachir lawal had thought he'd be Tinubu's running mate, dogara too. As a matter of fact, that's the reason dogara listened to tinubu and remained in the apc. After the Muslim-Muslim ticket came up, the duos protested against it and said its unfair to the Christian community In the north. Then after seeing that the Tinubu wasn't going to reconsider his decision, they were thinking of leaving the apc which a normal person would do.

Are you aware that Boss Mustapha, the SGF is also leaving the apc on on same account of the Muslim-Muslim arrangement? Please read today's news. He went and met with Atiku yesterday. Its in the news. Are we also going to say Mustapha is working for the pdp? Politics is all about interest...a common interest for that matter. They felt cheated, they're loyal members of the APC until now.

Likewise, Lalong is threatening to drop his position right now due to some issues brewing in the Tinubu's camp and if lalong leaves the apc tomorrow which is likely from all indications, would we also say he's working for the pdp? No! Anyone can leave a party if the person feels cheated. People with disgruntled feelings always have reasons for leaving a party or group which they've worked hard for.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2022
Turboking:
I'm fully BATIFIED
Lawal should please carry his bags and baggages with immediate alacrity to PDP,that place best soothes him.
One would wonder,if he was representing the Christians interest when he was busy cutting corners/grass with tax payers money. If APC Muslim -muslim ticket is all shades of wrong,where is the fairness,equity in Atiku's emergence as PDP flag bearer. Obviously he's till pained he wasn't handpicked as the APC VP candidate

He was not interested in becoming Nigeria's VP. If you have been reading babaolofin post you should have seen where I exposed him and Dogara. They are both working for the same agenda. They are working for PDP. Because of that agenda, they can never never never ever move to Labour Party to support Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal complained of Tinubu's outburst at Abeokuta. I replied his complaints on nairaland. That was before APC primary. That shows they were part of the consensus candidacy that produced Lawan. Being VP to Tinubu is also another game plan against Tinubu because he has no political value. They are not representing Northern Christians. The ambition of Northern Christians cannot be tied to Yoruba Muslims. In the South, except a Yoruba Muslim is Contesting for Presidency, Northern Christians cannot aspire for VP, then that is not an ambition. In the next 100 years, you cannot get an IBO Muslim Presidency, the same is applicable to South South Muslim. It will be a Miracle for an Edo North Muslim to win the Presidency of a major political party in Nigeria.

Dogara & Babachir Lawal are not fighting for Northern Christians. They are working for an agenda.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by DeOTR: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:

modified:
Some people wey know politics pass the whole of political science and choose not to get it how Nigerians politicians play their cards quoting me saying, "is the north that chose VP for Tinubu?" I just chuckled and ignore to quoting them back.
Those shouting Moslem-moslem ticket were never going to vote for him in the first place, so why should he chose a Christian VP to please them.
You people should rest abeg.
I'm a Christian and I'll vote for Tinubu ahead of Obi any day.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by ImperialYoruba: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
Babachir Lawal is unable to get equity and fairness in his state, but he is campaigning for in a party.

Is he not putting his cart infront of the horse?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by adioolayi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
You don't need the persistent media noises actually...you've aired your views strongly and it has been heard loudly..

What a Politician will do is what you are doing ....leave a party where your selfish interests seems not to be protected and look for another one where it will be.

You won't be the first Politician to decamp or the last..

For Politicians, it is always about selfish interests grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road / Oil Price Fall: FG Moves To Use Pension Fund On Infrastructure / Nigeria To Sell Refineries, ICC, 34 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.