Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Does This Happen To You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Happen To You (1732 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics) / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Happen To You by apple1977: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2011
I think you have a spirit wife or spiritual marriage in your life hence all the drama.
Please go for deliverance , you cannot continue to have the attention span of a toddler and assume that it will not come with some form of retribution.
Good luck. You do need it.
Re: Does This Happen To You by jnrprof(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
@poster, maybe you have too many expectations when in the relationships and when the girl doesn't meet up with one, you 'fall out of love'. Love is a decision and not a feeling so you just can't fall in and fall out as you wish. Take some time off girls, focus on yourself and itemize what you want in a future partner. Never be in a hurry to ask a girl out. Be her friend first and see if she has what you need. Remember, you are not perfect so don't expect your girlfriend to be perfect!
Re: Does This Happen To You by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ poster

yes it does. that is why i have put my current relationship on the side burner so to speak to focus on me and what is that i want.

honestly its a defense mechanism. you know? when someone like us has been burned before we try to avoid having it happen again and pull away from the next potential perps (aka current lovers) before we get the rug pulled from under us again. its not a good thing and we actually continue the cycle and create more of us in the mean time. to avoid pain we inflict it. you have to take timke to focus on you and become a stronger person. when that is accomplished then u can focus on a relationship.
Re: Does This Happen To You by martin2699: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2011
ronkebp:

it is just because you have not seen that ONE that would capture your heart and your wholebeing, cool

Hope to find that person. Its crazy dating someone I don't have deep feelings for.

mamacy:

@OP, check urself, u probably ve pride and think no woman is best for u, if its pride, deal with it before it ruins your happiness, all da best

Pride? Don't know but checking myself to see if it might be that
alstarmayo:

who are you to a Pastor fake WATCH YOUR MOUTH

Although I'm not a fan of the pastor, I think we should leave it to God to judge who's a fake. All the same I don't think its an issue that I should consult with a pastor for.
apple1977:

I think you have a spirit wife or spiritual marriage in your life hence all the drama.
Please go for deliverance , you cannot continue to have the attention span of a toddler and assume that it will not come with some form of retribution.
Good luck. You do need it.

You know, this was what I thought and why I came here but now I think it's less of a spiritual thing and more of a me issue. Hence I have rulled out church intervention
MzDarkSkin:

@ poster

yes it does. that is why i have put my current relationship on the side burner so to speak to focus on me and what is that i want.

honestly its a defense mechanism. you know? when someone like us has been burned before we try to avoid having it happen again and pull away from the next potential perps (aka current lovers) before we get the rug pulled from under us again. its not a good thing and we actually continue the cycle and create more of us in the mean time. to avoid pain we inflict it. you have to take timke to focus on you and become a stronger person. when that is accomplished then u can focus on a relationship.

but when you say to yourself " I'll take a break from women" that's when they become available to you the most. Still I agree it's the best thing to do right now.
Re: Does This Happen To You by Tricici(f): 6:09am On Aug 18, 2011
190_@:

^prisicillia is that you shocked
190_@:

^I didnt say anything ooh

was only looking for priscillia undecided

Sorry, I'm not Priscillia smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? / Get Any Hot Girl Of Your Choice Using Simple Text Messages / How Can I Make Her To Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.