Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal (32427 Views)

2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by onuman: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Felimax:

https://punchng.com/muslim-muslim-ticket-were-talking-with-pdp-says-lawal

If Lawal doesn't go with Peter Obi/Yusuf Datti Labour Party, all his complaints against Muslim-Muslim ticket is a ruse.
Is Atiku not a Muslim?
Atiku merely chose Okowa for a person he can easily sideline.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by seunjungle1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nobody take them serious....Babachir Lawal and Dogara don choke
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by mikool007(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
I'm BATified

On Asiwaju mandate we're standing

To the commenter below, your stand won't take you now where. So join me above!!!
standing for a man that literally can't stand on his own has to be the most backward thing
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by onuman: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
I'm BATified

To the commenter below, your stand won't take you now where. So join me above!!!

On Tilumbu manhood you stand. But Tilumbu manhood has stopped working because he is a 83 years old man who falsely claims that he is 70 years old. Go and ask his daughter.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by ukpahu(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
A P C MEAN. PASS DEVILISH PEOPLE
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by adekolaelect(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
Grass cutter Calmdow!!!!!!!! Nothing is sweet than cutting the Grass that will grow up in the next two month with Billions of naira.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by ennyrah: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
This one is just pained that he did not emerge VP and started hiding under religion
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by MansoryMX(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
I'm BATified

No sane person will vote for Apc, let alone Tinubu. Continue being BAT while your blood and future is being sucked out of you.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by edosignature(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Vote wisely
Vote Atiku Abubakar 2023
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Originalwafi: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by fridayking(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
casualobserver:

I am afraid sometimes there is no nice way to say a daft man is daft. My advice is to think before you post.

Baba, na you sabi... Continue Okay...
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Adau123(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
That is how God wrath will continue to visit each and everyone of you that has hand in destroying this country
Peace will never reign in you and your party,this is just a begining.
God is watching.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Turboking(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
babaolofin:

He was not interested in becoming Nigeria's VP. If you have been reading babaolofin post you should have seen where I exposed him and Dogara. They are both working for the same agenda. They are working for PDP. Because of that agenda, they can never never never ever move to Labour Party to support Peter Obi.

Babachir Lawal complained of Tinubu's outburst at Abeokuta. I replied his complaints on nairaland. That was before APC primary. That shows they were part of the consensus candidacy that produced Lawan. Being VP to Tinubu is also another game plan against Tinubu because he has no political value. They are not representing Northern Christians. The ambition of Northern Christians cannot be tied to Yoruba Muslims. In the South, except a Yoruba Muslim is Contesting for Presidency, Northern Christians cannot aspire for VP, then that is not an ambition. In the next 100 years, you cannot get an IBO Muslim Presidency, the same is applicable to South South Muslim. It will be a Miracle for an Edo North Muslim to win the Presidency of a major political party in Nigeria.

Dogara & Babachir Lawal are not fighting for Northern Christians. They are working for an agenda.
this is quite expository,truly, Asiwaju's political dexterity has thrown them off balance and exposed the mole they are along with the APC chairman. The agenda has failed on arrival,they wish the APC looses from the inside, but Asiwaju's mandate is God ordained..its victory assured
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by AsawanaDgreat: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
APC and PDP will be history after 2023 general election
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Peacecore: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lawal has no political relevance in the North. It's only Dogara that has small one.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by IfnobeGod20: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
atinga1:
Buhari, who the northerners see as the messiah, would have had it tough if he had chosen a southern Muslim in 2014.
But Tinubu, who is only a god in Lagos state, thinks he can achieve that feat.
His defeat will be a resounding one.
Even in Lagos he is not controlling the whole political train. It is always by narrow escape. Next election he will hear it.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Reference(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Axis313:
This man is still sore and yet to come to terms with the fact that Tinubu didn't pick him as vice presidential candidate.
Politics is just a game of strategy,Jagaban picks the one he knows will win votes for him in the north,incidentally the man happens to be of the same religion with him.If he had chosen Babachir Lawal or Dogara or any similar person from the zone,he would have lose woefully even before election day.
My one cent though.

Why will he lose if he had chosen a Northern religious minority.
The answer you give is the same as what the PDP is saying.
Without restructuring injustice that has brought this country to its knees will persist,
No one will even be left satisfied.
Without restructuring Nigeria will continue to drift between the two prime evils of mankind, fear and greed.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
This one that's paperweight is saying we are talking... Just go PDP after Al Atiku is your State man... As for those saying North go show tinubu the way Abiola beat tofa in his home state Kano and win 1993 elections under SDP... is how tinubu ll win under APC
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Reference(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
The problem with the APC is that the hero worship of the current leadership has blinded the current aspirant to the kind of governance that has marginalised northern religious minorities, ignoring their daily trauma and exposure to wanton violence over the past 7 years and beyond. They thought that the dominance of the northern religious majority is absolute, unending and will never be challenged.

But if they look closer to understand, they will see that the elites and intellectuals in the north have a completely different disposition, one where they accommodate religious minorities and have given them leadership positions in such organisations as the ACF and others over the years. The present religious trauma is indeed recent brought on by extremist elements within the APC that have upset the delicate balance of 'the majority have their say, through the mouth of the minority'.

That is why of all those who are vocal in saying the muslim-muslim ticket doesn't matter almost all are southerners, with a sprinkling of northerners at the dining table. Whereas the vast majority of northerners know this issue is highly divisive and even amongst the religious majority they rather choose to be silent rather than pour more fuel on the fire started by ill advised decision.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Wipper7000: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Stupid man, you dont want muslim muslim Ticket and you are talking to pdp who the presidential candidate is a muslim. christians doesn;t know what they want at all
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by daygee12: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Beverlyjean:
Obis threat is not even Tinubu...its Atiku .... Tinubu will finish a distance 3rd

PDP and LP what's d difference?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by ArewaNorth: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Northern politicians set trap for Tinubu with this Muslim- Muslim ticket, him come fall inside the trap Yakataa.... grin

modified:
Some people wey know politics pass the whole of political science and choose not to get it how Nigerians politicians play their cards quoting me saying, "is the north that chose VP for Tinubu?" I just chuckled and ignore quoting them back.

I'm a Northerner. Save this quote and call me bastard if Tinubu fail this election come February 2023!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Timmi: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
Felimax:

https://punchng.com/muslim-muslim-ticket-were-talking-with-pdp-says-lawal

No need to talk, we already know that’s where you belong - among crooks, thieves and daylight robbers.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by eziemich: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Which dirty mandate
Definitely not as dirty as agbado, cassava & shaky-pissy urchins
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Chingy70(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Lovelive: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Very true

EmekaMD:
PDP wont win.
Northern christians will vote Obi
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Lovelive: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
A very true truth

EmekaMD:
PDP wont win.
Northern christians will vote Obi
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by HRMK: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
SAME DISGRACED BABACHIR LAWAL?SAME DOGARA THAT CHANGES PARTIES AT WILL?THE TWO THOUGHT EITHER OF THEM WOULD BE PICKED BY TINUBU AS HIS RUNNINGMATE BUT WERE DISAPPOINTED!THEY BOTH THEN DESIDED TO BE SPOILERS!!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: We’re Talking With PDP, Says Lawal by Igbojew: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
By January next year only the south west would be left with Tinubu.

This I have seen.
Even South West Christians have waking up from the games and deceit their Muslim counterpart such as MURIC have been playing to them.So only South West Muslims will be left with Tinubu count Christians out.................I am that Igbojew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lyon appoints Jonathan, Seibarugu's loyalists into APC transition Committee / Ize-iyamu Goes For Thanksgiving After Edo Election (Photos) / The Moment Atiku Abubakar Arrived In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.