Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Does This Happen To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Happen To You (1729 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Happen To You by martin2699: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2011
Ok nairalanders I need your help on this. I have a serious problem with women. I easily fall out of love with any woman I date. When I get a new girlfriend things start off smoothly and before i know it, I lose all feelings and then a breakup follows. It's not a use and dump situation because in some cases i've fallen out of 'love' even before any intimacies. I'm currently in a relationship but im begining to get tired of the whole thing again. Ive been contemplating breaking up but then for how long will I continue like this. It really troubles me because I don't want to this to affect me when I get married.
Re: Does This Happen To You by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
It doesnt happen to me! But of cases i've encountered Something usually leads to this kind of feelings! Probably a lady DUMPED you early in life and YOU SWORE NEVER TO LOVE AGAIN? Was that your own case too? 
Re: Does This Happen To You by r231(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2011
you have a big problem o

i will advise you to see pastor chris ASAP grin grin
Re: Does This Happen To You by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2011
r231:

you have a big problem o

i will advise you to see pastor chris ASAP grin grin
Trust me! That FAKE AS[b]S[/b] doesnt have ALL the ANSWERS!
Re: Does This Happen To You by amblors(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2011
Em, this doesn't happen to me.
It could be caused by how you view relationships, just a thought
maybe you view it as a short term thingy
you shouldn't consider marriage until youve fixed this.
Re: Does This Happen To You by MMM2(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2011
op
u should be happy angry

u re a big boy,
keep it on.

D CENSUS CONTINUE. undecided
Re: Does This Happen To You by omega25red(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2011
poster

you are very normal. you are still finding yourself as a person so its only natural that you will date around a bit. Start figuring out what you are looking for in a mate that way you wont get into these "relationships" just because a girl looks good. once you know what you are looking for the rest will fall in place (maybe)
Re: Does This Happen To You by Dyt(f): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2011
Happens 2 me 2
get tired so easily
mayb cos of 2much wantin or nonchalancy
well jst tk ur tym sha
wen next u want a partner
mk sure s one u can always do wit in terms of troublsm n mute
Re: Does This Happen To You by BABE3: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2011
@ OP; O/E normal baje! You're perfectly normal. The problem is that you've not found the right one.
Infact, you're even luckier than most people. You don't waste your time and investment(s) on your "potential partners". smiley Keep smiling. You're good.
Re: Does This Happen To You by martin2699: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2011
I appreciate all ur replies cos the thing was secretly troubling me.
@dyt its good to know uve had similar experience.
@babe! Im sure going to keep smiling and focus on more important things.
Re: Does This Happen To You by Goldieluks: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2011
You need prayers too.
Re: Does This Happen To You by deniyor: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2011
Absolutely normal. Nothing to worry about. You haven't met the right one yet.

It could be cos you get bored of people easily or smth.
Also You know being in a relationship takes a lot of work on both ends. You have to work hard to keep the love fresh at all times.
Re: Does This Happen To You by Dondav(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2011
Happened to me before! I know dat feeling,
Re: Does This Happen To You by Tricici(f): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2011
Take ur time, don't rush into a relationship just for d sake of it or to know how long u r stayin in this time. When u'll meet the right lady for u trust you won't let het go, & feelings won't fade away like the previous times
Re: Does This Happen To You by 195(f): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
^prisicillia is that you shocked
Re: Does This Happen To You by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Does This Happen To You by 195(f): 12:12am On Aug 15, 2011
angry angry
Re: Does This Happen To You by tpia5: 5:09am On Aug 15, 2011
maybe you dont like commitment.
Re: Does This Happen To You by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2011
^ TRUE!
Re: Does This Happen To You by Chrisplus(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2011
probably ur gay
Re: Does This Happen To You by martin2699: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2011
@ chrisplus, that one no follow oo. I'm straight like ruler. Im attracted to women like every other regular guy. I just get tired in my relationships too quickly. So no homo
Re: Does This Happen To You by LongOne1(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2011
Yeah, I’m a bit like that too, can’t commit myself to anything for long…I like being free, a natural wanderer, and routine bores me silly.

I hope Babe! and Tricici are right. Bottom-line, you are not alone, so no worries.
Re: Does This Happen To You by lindabon: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2011
BABE!:

The problem is that you've not found the right one.
fact!
tpia@:

maybe you dont like commitment.
so true!
Re: Does This Happen To You by dammytex: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2011
Unbelievable, so Nairalanders could be this warm, helping and supportive without mis-yarning. Better days

Poster, I think you are dating them for the wrong reasons, probably physical. If its that, it'll probably continue like this. You are a good person to identify that its wrong and you'll like to correct that.

Look out for other qualities in women apart from appearance. Try intelligence, friendliness, good companionship, exposed, informed, funny, goal-oriented, smartness etc. These features keep you coming back and busy with them even when the beauty fades.
Re: Does This Happen To You by martin2699: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2011
Big shout out to Dammytex, Lindabon, Babe!, Tpia, Long One, Chrisplus, sexkillz, 190, Mr president, tricici, Dondav, deniyor, Goldieluks, dyt, Omega25red, MMM, Amblors,r32. Really appreciate ur comments. U guys are the best.
Re: Does This Happen To You by 195(f): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
^I didnt say anything ooh

was only looking for priscillia undecided
Re: Does This Happen To You by Nayah(f): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hi Martin, in French we call that "coeur d'artichaut" equivalent to the expression "to be fickle", in fact I think you 're a bit confused between "like" "appreciate" "and love" because for me and this is just an opinion, love comes with time, time to know more, time to hang out, time to see his/her surroundings, his/her behaviour in public, temper and so on

I think you should take distance when you meet someone talking, chating, and take your time and then you would see if it's love when you can explain why do you love her, something special ( much more than physical appearence) which attracks you then you would be able to separate love from "appreciate"
Re: Does This Happen To You by martin2699: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
Lol, 190 im not arresting u na. See how quick u wash ur name from the matter. Like someone the 9ja police has asked to be a witness. Its fine though
Re: Does This Happen To You by 195(f): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Does This Happen To You by ronkebp(f): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
it is just because you have not seen that ONE that would capture your heart and your wholebeing, cool
Re: Does This Happen To You by mamacy: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
@OP, check urself, u probably ve pride and think no woman is best for u, if its pride, deal with it before it ruins ur happiness, all da best
Re: Does This Happen To You by alstarmayo(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

Trust me! That FAKE AS[b]S[/b] doesnt have ALL the ANSWERS!

who are you to a Pastor fake WATCH YOUR MOUTH

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding / Picture Of A Range Rover SUV Given As A Birthday/Engagement Gift / Am Digging My Grave. Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.